1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Introducing Smogon 1.0.53S

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Antar, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayofAwe

RayofAwe

Thanks Antar! and Lamperi for the Mac version. Works well!
  2. mutskri

mutskri

3. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight

I'm not sure if anybody else is having this problem. But I'm not having any luck with the Mac client on Snow Leopard. I download it and mount the file, but then there is a big "No" sign over the program icon. Any suggestions?
  4. Antar

Antar
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

When you click the icon, does it run?
  5. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight

Nope. I get the following error message:
    "You Can't open the applicaion Pokemon-Online because it is not supported on this type of mac."

Which I find to be quite silly as I was running the previous client just fine.

I'm may not have lion, but I've got snow leopard, (10.6.8) which is quite good. And I've got the whole 2 Gig Intel core processors. So I'm not sure why this isn't working.
  6. lamperi

lamperi
    is a Programmer Alumnus

I'll try tomorrow when I have access to Snow Leopard, but it *Should* work there too..
  7. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight

Thanks, I appriciate it. I'm thinking of alternatively using winebottler for it, but that's kinda a pain.
  8. Antar

Antar
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

Does anyone still have their Windows installer for 1.0.53S?

In case you haven't noticed, po.smogon.com is currently down (that server is no more). Nothing of importance was lost... except the Windows installer.

Worst-case scenario, I build a new one. But if someone still has the installer lying around, it would save me some work.
  9. PungentFruit

PungentFruit

This link works if you want to put it into the OP.
  10. Antar

Antar
    Official Data Miner

Yeah, I know. I'm just waiting for the new server to go online (it's close) before I update the links.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)