1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Introduce Yourself! ONLY POST ONCE IN THIS THREAD

Discussion in 'Mentorship Program' started by Birkal, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGMaX

GGMaX

Hello guys I am GGMaX :D I'm a new user here in Smogon, but I've been lurking here for a long time. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen II, and I love how Pokemon has evolved from a children's game into a more competitive children's game :) I have been aware of the competitive Pokemon scene for a long time, but I only got to it now :) I don't aim to get the best winning percentage in Pokemon battles, but rather showcase my creativity and build creative teams that do something no one has seen before :) Though it doesn't hurt to be successful with my attempts at creativity somehow haha :)) Hope to learn from everyone here! :D
  2. destinyexodia

destinyexodia

hi. im destinyexodia. i have pokemon showdown. i was refered to here by aqua's swirlix.
    i need help making a team.
  3. LunarSol

LunarSol

Alright. Let's give this "posting" thing a whirl, shall we?

Heya. I'm LunarSol, though most people call me Sol. I've been on PS for a while, and mostly go on either Frost or Main (my name's the same there as here). I was a voice a while ago in the Studio, but I'm not any more, since I took a fairly long hiatus from Showdown a while back.

I have a moderate knowledge of battling already, though I still have no idea what the formulas are. My specialty is Random Battles, though I'm decent at OU too, I guess. I'm decent at predicting my opponent, but I'm not great at making teams.

So. I guess I'll be here for a while. Time to post on other things, I guess.
  4. _Nemesis_

_Nemesis_

Hi! I'm Nemesis. I'm from italy and I very like this site. I hope we will have fun together!!
  5. Zach Yahl

Zach Yahl

Hello I am zyahl01,
    I am trying to get into competitive battling and I new that Smogon is the most popular community website. I have been playing Pokemon since III Generation. My favorite game is Pokemon Pearl. I have played every Pokemon game except Black and White 2. I am very excited to join in the community and am very excited to start entering in tournaments and get into competitive battling.
  6. Sir Havoc

Sir Havoc

Hi my name is Bryan. I love collecting, leveling, and breeding Pokemon. I know this is a competitive battling website but oddly enough I really don't battle often. It's pretty hard to summarize a human into an introduction so here is hoping we get to know each other the old fashioned way lol.
  7. The Eevee Ranger

The Eevee Ranger

Hello there people of Smogon! Nice to meet you all!

• Who am I?
    1. I am The Eevee Ranger, a new user to Smogon and Pokemon Showdown itself!
    • Why did I come?
    2. I love Pokemon and I've heard of other Pokemon isms, but this one takes the cake!
    • My Favorite Pokemon?
    3. I love Eevee! Enough said haha.

Nice to meet you all! I hope we can all grow together on Pokemon Showdown and Smogon!!
  8. plasmaterial

plasmaterial

Hello fellow people of Smogon!

My name is Holden but people call me "plasma" or "plasmaterial" online. My joining this community comes not long (two weeks) after deciding to start breeding a competitive team. I've played Pokémon since I was a wee lad, and just never stopped (I'm old now). My fav poké is Metagross cuz that dude is a super computer. I'm looking forward to binging on tons of battling strategy so I can become a savvy battler and crush some souls!! As well as meeting fellow battlers and coming up with new and unique battling strategies!

So yeah! I'll be seeing y'all around :)
  9. Minori

Minori

Call me Minori. Honestly I really haven't played much of pokemon since Gen 2, then I get interested again when Gen 6 hit and Charizard X in Pokemon Origins really made me want to play again. So here I am, in a mess of figuring out IV's, EV's, and team building. I honestly haven't a clue where to start XD.
  10. skrelp kings

skrelp kings

hi i'm skrelp kings i used to be very good at pkmn in gen 5 and now i'm trying to learn how to play gen 6 ou
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
  11. Corphish

Corphish

Hey guys I'm Corphish. I've been lurking on the forums for a while and decided to give the forums a go. I've only started playing competitively this gen but I believe I've had reasonable success breaking the top 300 ladder in OU, UU and RU. I'm also from Australia so G'DAY MATES and hello to everyone.
  12. WideTomato

