International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
OK, here's the team I used. Unlike the last two tournaments, this team was not the product of careful deliberation and testing. This team was the product of me going on Serebii.net and going "Oh shit that was today?! Quick, gotta make a team, gotta make a team, gotta make a team", firing up Black version, and throwing six of my EV trained mons in the battle box.
It's a little bit of an eyesore looking at your post; do you know how to insert hide tags? I'm not being insulting, I'm just saying. :) Also, I'd love to rate your team if you'd like.

On topic, Quick Claw is so annoying. My friend lost 0-1 to a surpirse Quick Claw Scrafty against his Latios. He was going to go for that Dragon Pulse vs a Scrafty who had less than 10% health. Unfortunately, it activated Quick Claw for the Crunch OHKO. :(

Alright, I'm done. 90% of my matches today I've either been haxed to the point where there wasn't any way to make a come back, or I got D/C'd on. I fell from like 1840 to 1770 today just because of hax. Good luck to everyone that's playing for the last couple of hours.

I think i'm done with this tourney wanted to get 3 more matches but I got dc'd 3 times -_-
I don't want my dc rate to go up anymore, so i'm calling it quits. Gl to everyone else though.

Not me, but I did hit 1708 with 27-7-5. I think I'll get back on and try and get a few more battles though, hoping to still find battles faster than Random Matchup.

Well I'm done for the tournament. My rating is 1846 for 47 battles, 44 wins and 3 losses, which is not too bad. My rating is higher than the one I had in the previous Spring Friendly, so I am satisfied. Good luck to all those who are still competing!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
It was a google document. It was set so anyone could edit it. The main purpose was so people would enter their name, wins, losses, and D/Cs so they can be compared among other users here at Smogon.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I wish I had the wifi... But anyway how do you keep a live spreadsheet and What happened to it anyway?
ZachDro set up a Googledocs spreadsheet that was open for anyone to edit and add their own records into, which he then updates in his score topic.

Someone decided it would be a good idea to vandalize it repeatedly, probably doing stuff like erasing other people's entries and stuff. So he had to shut it down.

God, how hard can it be to find a battle. It's been at least 30 minutes, at the moment I don't care so much about my rating...its my DC rate I'm going for, 28% might not do the trick.

I want 27% ^_^

Ending somewhere between 1750 and 1800, probably on the 1750 side. Had a game where they froze me, then got a pretty important crit, but a Zen Headbutt flinch saved my day. Isn't "No 'trolling' " actually one of the most importnat rules on here? While people haven't been doing the actually annoying kind on here, like trying to annoy people, there has cetrainly been a lot of lying about ratings and such that could have effected the amount of time people felt they would have to put in to place well. And the messing with Zachdro's spreadsheet, that thing looks like it took foverer to create and I'm really sorry it had to go down. While I think many members of this community are respectful people who uphold its standards, I think one or two really don't help things by just pointlessly arguing with people. Not many at all are like that, I certainly think there aren't many immature people on here.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Yeah, I agree with Drifblim. Don't lie about your ratings to look cool. And yeah, the spreadsheet, ZachDro took a long time creating and I don't find it funny that people just screwed it up.

(Although I think I'm the annoying kind of troll.)

GL on the last hour of this event!

Sadly people got un-banned in this thread then declared they would DC again, Not banned :(
Like I said, there will be DC'ers. In the inside, they know they're not doing well in the event, so they DC to feel good about not losing. Nothing we can do about it, you have to live with it. Quit crying about it and move on. It's OK to say someone DC'ed you, like others say someone DC'ed against them. But if you constantly talk about banning all the DC'ers here, that's pretty negative. We're not going to accept your request to forfeit for every DC if you're going to always complain about it here. Although, you can talk about a battle where you got DC'ed, but don't attack the DC'ers.

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Playing against TyRaNtM who has dc'd on me many times in the past, and Im sure he will again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)