General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello I'm Joshua Blackmar and I'm a pokehacker. I like to make my own Pokemon games with my free time. Here is the legendary from my Pokemon game in development. And yes I can animate.View attachment 41955
Hi Charmareian Vegito!
Welcome to Smogon! That's a pretty cool sprite you have there! :O If you have any questions about the site, check out the questions threads or the Help form. Have fun out here!

Hi Charmareian Vegito!
Welcome to Smogon! That's a pretty cool sprite you have there! :O If you have any questions about the site, check out the questions threads or the Help form. Have fun out here!
Thank you very much! It was so hard to make the sprite but it was worth it. Oh and here is the title screen to my game as well. Its made in pokemon essentials.
capture004.png

Hi I am Blackdrakon30, and I have played Crystal, Emerald, and some of Pokemon Black/White and XY. I have been playing on Smogon's competitive battling site, Pokemon Showdown, for some time and have made many teams. I have some experience with competitive battling, but am looking forwards to being able to chat and contribute on the Smogon forums.

QueBien

Hi I am Blackdrakon30, and I have played Crystal, Emerald, and some of Pokemon Black/White and XY. I have been playing on Smogon's competitive battling site, Pokemon Showdown, for some time and have made many teams. I have some experience with competitive battling, but am looking forwards to being able to chat and contribute on the Smogon forums.
Hi Blackdrakon30!
I've played RSE/FR/LG, DPPt/HGSS, BW(2), XY, and ORAS. I found Smogon through Showdown a while back, and when I do go on PS!, I can be found in the OM room. It's fun explore the forums to find some places you'd like to get involved in. Have a great time here!

Thanks! Also, how to I specifically quote a user statement? Do I just use the quote tool? Srry I realize its kind of a noob questions, but Im still new here.

Hi im new to smogon but been playing competitive about 9 months, I still dont know how to create teams and build sets for pokemons, I know most people just copy sets from smogon dex or the analysies but I wanna learn it to be original, if you know where I can read about basics from creating teams let me know, also my PS! user is: TheN0B0DY. Feel free to battle me if you want.

QueBien

Hi im new to smogon but been playing competitive about 9 months, I still dont know how to create teams and build sets for pokemons, I know most people just copy sets from smogon dex or the analysies but I wanna learn it to be original, if you know where I can read about basics from creating teams let me know, also my PS! user is: TheN0B0DY. Feel free to battle me if you want.
Hey TheUnknow!
Welcome to the site! I also enjoy creating my own sets, yet sometimes when I'm trying to make an actual team I'll find one from the dex. Try this page for teambuilding. Have fun here!

Hello everyone!

I've been using Smogon for a while know, but I've never tried using the forums. Well, I'm here now and I'm here to stay (depending how people are going to be, of course XD.) I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue, so that's quite a while now. Nowadays I'm playing Omega Ruby. If someones wants to be friends, PM me! Looking forward to battle or trade with you guys!

Zeeth

Hello everyone!

I've been using Smogon for a while know, but I've never tried using the forums. Well, I'm here now and I'm here to stay (depending how people are going to be, of course XD.) I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue, so that's quite a while now. Nowadays I'm playing Omega Ruby. If someones wants to be friends, PM me! Looking forward to battle or trade with you guys!

Zeeth
Hello and welcome to Smogon Zeethh
Nice that you decided to join the forums, the more the better. The people here are in fact awesome, so looks like you will be here to stay then. What is your favorite tier? Mine is OU, although I also really like VGC. If you have any questions, check out the various SQSA threads around, or feel free to pm me with any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. Have fun :)

Hello and welcome to Smogon Zeethh
Nice that you decided to join the forums, the more the better. The people here are in fact awesome, so looks like you will be here to stay then. What is your favorite tier? Mine is OU, although I also really like VGC. If you have any questions, check out the various SQSA threads around, or feel free to pm me with any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. Have fun :)
That's one! My "nice-person" count has already increased by one ;)! You asked for a favorite tier, that I can't really tell. The reason why is because I battle with Pokémon who look awesome XD! I don't think there is a tier for that one. I've always been playing for fun, and will continue to do so. But I think this forum is going to change my way of thinking, and maybe at some point, a favorite tier will come for me.

