General Introduce yourself!

Hi I'm Drake, thought I'd start using the forums for circlejerk for some pokemon discussions as I slowly creep back into competitive scene. I shitpost hang out in A/M almost every day so if you ever want to talk to he hmu on there.
Hi, I can help with certain tiers too. Hmu if you need help

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while now, and just decided to make an account! I'm also known in PS! By the name Fugly2.

(I got zapdos as my avatar, sweet)

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while now, and just decided to make an account! I'm also known in PS! By the name Fugly2.

Yo, welcome to Smogon. I guess I won't need to show you around since you've already been lurking for a while :')
What tiers do you play? I can vaguely remember the name 'Fugly2'. Maybe we've battled before, who knows.

If you want to change that sprite to something else I have some art in my art thread. Welcome to smogon.

Hey my name is Raphael :P i've only just joined Smogon coz i had some problems with Showdown recently. Been battling there since summer last year, with the same username, but took some time out until recently. Nice to meet you all.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey my name is Raphael :P i've only just joined Smogon coz i had some problems with Showdown recently. Been battling there since summer last year, with the same username, but took some time out until recently. Nice to meet you all.
Hello Dremp!
Nice to meet you! I also joined Smogon due to Showdown, but that was for a different reason. I have been playing on Showdown for more than a year, now, I think, but I've recently cut down my activity there. However, when I do go online, I usually hang out in the Other Metas room. I love the OM community; it's a great place that makes me feel welcome. What room(s) do you frequent? If you find you need help with anything here at the forums, take a look at our Help form, or our Simple Questions Simple Answers / Have a Question? Ask it Here! threads. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Smogon!

What problems do you have on showdown. If it involves team building I can help you out. Also welcome to smogon.

Hi, I'm MDS777. Been using Showdown under a bunch of random names for a few years, and finally decided to make a forum account here at Smogon. :)

Hi, I'm MDS777. Been using Showdown under a bunch of random names for a few years, and finally decided to make a forum account here at Smogon. :)
Hi welcome to smogon. I have been playing showdown quite a bit to recently. I can help with any teams or rate some teams just let me know. Also feel free to check out my giveaway thread for free stuff. I'm in Denver right now visiting a cousin so I can't trade right now if you wanted something from my giveaway thread. Instead I can trade Tuesday.

Hi welcome to smogon. I have been playing showdown quite a bit to recently. I can help with any teams or rate some teams just let me know. Also feel free to check out my giveaway thread for free stuff. I'm in Denver right now visiting a cousin so I can't trade right now if you wanted something from my giveaway thread. Instead I can trade Tuesday.
Thank you for the welcome. :) I'm not interested in team rating or anything of the sort at the moment, but I'll be sure to take a look at your giveaway thread.

Hello Dremp!
Nice to meet you! I also joined Smogon due to Showdown, but that was for a different reason. I have been playing on Showdown for more than a year, now, I think, but I've recently cut down my activity there. However, when I do go online, I usually hang out in the Other Metas room. I love the OM community; it's a great place that makes me feel welcome. What room(s) do you frequent? If you find you need help with anything here at the forums, take a look at our Help form, or our Simple Questions Simple Answers / Have a Question? Ask it Here! threads. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Smogon!
Hi there. I tend to just go straight to teambuilder or to just fight randomly, only times i really join a room is when a friend on facebook wants to fight or something which doesn't happen that frequently.

What problems do you have on showdown. If it involves team building I can help you out. Also welcome to smogon.
Hey chester, nah i'm ok with teambuilding actually (though i do run into some problems now and again). The problem is that whenever i try to go onto Showdown i keep getting a pop-up message "could not connect to server" it's been like that for about a week now.

Hey guys new to smogon! and trying to take a big step into competitive play, would love to try out the Tutor system and willing to learn as much as possible. I live in Perth Australia so may be difficult to be paired up with someone with the time differences.

I wasnt able to reply to the Sign up sheet but hopefully i can get in soon.
I want as much as advice as i can get for competitive play, so hopefully i am in the right place. Dont know much but willing to learn!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys new to smogon! and trying to take a big step into competitive play, would love to try out the Tutor system and willing to learn as much as possible. I live in Perth Australia so may be difficult to be paired up with someone with the time differences.

I wasnt able to reply to the Sign up sheet but hopefully i can get in soon.
I want as much as advice as i can get for competitive play, so hopefully i am in the right place. Dont know much but willing to learn!
Welcome! lol it takes forever to get someone from Perth and when I finally move everyone comes rooollling in (I lived in Perth all my life up until a month ago when I moved to Queensland, so I know your pain of timezone dramas!) But welcome anyway I think there's enough tutors that have relevant timezones (mainly because a lot of Americans here stay up so you should be able to catch people in the morning (for you) or so. I'm sure you can work something out at least. c:

If you need help fitting in the tiering communities after you learn more about competitive you can check out the help form sticky at the top of this forum. Otherwise practice helps until you can find a tutor (random battles are really helpful in learning the basics of competitive so you can start there). Have fun here :)

Sup everyone my name is Arborknot, my name on showdown is arborknot too. I have been playing for over a year or so and never bothered to make an account on here. I recently did and i'm learning so many things it's amazing, i'm excited to meet more people in the smogon community! ps i have a youtube channel, if you are interested it's arbor knot. Hope to communicate more with everyone here! later

Sup everyone my name is Arborknot, my name on showdown is arborknot too. I have been playing for over a year or so and never bothered to make an account on here. I recently did and i'm learning so many things it's amazing, i'm excited to meet more people in the smogon community! ps i have a youtube channel, if you are interested it's arbor knot. Hope to communicate more with everyone here! later
I think it's been two years since I started competitive battling. I've been a member of smogon for a year and it was a great year being a part of the community. I hope you enjoy smogon. If you need something I would be glad to help.

hey i'm gorry oak
Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
What do you want to do on Smogon? I like to do a lot of things, like helping out people on Wifi, write VGC analyses, and participate in competitive discussions in VGC and OU. If you have any questions check out the various SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me, I would love to help you out. Have fun :)

Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
What do you want to do on Smogon? I like to do a lot of things, like helping out people on Wifi, write VGC analyses, and participate in competitive discussions in VGC and OU. If you have any questions check out the various SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me, I would love to help you out. Have fun :)
thank you my friend :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)