Iron Chef: Smogon UU Edition - Teambuilding Competition, R10 - Cantata! (See p#595)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Iron Chef Journal #8.1

Chef Thisbemyalt issued the first challenge against me. I wonder what the match would end up if his Salamence hit all those Draco Meteors and Fire Blasts during that match. GG, though...

Chef Serperior for Uber stepped up to the challenge. A brutal, crucial Hydro Pump miss from one of his underdogs cost him the game dearly; while the final turns of the game ended up in a PP stall war, making the paralyzed Bronzong ultimately becoming the victor. GG, though.

Chef DaSpoofy is the next contender to this challenge. Although Marill's glorious sweep was cut short, Roserade making short work on almost the rest of his team gave me the victory over Spoofy. GG, though!

I was about to sleep when Chef Kreme issued a final challenge for the night. One of the underdogs caught my Chandelure off guard (not gonna lie, was surprised there!), and my final chance of winning went down as his Cobalion won two Speed ties in a row against my Galvantula. GG, though!

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hogg, would Stored Power works, if I have actually a way to boost his base power to at least 100?
Someone asked me also about Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, and other variations; since their BP's are variable under certain circumstances involving with your opponent's Pokemon, the safest answer would be a no.

However, I would accept Water Spout (and its variations) and Reversal (and its variations) because you can still manage to control your Pokemon's HP to pull off such moves.

As for Stored Power, make sure that you have at least +4 on any stat to raise that move to 100 BP. Therefore, I'd go for a yes here.

Oh Clarion why you giving people wins? After coba died could you not go to slurpuff and bd up?
Tbf Spoof:

0 Atk Gligar Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 97-115 (31.6 - 37.5%) -- 89.5% chance to 3HKO
while +6 252 Atk Slurpuff Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Gligar: 198-234 (59.4 - 70.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

So I think I would have still won, counting the loss of HP due to B-Drum :)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I lost to Christo the Gr8 due to many haxxy moments and Reuniclus.
EDIT: Also lost to xMarth. Now I can confirm that my team is shit lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)