1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Introduce Yourself! ONLY POST ONCE IN THIS THREAD

Discussion in 'Mentorship Program' started by Birkal, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HYDRO IMPACT

HYDRO IMPACT

Hello everyone, my name is Jake and I'm currently 16 years of age. HYDRO IMPACT is a name of my creation that follows me around mostly everywhere, I use it whenever I can. I've been playing Pokemon for 14 years now, and been on Pokemon Showdown for almost 2 years coming up July. I like to think of myself as a decent competitive player, I accept most OU, UU, Random, LC, OU Monotype challenges I get from random players and it's fun! I am a moderator of a lovely chat room called "Pokemon In-Game". Overall I'm glad I am somewhere like here, where this outstanding community is kind and lovable through people and similar interests.

OU is my most preferred tier, my win count is high, and my loss count is high lol, if you ever see me on Showdown, please, feel free to challenge me :)

I make my own teams, not the type of person to copy other teams too try and get high on the ladder, so far I've made it too 1700 around a week ago, using my own idea's in OU.

Please, if you ever want advice for anything, I have a lot of battle advice I can offer, and idea's for teams, just PM me whenever I am online, and I'll be happy to help.

I will never loose interest in Pokemon so I'm afraid Smogon is stuck with me, just like all the rest of you ;p Thanks.
  2. Tjust7896

Tjust7896

Hi everyone, i am Tjust age 15 i have been using showdown since back in 2012,so i have been using showdown to help my skills grow as a competitive battler i mostly stick to lc and uu which are my best tiers so if you need help with those ill be happy to offer it
  3. Sheppy

Sheppy

Hello everyone! I'm Sam, (people call me Shep or Sheppy.) I just recently got into competitive battling and heard a lot of people trade using this site, and i don't have the patience to breed my own Shinys.... I have been playing since fire red and love Pokemon. Anyway if you guys wanna trade send me a message or something... Can't wait to meet you guys!
    ~~~Sheppy.
    Rodo likes this.
  4. thepinsirexpress

thepinsirexpress

hi im Cooper AKA thepinsirexpress i have always played pokemon competitively ever since i was like 5 i would enjoy crushing the dreams of my friends.
    I just started making my perfect competitive team for pokemon X/Y and have no dittos with perfect IV's yet but im working on it and am looking forward to join the smogon community
  5. Robbyy

Robbyy

Hey everyone, I'm Rob. I used to play another Pokemon battle sim back in the day, it was a downloadable in 2006-2008 or so, don't quite remember much. After wanting to get into competitive again, I stumbled upon PS a few months ago and finally got around to posting on Smogon forums.
  6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat

Hey Guys, I'm SBC, and I wandered in here a few months ago. I've been mostly playing UU, recently dropping down to RU due to the pressuring of some friends. Uhhh... I'd love to get help, since I'm pretty bad at this game. Hope to see you guys at some point in time. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)