Is anyone here a parent?

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
how a grandparent treats a grandchild vs a child is like... mind-blowing. it's just a different reaction to amazing than one that has to fully guide it.
That's because they already did a botched up trial trial run: (our parents). Obviously they're better now.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
I am a new father, as of 1/23/2015. He just came home yesterday, he had quite the diaper rash and some blood sugar issues the doctors needed to figure out so they kept him almost two weeks to make sure nothing is wrong with him. Home now and always hungry. Formula is super expensive but we don't have an issue with money. RIP free time.

I am a new father, as of 1/23/2015. He just came home yesterday, he had quite the diaper rash and some blood sugar issues the doctors needed to figure out so they kept him almost two weeks to make sure nothing is wrong with him. Home now and always hungry. Formula is super expensive but we don't have an issue with money. RIP free time.
Good luck and remember they grow fast. Before you know it he will be walking. My son is almost 2 and he an amazing little boy.
I am glad everything went ok with your son and he will grow fast.
No RIP free time you will have free time on and off but it woun't be much.
Congrats on your son.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)