"Is the server down?"

Skitty

i dont care if i ever come down♪
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully all questions about people's server issues, and if it's down for them can be put here to reduce the spam of all of the topics that are created when people have server issues or if it's just down.

(The server is down right now, May 2nd, 5:14AM CST)

So, post here if the server is down for you and this topic can be used as a reference for others to look to see if they're not the only ones having server problems.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Server seems to be down for me too.

2/5/14, 10.30 pm GMT+12

Last edited:

Skitty

Hey guys, when posting if the server is down try to also tell what date it is to avoid confusion

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah, right sorry. Edited post accordingly. However, the date should be on the bottom of your post anyway. Like posted 5 minutes ago or on whatever date so is it really necessary?

It seems to be down for me too.
Can someone from the staff let us know about how long it would take?

May 2nd, 4:43 PM GMT+6.

Down for me too, May 2nd 8:46 PM GMT +10

It seems to be down for me too.
Can someone from the staff let us know about how long it would take?

May 2nd, 4:43 PM GMT+6.
I'm pretty sure that it's hard to predict when it'll be back up, but the staff are definitely working on it.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I used it twice to check if PS was down or not (it was, in both cases) in the past and it worked both times, so idk why it's not now. In both cases though, the server was entirely down, as in you get a red pop-up message when you try to enter Showdown saying the server is down, so maybe that's the problem.

Also, you can still Teambuild if you really want to. You won't be able to use any teams as you can't battle, though.

I used it twice to check if PS was down or not (it was, in both cases) in the past and it worked both times, so idk why it's not now. In both cases though, the server was entirely down, as in you get a red pop-up message when you try to enter Showdown saying the server is down, so maybe that's the problem.
It's down in the sense that you can get into the website, but everything has "loading" on it and you can't login.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been up for quite a while now
Uptime: 2 days, 20 hours

I think this is just incase it goes down again so people can post it here rather than making multiple threads if it is up or down.

Skitty

Right now, 12:36AM CST the server is down for me and a few others. May just be a quick temporary thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)