Not open for further replies.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Hi my name is Glass and here's something about me
Description: at least im better than dsr lol
Sex: Waiting till marriage
favorite mon: honchkrow or aggron
fav LC mon: Elgyem until it gets banned
conclusion: You'll find me on showdown normally on the weekends and i hope to get to know u all even tho i already know a lot of you

(also shoutout to all the Lc staff on showdown, the thugs on irc, and shoutout to the sidewalk for keepin me off the streets.)

Why the LC section there is not a "ask a simple question, get simple a answer" thread? I get sometimes some doubts and there is not place to ask it in the appropiate thread :/

so gonna post here since the thread says "...Help Thread!..."

what are viable pokemons for wish passing (no counting Lickitung)? I only saw Spritzees on the ladder...

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why the LC section there is not a "ask a simple question, get simple a answer" thread? I get sometimes some doubts and there is not place to ask it in the appropiate thread :/

so gonna post here since the thread says "...Help Thread!..."

what are viable pokemons for wish passing (no counting Lickitung)? I only saw Spritzees on the ladder...
Spritzee and Lickitung are by far the most viable for the role, with their good bulk and ability to wall many threats. Other than that there aren't too many options; Drowzee can be useful as illustrated by Briyella in this post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/berry-juice-or-eviolite-the-right-choice.3494577/#post-5162391. Other than that the only other viable one i'd use is Natu.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Hi everybody I'm Mr. NudistoBeach. I'm new to Smogon and I'm really interested by Little Cup. Just a quick question: are battles only played on pokemon showdown or do you guys play on 3DS too.
that i'm aware of, the majority are played on PS! also u kinda have the best name ever

that i'm aware of, the majority are played on PS! also u kinda have the best name ever
hahaha thanks! Kill la Kil FTW. And oh okay. Pokemon showdown is great and everything but i like playing on the actual pokemon games. You wanna exchange friend codes?

Whoa, how did I totally miss this thread. Anyway, I'm Krubby and you don't know it yet but I'm the reason you're here. Check me out! No, seriously. Check me out. All Homestar Runner references aside, I'm just your average creepy dude who's frequently in the LC thread and y'all probably recognize me already so OKAY. Anyway, cool beans.

Thanks! :]
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-95997833 most recent game was technically a 1HP win from a Hydro Pump Chinchou. Got back my HP from Drain Punch at the end if your wondering. Thought it was pretty good! My team needs ALOT of work though.
>Swagger Murkrow

There are those moments when people go too far.

Anyways, A post like this would better fit in the replay thread of this sub-forum, right here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lc-xy-replays.3490860/

so yeah .-. hope you enjoy LC

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
>Swagger Murkrow

There are those moments when people go too far.

Anyways, A post like this would better fit in the replay thread of this sub-forum, right here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lc-xy-replays.3490860/

so yeah .-. hope you enjoy LC
As I said, just getting into it and saw most of the forums and Murkrow was mentioned a lot, I didn't realise it was basically the Klefki of LC. I actually changed up my team and it isn't on there anymore :C Sorry about posting in the wrong place by the way but it was much like a intro replay to see how I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)