Internet Mafia - GAME OVER! Epic Let's Players win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As the day drags on, and people finish collecting claims (or smialc in Spiffy's case), Jalmont screams "GET KOK!!!!11!shift+1!"

A few people call for Jalmont's blood at the last minute, but it isn't enough. The angry mob surrounds kingofkongs, rips off his prized kok, and chokes him on it.

Dear kingofkongs,
You are Smogon University.
You are allied with the Pokemon Websites.

Considered the go-to site on the web for competitive Pokemon information, you are quite famous in the Pokemon community. You have a server on Pokemon Online, dozens of SynIRC channels, and a bustling forum community. You also host many a forum mafia game, such as this one.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Banning USER from the Mafia tier”. USER will be banned from using his night action that night.

You know that your sister site Serebii is in this game. He is <snip>.

Since you are the website this game is being played on, you are the only one who can unite the faction. Once every 3 nights, starting on night 2, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Uniting the Pokemon Websites”. In the body of the PM, you must name all users, including yourself, who are on the faction, with no extras. If you do this successfully, your faction will become united and gain the ability to kill.

You win if the Pokemon Websites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
Some people look quite satisfied with this turn of events, while others appear quite pissed. As the day turns to night, nobody is quite sure what will happen next.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends on January 20th at 6 PM CST. Remember, kills are now valid.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Walrein said:
Dear Ace Emerald,
You are Marriland.

You are a Pokemon news and information site that's similar to Serebii. You also have some vidoes, as well as walkthroughs of the core games. Despite being having far fewer updates than Serebii, you still manage to hold a decent fanbase.

<snip ability and items>

You win if the Pokemon Websites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
This is a call to all pokemon websites. Kok has died, but I've talked to his twin, who's essentially confirmed now. This twin doesn't feel comfortable leading the faction, so he's turned it over to me. I last talked to him a while ago, he should be on in a few hours to confirm what I say. I don't expect any claims before then, but after that I need them asap! We need to get night actions in and rolling.

Walrein said:
Dear SoulTorrent,
You are Serebii.

If Smogon is the #1 competitive website, you’re probably the #1 general fanbase website. You have a section on everything from the games to the anime to the TCG. You do include some competitive aspects, such as the Pokemon of the Week, which features popular pokemon and their viable movesets.

<snip>

Since you are its sister site, you know that Smogon University is in this game. He is kingofkongs. You also know that Smogon will absorb any bad publicity headed your way. As long as Smogon remains alive, the first attempt on your life will fail.

hello all fellow pokemon websites, soultorrent here. You know I'm not lying,
KoK confirms my legitimate-ness. Normally I'd take over leadership, but honestly I'm still a noob, this being my first serious mafia game; point being, I trust ace emerald to lead us, as did KoK-Ace knows what he's doing. Guys, Ace needs claims if we're gonna pull this off, and we need to get organized fast before we lose our chance. Thanks.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Ha-ha-ha fuck this.

You can at least wait til a guy gets home before you start lynching him!

If you guys waited, I could have offered up the neutrals you needed dead....

Eh, good luck to my faction, screw you all, and Fuck Spiffy especially, just beecause

Can someone please kill that post restrictor? And that monster post was such a pain to type. Tonight I will have my revenge!!

btw:
<Empoof> send all actions to spiffy

ATTENTION ALL PENNY ARCADIANS!!! I have been cleaned by our inspector and I need you to claim now. By not claiming now you are essentially screwing over our faction. So please send me your role pms! Neutrals feel free to also claim!

Edit: Also if you need my role name I am Tycho Brahe. He is very important character in the Penny Arcade series. Search Penny Arcade and you'll see what I mean. Do not hesistate to claim!

I'd like to say why i no longer trust Jalmont to lead the penny arcadians. My main evidence is the fact that i'm the PA inspector. I'll post my role PM:

Walrein said:
Dear Nightmare Jigglypuff,
You are Kara Gabriel.
You are allied with the Penny Arcadians.

You are the wife of Jonathan Gabriel and the voice of reason around the Gabriel household. Aside from being the token female, you really don’t serve much of a purpose. However, for our purposes, we’re going to say that you are a world-famous psychic, capice?

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Prophesizing about USER”. Using your made-up medium skills, you will psychically discover USER’s role PM. However, because you’re a Trelawny-style medium, you won’t remember a thing you said. However, you DO have a tendency to talk in your sleep...

You win if the Penny Arcadians are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
I tried to inspect Jalmont, but for some reason i got no results, so i questioned the hosts about it, and Walrein responded, saying:

Walrein said:
All I am at liberty to say is that you correctly received no result last night.
This makes me think that i wasn't hooked, rather it was an IPV. Now most of the time (all of the time), IPV's are given to neutrals, which leads me to say that Jalmont is a mole.

As such, i want Penny Arcadians to claim to me, so that we can get organized and win this.

EDIT: Haha, i fail.

Disregard all crossed out parts, but i still want PA to contact me.

fml

Edit:
Walrein said:
Dear Nightmare Jigglypuff,
You are Kara Gabriel.

You are the wife of Jonathan Gabriel and the voice of reason around the Gabriel household. Aside from being the token female, you really don’t serve much of a purpose. However, for our purposes, we’re going to say that you are a world-famous psychic, capice?

