Into the Forbiden Realm: Madotsuki vs DFrog

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Welcome to my realm. I am looking forward to an intertesting game."​
First Circle of Hell ~ Limbo

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: High
Format: All
Field Description: Essentially the ASB arena, however the sky is blood red–preventing weather from being used. Minos/the Referee presiding over the battle ready to pass judgment on the pokemon/loosing trainer

Restrictions:
  • No Weather​
  • If a pokemon is in the arena for 3 cumulative rounds, the pokemon will be judged at the end of the third round it's in. Then the pokemon is categorised into one of the lower circles of hell. This is decided by a RNG roll between 1 and 8 (the eight remaining circles of hell). A pokemon can only be judged once and the judging remains permanent.​
  • If the battle is shorter (i.e. an 1v1) or too many pokemon have fainted before reaching the third round to be judged the referee may reduce the time it takes to be judged or judge a pokemon instantly

The Circles of Hell:
  1. Lust - Contact moves heal 50% of damage dealt. When contacted by the opponent there is a 30% chance of infatuation regardless of the opponents gender, egg group or etc.​
  2. Gluttony - 'Bite', 'Crunch' and any move with 'Fang' have base power increased by 2 to them before calculations. The user will be Sluggish the next action after use.​
  3. Greed - The move 'Payday' is learnt by the pokemon for the battle (if Payday is already learnt the damage multiplied by 1.5). Payday will have -6 priority when used.​
  4. Anger - The move Rage is learnt and both attacking stats are raised one rank. The accuracy of all attacking moves are lowered by 10%​
  5. Heresy - The moves 'Taunt', 'Torment' and 'Nasty Plot' have their energy costs halved and are learned if not so already. The duration of these moves are doubled (Nasty Plot's boosts decay slower). Sound based moves will cause this pokemon to loose focus, making them confused for six actions.​
  6. Violence - Close Combat, Beat Up (will always hit six times) and three random moves affected by Iron Fist (that it does not already know) are learnt. Moxie and Iron Fist become the pokemon's only abilities. The pokemon is slowed (-1 Speed) permanently.​
  7. Fraud - All entry hazards (Spikes, Toxic Spikes & Stealth Rock), Mimic and Copy Cat are learnt by this pokemon. Due to its fraudulence the pokemon's highest attack rank is dropped by one rank.​
  8. Treachery - The pokemon is covered in a veil of thick ice, reducing damage of incoming attacks by 3. However there is a 50% chance that the pokemon will be immobilised each action, this does not decay.​

"We have the initiator, Madotsuki!"​

Zweilous [Jack Noir] (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)
Type:
Dark/Dragon​

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.​

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.​

Abilities:​

Hustle (Can be Enabled) - This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.​

Stats:​

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17​

MC: 0
EC: 4/9​

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage​

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Head Smash​

Dragon Tail
Taunt
Work Up
Superpower​

Breezi [Feferi] (F)
Nature: Quirky (No change)
Type: Poison/Flying​

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.​

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.​

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.​

Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.​

Unburden(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.​

Stats:​

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14​

DC: 2/5
EC: 5/6​

Attacks:
Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Sludge Bomb
Toxic Spikes​

Spikes
Stealth Rock
Wish​

Trick Room
Taunt
U-turn​

Thief

"And the challenger, DFrog!"​

Gurdurr [Grey] M

Nature: Adamant

Type: Fight

Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Stats
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.​

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.​

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)​

EC: 8/9

DW: 5/5

Moves:

Pound​

Leer​

Focus Energy

Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake Up Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Payback
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Rock Slide
Fire Punch
Superpower​

Foresight​

Dragonair [Grigori] M

Nature: Quiet

Type: Dragon

Dragon STAB; Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 60 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

Abilities:

Shed Skin (Innate): This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.​

Marvel Scale (Innate): This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

EC: 4/9

DW: 3/5

Moves:

Wrap​

Leer​

Thunder Wave

Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Pulse
Extreme Speed
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Safeguard
Outrage
Draco Meteor
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Dragon Tail
Icy Wind​

Dragon Rush​

Madotsuki send out Pokemon and equip

DFrog send out Pokemon, equip, and move

Madotsuki your move

"Now THIS is more like it! Fuck swamps, eternal hell and torment is where it's at!"

