Non-evolved pokemon
DQ a day
Arena: a little lake with an Island in the middle

Zarator
I'll take you on.

Switch: KO
Abilities: All
Items: No

The stage has been set, lets see the pokemon!

Zarator

Monohm (Bahamut) (M)
Nature: Modest (Attack lowered by *; Special Attack raised by *)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe 60

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:

Charge
Dragon Rage
Flamethrower
Growl
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Leer
Rain Dance
Signal Beam
Sonicboom
Spark
Tackle
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Twister

and we have Tsukiee

Semele (monohm) Female

Nature: Timid
(Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.

HP: 90
Atk: (-1) Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69

Attacks:
Tackle *
Growl*
Leer*
Dragon Rage*
Charge *
Thundershock*
Rain Dance*
Twister*
Spark *
Sonicboom*

Hydro pump*
Magnet Rise*
Heal bell*

Protect*
Thunder*
Taunt*

EC: 0/9

Nijuuni (Feebas) Male
Nature: Calm
(Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk:(-) Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1
SpD:(+) Rank 2
Spe: 80
Abilities:
Swif swim (innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Adaptability (DW locked)(innate): The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Moves:
Splash *
Tackle*

Confuse ray*
Haze*
Mirror coat*

Rain dance*
Attract*
scald*

EC: 0/5

Alright guys heres the deal. I believe it goes
Tsukiee calls out his pokemon
The Zarator calls out his and actions
Tsukiee does his actions
I'll ref
Zarator goes
Tsukiee
You get the idea hopefully

NOW LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE ON THIS LITTLE TINY ISLAND!!!

Bahamut, let's go with a basic offense!

Taunt - Spark - Thunderbolt (if Taunt didn't take place, substitute Thunderbolt with Taunt)

You are quicker than his monohm!!
Use rain dance before the taunt, then use Scald (Let's hope it gets burned!), and finish with Mirror coat!

(Sorry ahead of time if this sucks, I can't add sprites at the moment)

Welcome to the remote Island of no importance, here to day we have a wonderful pokemon battle that is about to take place, Tsukiee's Feebas who is just swimmin in the ocean starts to make odd movements, its a Rain Dance! How enchanting. Now lets take a look at our friend Monohm whos Taunting Feebas because he can't come up on the island

Feebas gets really annoyed by this and uses a burning hot scald attack! Lucky for Monohm, no burn was aflicted. Monohm tho sends the Sparks flying at Feebas which hurts our fishy friend quite a bit.

Monohm doesn't stop there though, after that nice little volt, he pulls out the big guns! Striking Feebas was a Thunder Bolt! Quickly coming back feebas uses a Mirror Coat! Oh so shiny which hits Monohm back for even more damage. Lets see were our pokemon stand now

Monohm
Hp: 53
Energy:88

Feebas
HP: 36
Energy:59

Zarators move (Correct damage but I think I got this right)

So my turn.
This is looking bad for us Nijuu! But don't lose hope yet! Meanwhile is still raining, fire three powerful scalds!
However, if Bahamut uses thunderbolt, you shall change the scald for another magic coat!

Scald-Scald-Scald (If Monohm uses Thunderbolt, use magic coat instead!

You mean Mirror Coat, not Magic Coat^^

Anyway...

Thundershock - Thundershock - Thundershock

Let's electrocute him^^

This Battle seems like it is coming to a short close Fokes! Lets take a look to see what will happen next! Feebas Uses a nasty scald attack, dealing 8 damage, but Monohm hits right back with a Thundershock attack, dealing 18 damage!

Monohm gets ready to smack Feebas with another Thundershock, which again will hit for 18 damage, finishing the match!

So from what I understand

Both trainers recieve 2 TC 1 EC 2 MC 1DW
and Zarator recieves a KOC
I recieve 2 reffing points? I'll have to check that. But great battle guys, thanks for dealing with my nub reffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)