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Prophesizing about USER”. Using your made-up medium skills, you will psychically discover USER’s role PM. However, because you’re a Trelawny-style medium, you won’t remember a thing you said. However, you DO have a tendency to talk in your sleep...

You win if the Penny Arcadians are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
Walrein said:
Walrein said:
you won’t remember a thing you said.
Walrein said:
you won’t remember a thing you said.

Ampharos

You all awaken to the buzzing of flies, alerting you to something you hadn't seen yet: death.

Judging by the lack of a cynical British opinion on this, you deduce that MK Ultra is missing. You find him laying in his bed, looking incredibly blank, almost as if someone had taken his soul. You read the slip of paper lying on his bedside table.

Dear MK Ultra,
You are Tycho Brahe.

You consider yourself to be the only sane man in the entire Penny Arcade universe, but in reality you’re just as crazy as the rest of them. You are very intelligent, but are heavily lacking in the common sense department. On top of this, you are an incredibly sadistic person. You’re also into bestiality.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - There’s a giraffe over near USER”. You have a strong “love” for giraffes, and you will go “play” with a giraffe in USER’s general vicinity, which will keep all killers away from USER. Giraffes tend to avoid you, so you can’t “play” with giraffes near yourself.

As her proud uncle, you know that your niece Anne “Annarchy” Brahe is in this game, and you know that she is <snip>.

Since you are the most popular character from Penny Arcade, you are the only one who can unite the faction. Once every 3 nights, starting on night 2, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Uniting the Penny Arcadians”. In the body of the PM, you must name all users, including yourself, who are on the faction, with no extras. If you do this successfully, your faction will become united and gain the ability to kill.

However, there is no one to react in a ;/-like fashion to this death, so it appears that Paperblade has been randed early. Again. You find him abandoned in a ditch, having starved to death.

Dear Maniacal Lemon Paperblade,
You are The Art of Trolling.
You are allied with the Cheezburger Network Sites.

You are the #1 site for watching how people get trolled. From Omegle to Cleverbot to Mormon.org, you display the best of the best when it comes to trolling. Those who master your secrets become internet legends.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Trolling USER”. USER will be too busy raging to complete their night action.

You know that your parent site, I Can Has Cheezburger, is in the game, but you don’t know who he is. You do know, however, that if he were to die, you might be able to inherit his powers.

You are currently holding a Megaphone. <snip>

You win if the Cheezburger Network Sites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
It seems that he was still holding the Megaphone when he died.

"HOMOFAGS" yells Yeti, announcing her triumphant return.

Another check of the news site reveals today's latest news.

News Bulletin said:
Dear Jalmont,
You are Anonymous.
You are allied with yourself.

You are Anonymous. You are Legion. You do not forgive. You do not forget. With recent legislation in SOPA and PIPA going through Congress, you have decided that enough is enough. The internet as we know it must be destroyed so that it may be reborn.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Hacking into USER's database". Since you have expert knowledge of everything on the internet, you will simply find out all of USER's information and keep it in your vast collection of information.

Additionally, <snip> you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - DDOS Attack USER”. Since you are filled with teenage neckbeards with nothing better to do, you will crash the servers of USER's website, forcing them off of the internet and effectively killing them.

Since you are Anonymous, the first time you are inspected, the result will not show up, since you are a collective body, and not something that can easily be found. However, after this, the feds will start outing your IP addresses, making you vulnerable to inspection.

<snip>

<snip>

You win if you are the last man standing.
You are also forced to read another set of Terms & Conditions.

Terms & Conditions said:
New Rule: No bolding your posts!
With no more exciting events happening, it's time to lynch.

Results are going out. When they are all out, it will be Day 2, which will end January 22 at 6 PM EST. Do not post until results are all out.

[16:04] <~Walrein> just fyi for anyone wanting to fake results:
[16:04] <~Walrein> result pms should be titled Internet N1 Results
[16:05] <~Walrein> all factional results were sent by me

EDIT: Also walrein is godkilled for using bold in his post.

Dear Walrein,
You are the creator.
You are allied with the Hosts.

You are the reason that the roles in this game come from such odd places. Your internet tastes are very... eclectic, and you clearly aren’t afraid to show it, considering that you made an entire mafia game about it. Surely this game will be much more well-balanced than Luigi’s Mansion, right? Right?! RIGHT?!!!!!

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - USER has been very, very naughty”. If USER has broken any rules of the game, he will be instantly killed. This cannot be blocked by any means, be it a hook, bodyguard, or protest from the victim.

In addition, every day you may send a PM titled “Day X - Counting the Votes”. You will scroll back through the thread, counting up the votes made by the players, and the player with the majority will be sent to the most dreaded place to ever grace a computer: the recycle bin.

You are currently holding the Deus Ex Machina. While you are holding it, you may send a nightly PM titled “Night X - Pulling flavor out of my ass”. In the body of the PM, include the epic plot twist you wish to include in the flavor of the game. Note that changing the flavor will not effect the actual game, because let’s face it: all people care about regarding updates is the role PMs of the dead.

You win if the Hosts are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
Send all actions to me, I'm taking over as host. And looking for a new co-host

Ampharos

I'd just like to say that #internetmafia is no longer +R since the spambots are gone. Those of you without registered nicks should be able to join again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)