<You see, Jack? If you act so grumpy, you get sent here! And then you can't eat bacon. Horror!>

<If anyone should be damned, it should be this damn head of mi- hold on. Is it... making airplane sounds?>

<Well... you land that airplane of yours, Jack!> said Feferi. <I'll take care of this for you!>

GO GO FEFERI RANGER

Feferi gets nothing, Jack gets an Amulet Coin

"Welcome to hell. HAHAHAHA!"

<Prepare to be judged>

<I'd say 'go to hell' but we're already here...>

Dragonair (Grigori) is sent out with an Exp Share
Ice Beam ~ Icy Wind ~ Ice Beam

2v2 singles
1 recovery/3 chills
1 day DQ
All abilities
Training item
1 sub (!)
Switch = ON
Pokemon will be instantly judged on switch-in

"Let my judgement reign!"​

Breezi=6. Violence - Close Combat, Beat Up (will always hit six times) and three random moves affected by Iron Fist (that it does not already know: Comet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Meteor Mash) are learnt. Moxie and Iron Fist become the pokemon's only abilities. The pokemon is slowed (-1 Speed) permanently.​

Dragonair=3. Greed - The move 'Payday' is learnt by the pokemon for the battle (if Payday is already learnt the damage multiplied by 1.5). Payday will have -6 priority when used.​

HP 90/90
EN 100/100
OK
VS

HP 100/100
EN 100/100
OK
Action 1
1. Breezi: Thief -4 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (3922=NO)
Total: 4+3-4.5=2.5 / Stole: Exp Share
2. Dragonair: Ice Beam -7 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (2904=NO) / Effect <=1000 (9334=NO)
Total: 1.5(10+6-3)=19.5 Damage​

Action 2
1. Breezi: Spikes -8
Total: Spikes 1
2. Dragonair: Icy Wind -5 / Hit <=9500 (4398=Hit) / Crit <=625 (4069=NO)
Total: 1.5(6+6-3)=13.5 Damage / Effect: -1 Spe **49 Spe**​

Action 3
1. Dragonair: Ice Beam -7 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (8828=NO) / Effect <=1000 (2168=NO)
Total: 1.5(10+6-3)=19.5 Damage
2. Breezi: Spikes -(8+4)=-12
Total: Spikes 2​

OUTCOME

**Stole: Exp Share**
HP 37/90
EN 76/100
OK
VS
Field: Spikes 2

**No Item**
HP 97/100
EN 81/100
OK

"Looks like I will have another joining my realm soon."​

Madotsuki your move

<I... don't feel so good...>

"Feferi! Just hang in there, and keep laying down stuff!

<LET ME AT THEM, I WILL MURDER THEM ALL! THEY WILL EJACULATE INTO THEIR OWN BLOOD AT THE THOUGHT OF MY DOMINANCE!>

Stealth Rock - Spikes - Wish

For reference Dragonair still gets the extra MC from the Exp Share

"That pathetic thing wont be lasting any longer, does your other beast hope to stand a chance?"

<Are you read for eternal damnation?>
Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam

**OOC: Ty, I didn't know that.**​

"The many souls here are waiting for you."​

HP 37/90
EN 76/100
OK
VS
Field: Spikes 2

**No Item**
HP 97/100
EN 81/100
OK

Action 1
1. Dragonair: Ice Beam -(7+4)=-11 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (6990=NO) / Effect <=1000 (4353=NO)
2. Breezi: **-1 Spe**
Stealth Rocks -12
Total: Steal Rocks​

Action 2
1. Dragonair: Ice Beam -(7+8)=-15 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (7318=NO) / Effect <=1000 (8713=NO)
**Breezi KO / -2 HP**​

OUTCOME

HP -2/90
EN 56/100
OK
VS
Field: Spikes 2, Stealth Rocks

**No Item**
HP 97/100
EN 55/100
OK

"Come, little creature, to my horrors!"​

Madotsuki send out Pokemon

DFrog your move

"I had thought about switching Gurrdurr in but fuck it, Grigori this is your game!"

<What a vile dragon!>

Dragon Pulse ~ Icy Wind ~ Draco Meteor

"Jack! Switch him out!"

<What, are you crazy?> Jack yelled. <The other enemy is a FIGHTING type!>

"Use the entry hazards, Jack."