WideTomato

I like pokemon, let's Be friends :]
    NeoFlame likes this.
  13. S2S

S2S

S2S here. I come from the FGC (Fighting Game Community) and I've been interested in Pokemon for a while. Really hope to learn a lot.
    If you come from there, as well, you may know me (this name is an acronym for my regular username).
  14. Awesomeceus

Awesomeceus

Hello to all, I am Awesomeceus. I've been a casual battler since GSC and I never stopped. I've been lurking around for some time now but I just appeared lately. I usually spend my time at Pokémon Showdown under the same username, at OU but I occasionally play Ubers or Monotype. My fave mons are Garchomp and Excadrill. Hope you all have a good day!
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  15. Rand Al'Thor

Rand Al'Thor

Hello, my name is Mathias, I am a French trainer. What I like the most about Pokémon is to collect unusual Pokémon. :toast:
  16. Lockdufter

Lockdufter

Hello everybody, what's up? My pseudonym here should be the same as it is in every other Pokémon related community I am part of, namely Lockdufter, inspired a couple years ago by the German name of Sweet Scent. I am a semiprofessional breeder as well as semiprofessional competitive battler. I am already pretty good, but I think that I still have to learn a whole lot more to be as good as I want to be. I don't really know how this community works, hopefully someone can explain it to me. I am pretty musical and like to discuss about any kind of topic.

Enough about me. As I already mentioned, hopefully can someone help me getting into this community. Greetings!

Edit: You should keep in mind that you are not talking to a noob when talking to me. I am a proud player since Gen. I
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  17. Manny1234

Manny1234

My name is Manny, I used to always play leisurely but with the release of the new generation, I've been doing some research about competitive battling on this website. I'm mostly here to meet other people and to research some sets on Pokemon I may use in the future. Message me and I'll try my best to respond right away
  18. kkk

kkk

hi everybody. I'm mostly here to learn pokemon metagames and its terminology.
  19. Pencil Neck

Pencil Neck

Hello everyone. Im a very friendly guy who loves electric types. Feel free to talk to me anytime u feel like it
  20. arieneski

arieneski

Hi! I absolutely love pokemon! Though I am not the best player, I want to try and get better at competitive battling. My main strategy is type coverage, which might be bad. I hope to learn!
  21. TavoMena

TavoMena

Well Hi, My Name y Tavo and I'm here looking for learning how to play pokémon better :(

( and I'm looking for a way to change my user name, I didn't know that when I was asked for my name iy was gonna be my user name .__. )
  22. abe123

abe123

Hi, I'm Abe!
    Also, How do you send a PM?
  23. PeinHero

PeinHero

Hi im Pein iam a member in smogon since 2011 but now started to look closer forums.I play competitive from the begin of 5th gen and i would really love to go higher and improve my skill mostly in team building.
  24. Darnell

Darnell wiggle wiggle wiggle♬
    is a Battle Server Moderator
    Mentor

You can click on someones Smogon avatar and it brings up this below. You can then proceed to click 'Start a conversation', from there it should be pretty self explanatory! Welcome to Smogon ^_^! Anymore questions, feel free to post it here
    [​IMG]
  25. LifeOrbRecoil

LifeOrbRecoil

Hello, as my name implies, I am LifeOrbRecoil. I have been around since x and y, not so much on smogon, but more on showdown. My name is the same here as is on showdown. I have posted one RMT, and that is pretty much all. I usually hang around the tournaments room on PS! I mainly am intrested in ou, although RMT and CAP do intrest me. I have some decent ou teams, but am not amazing and have been falling a lot recently. I have ou, uu, ru and nu teams, but I ladder in ou the most. I am also looking to get into CAP, ubers and lc. I am not too sure what smogon has to offer in terms as things to do, but I am sure that if I look more into it, like PS! there is a big community in many different aspects. That pretty much all, thank you for reading ^_^
    Darnell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)