1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

is a new joiner

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by aquashiram14, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aquashiram14

aquashiram14

um hey, i just got an account on smogon forums and i managed with difficulty (-.-) to locate the Smeargle's Studio, a personal favorite of mine to read and ogle over in the Smog. so um, is there a new monthly art contest up or something, because i'd really like to try and participate...how does the whole thing really work? i'm kinda confused...I keep on seeing MAC #6: Humor, but it's all on contrast (and of course that was already featured in the Smog) so i'm a bit befuddled about it all... sorry if i'm sounding like someone that lacks any form of brain cells but yeah... I do a lot of traditional drawing with colored pencils and ink (my avatar I drew myself) so i'd really like to get into this pokemon community, i love drawing more than competitive battling.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence nostalgic.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

3. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Post in the MAC thread any questions or concerns if you please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)