(HUSTLE ACTIVATE) Dragon Tail - Outrage - Outrage

"You shall be judged!"
Zweilous=3. Greed - The move 'Payday' is learnt by the pokemon for the battle (if Payday is already learnt the damage multiplied by 1.5). Payday will have -6 priority when used.​

HP 100/100
EN 100/100
OK
VS

**No Item**
HP 97/100
EN 55/100
OK

Action 1
1. Dragonair: Dragon Pulse -(7-1)=-6 / Hit 100% / Crit <=625 (8821=NO)
Total: 1.5(9+3+6-4.5)=20.25 Damage
2. Zweilous: **Hustle**
Dragon Tail -(5-1)=-4 / Hit <=8200 (8133=Hit) / Crit 625<= (4979=NO)
Total: 1.5(6+3+3+4.5-4.5)=18 Damage / Dragonair Will Be Forced Out​

Action 2
1. Dragonair: Icy Wind -5 / Hit <=9500 (1874=Hit) / Crit <=625 (125=Crit) / Effect 100%
Total: 1.5(6+3+6-4.5)=15.75 Damage / Effect: -1 Spe
Outrage -(8-1)=-7 / Hit <=9000 (8024=Hit) / Crit <=625 (4875=NO)
Total: Damage 1.5(12+3+3+4.5-4.5)=27 Damage​

Action 3
1. Dragonair: Draco Meteor -(10-1)=-9/ Hit <=9000 (5124=Hit) / Crit <=625 (1599=NO)
Total: 1.5(14+3+6-4.5)=27.25 Damage / Effect: User -2 SpA
Outrage -(8-1)=-7 / Hit <=9000 (5122=Hit) / Crit <=625 (6541=NO)
Total: Damage 1.5(12+3+3+4.5-4.5)=27 Damage​

**Dragonair Forced Out / Gurdurr Forced In**
**Gurdurr Struck By Stealth Rocks: 12-3=9 Damage**
**Gurdurr Lands On Spikes: 18 Damage**​

OUTCOME

**Spe -1**
HP 37/100
EN 78/100
OK
VS

HP 73/100
EN 100/100

**BENCHED**

**No Item**
HP 25/100
EN 35/100
OK

"You will be judged."

Gurdurr: 4. Anger - The move Rage is learnt and both attacking stats are raised one rank. The accuracy of all attacking moves are lowered by 10%
"You shall join me soon."​

Madotsuki your move

Dragonair as a -Spe nature that means Zwelious' attacks are 10% more accurate so I think you may need to re-roll Zwelious' attacks

ah darn it, so i deleted everything for nothing. You are making hate my life you know that >.>

i remember everything that was rolled atleast

"I can feel your soul rending from your body."​

**Spe -1**
HP 37/100
EN 78/100
OK
VS

HP 73/100
EN 100/100

**BENCHED**

**No Item**
HP 25/100
EN 35/100
OK

Action 1
1. Gurdurr: **Anger**
Hammer Arm -(7-1)=-6 / Hit <=8000 (4865=Hit) / Crit <=625 (703=No) / Effect 100%
Total: 1.5(10+2+3+9-3)=31.5 Damage / -1 Spe
Dragon Tail -(5-1)=-4 / Hit <=7200 (8346=Miss)
Total: Miss​

Action 2
1. Zweilous: Dodge -5
Total: Attempting to Dodge
2. Gurdurr: Focus Energy -12
Total: Focus Energy​

Action 3
1. Gurdurr: **Anger / Focus Energy**​

Hammer Arm -(7-1)=-6 / Hit <=8000 (518=Hit) / Crit 100% / Effect 100%
Total: 1.5(10+2+3+3+9-3)=36 Damage / -1 Spe​

**Zweilous KO / -31 HP**

OUTCOME

**Spe -1**
HP -31/100
EN 69/100
OK

VS

HP 73/100
EN 76/100
OK

**BENCHED**

**No Item**
HP 25/100
EN 35/100
OK

"Embrace your ETERNAL DAMNATION!"​

Prizes:

Madotsuki: 2+1 CC

Breezi: 1 EC, 2+1 MC, 1 DC
Zweilous: 1 EC, 2 MC

DFrog: 2 CC

Dragonair: 1 EC, 2+1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Gurdurr: 1 EC, 2+1MC, 1 KOC​

Faylion: 4 UC​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)