Hello everyone!

Zeeth
RIKASH XD

I want the community's opinion on my shadow lugia sprite.(It moves on accordance with the bw lugia animated sprite)View attachment 42022
I think it looks pretty dope! But this thread is more about introducing yourself. If you want opinions of others on your own artworks, you should definitely check out the Smeargle's Studio subforum. It's a place on Smogon where you can show off your creativity and artistic compositions. I see you're quite new on Smogon, though. If you have any specific questions for now, make sure you check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or just PM me about them.

Cheers! :)

I think it looks pretty dope! But this thread is more about introducing yourself. If you want opinions of others on your own artworks, you should definitely check out the Smeargle's Studio subforum. It's a place on Smogon where you can show off your creativity and artistic compositions. I see you're quite new on Smogon, though. If you have any specific questions for now, make sure you check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or just PM me about them.

Cheers! :)
Okay thanks for the tip fluke. And thanks for loving my art!

Hello people!

I've been using smogon since 4th gen (back in the Shoddy Battle days), but just now decided to join the forums. Although I really don't play the games anymore (I just don't have the time/income to really justify buying a new DS/games), I've always found competitive battling to be extremely fun, and still find time for a daily dose of Showdown. I've play-tested a few pokemon that don't really have sets/are in analysis (Like Regigigas and Swadloon), and hope I can help the site grow to include sets for them!

Hi guys. I'm not really a new member but I never went here before. I was from PO but I joined here because I found my new favorite other metagame here. My favorite pokemon games are the Mystery Dungeon series just because they have much better quality music than most soundtracks in mainstream games (in my opinion). Hope I get along well.

Hello I am Hero Shepherd I stink pretty badly at the meta game expect for mono type sometimes. Been into Pokemon scene Red my favorite Pokemon and Sprite Animal is Snorlax 2nd is Gardevoir 3rd is Golurk. I hate Durant they scare me.

I like thinking about the pokemon I think Ash and the other anime characters should have.

I also like Super Smash bros, Sailor Moon, Cartoons, Fire Embalm. I wish I was a good artist.

QueBien

Hi guys. I'm not really a new member but I never went here before. I was from PO but I joined here because I found my new favorite other metagame here. My favorite pokemon games are the Mystery Dungeon series just because they have much better quality music than most soundtracks in mainstream games (in my opinion). Hope I get along well.
Hi Chopin Alkinoff!
Welcome to Smogon! My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald, and I love the Hoenn remakes. I like the legendary themes of almost all the games. If you have any questions, take a look at our Have a Question? Ask it Here! or SQSA threads. Have a great time here!
Hello I am Hero Shepherd I stink pretty badly at the meta game expect for mono type sometimes. Been into Pokemon scene Red my favorite Pokemon and Sprite Animal is Snorlax 2nd is Gardevoir 3rd is Golurk. I hate Durant they scare me.

I like thinking about the pokemon I think Ash and the other anime characters should have.

I also like Super Smash bros, Sailor Moon, Cartoons, Fire Embalm. I wish I was a good artist.
Hey Hero Shepherd!
I'm definitely not good, but I'm okay at competitive battling, I guess. I like monotype, too, but I play OU and 1v1 mostly. My first game was Emerald, and I still love it. My three favorite Pokemon are Bisharp, Lucario, and Scizor. Durant scares me, too, sometimes; their cry plus their eyes... 0.0 I'd have to say Drowzee is the freakiest, though. I watch the Pokemon anime occasionally, just to check the path it's going. I like Super Smash Bros, too; my friends and I play it all the time. I'm not an artist, per se, but I sketch things every so often. Anyway, have fun here!
Hello people!

I've been using smogon since 4th gen (back in the Shoddy Battle days), but just now decided to join the forums. Although I really don't play the games anymore (I just don't have the time/income to really justify buying a new DS/games), I've always found competitive battling to be extremely fun, and still find time for a daily dose of Showdown. I've play-tested a few pokemon that don't really have sets/are in analysis (Like Regigigas and Swadloon), and hope I can help the site grow to include sets for them!
Hello Samurai Banette!
Nice to meet you! I've been involved with Smogon since about five months ago (?). I play Y and AS sometimes; I just got to finishing the Delta Episode recently, so now I'm hunting for legendaries. I don't really put too much thought into competitive battling; I usually build around Pokemon I think are decent or the ones I like, without caring much for synergy and whatnot. Writing analyses is a great way to contribute to the site! Check out the Help form if you need any; otherwise, I'll see you around!

Hi everyone!
I've been hanging around on Smogon for about a year now but I just decided to join the forums. I got interested in Smogon by looking up sets for some of my Pokémon and then started wandering around the forums I consider myself to be a pretty good trainer. I breed all my Pokémon and like to give them fun nicknames referencing video games and anime. I have a select group of Pokémon I consider my strongest known as the Assassins and all have names from the AC series. Other than Pokémon I'm a pretty good Smash Bros. player and I like to play Mario Kart. Hope to meet and battle some of you all soon.

Hey guys

Been browsing Smogon a little for years/Playing Showdown for a year ish now. Basically I'm a casual Pokemon player, been playing the games since Red came out oh so long ago. Joined a couple forums here and there for years now. It's the summer of my Sophomore year of University and I have time to kill so I thought I'd join the forums. I play a variety of games from Pokemon to COD to Elder Scrolls (not so much during school). Outside of gaming I hang out with friends, frequent the gym (not even close to ripped though) and basically slave through school as a Chemistry student.

O3O
Ehm... Hello, I registered here because I needed to... Um... Despite being here for that reason I hope I can be around here for a while...
...And... That's all probably.

I have been in Showdown for a couple of years probably but now I wanted to make an account... So That's why Im here~~

QueBien

Hey guys

Been browsing Smogon a little for years/Playing Showdown for a year ish now. Basically I'm a casual Pokemon player, been playing the games since Red came out oh so long ago. Joined a couple forums here and there for years now. It's the summer of my Sophomore year of University and I have time to kill so I thought I'd join the forums. I play a variety of games from Pokemon to COD to Elder Scrolls (not so much during school). Outside of gaming I hang out with friends, frequent the gym (not even close to ripped though) and basically slave through school as a Chemistry student.
Hi PinoyTater!
Nice to meet you! I'm a semi-casual player, I guess. When I play in-game, I don't really care for "battle-ready" Pokemon; I just go with the Pokemon I like. I've been playing since I started with Emerald a little while back. I also play a lot of different games, like Halo, Minecraft, Forza, etc. If you have any questions, we have some threads for you for reference. Otherwise, have fun!
Hi everyone!
I've been hanging around on Smogon for about a year now but I just decided to join the forums. I got interested in Smogon by looking up sets for some of my Pokémon and then started wandering around the forums I consider myself to be a pretty good trainer. I breed all my Pokémon and like to give them fun nicknames referencing video games and anime. I have a select group of Pokémon I consider my strongest known as the Assassins and all have names from the AC series. Other than Pokémon I'm a pretty good Smash Bros. player and I like to play Mario Kart. Hope to meet and battle some of you all soon.
Hey Lelouch (Zero)!
Welcome to Smogon! I got involved with Smogon after I rediscovered this account a while back. I play a lot of videogames; Super Smash Bros. is one of my favorites! Have a great time on the site!
Sorry can't find how to unwatch this without replaying.
Click the unwatch thread button at the top of the page.
O3O
Ehm... Hello, I registered here because I needed to... Um... Despite being here for that reason I hope I can be around here for a while...
...And... That's all probably.

I have been in Showdown for a couple of years probably but now I wanted to make an account... So That's why Im here~~
Hey S34n4e!
Welcome! I played PS! for a year or so now. If you need help, check out our Help form. Have fun here!

Hey, all. Call me Tokuma. I'm really new to the competitive battle scene but I do know how to breed competitive Pokemon as long as I'm told what moves and stats to give it. I came to smogon because I really want to become a better battler and make some friends...maybe even rivals along the way. I hope to get along with all of you. ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)