iss vs Galladiator (3 vs 3 singles) - Frosty refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Galladiator said:
Needing a battle!

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
No Recovers / 5 Chills per Pokemon
Other: basic stage Pokemon only (no single-stages)

Arena: Your choice
iss said:
Abilities: 1
Switch = KO
Items = None ever

Arena: A grassy plain. There is a deep pond in the middle. There are no rocks on the plain.
*snore*

Hector: *snore*

*snore*

Iss and Galladiator: "Hey, you sleeping on the grass!"

"...just 5 minutes mom"

Iss and Galladiator: "WAKE UP!!"

"HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!"

Hector: "Snorlaxlaaax!!!"

Iss and Galladiator: "Can you ref our battle?"

"Sure. Why not? It's not like I was doing anything important [/sarcasm]. But since you waked us up so gently, show me the pokemon you'll be using."

Galladiator

Embirch [Gary] (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Pound
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Blaze Kick
Dragonbreath
Seed Bomb

Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Will-o-Wisp

Scratchet [Jeremy] (M)
Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Nature Power
Roost
Stealth Rock

Brick Break
Focus Blast
Taunt

Togepi [Rachel] (F)
Nature: Rash (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate)T his Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 20

Moves:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Mirror Move
Nasty Plot

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast

iss

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Water / Electric
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate: (Can Be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Supersonic(*)
Flail(*)
Water Gun(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Spark(*)
Take Down(*)

Agility(*)
Whirlpool(*)
Shock Wave(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Dive(*)
Ice Beam (*)

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Ghost / Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Disable(*)
Explosion(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

Snover(*) Shrug (F)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Defense)
Type: Ice / Grass
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 46 (40 x 1.15^) (+) (5% Acc Boost)

Attacks:
Powder Snow(*)
Leer(*)
Razor Leaf(*)
Icy Wind(*)
GrassWhistle(*)
Swagger(*)
Mist(*)

Leech Seed(*)
Bullet Seed(*)
Avalanche(*)

Blizzard(*)
Frost Breath(*)
Substitute(*)

"hey hector...get ready to Body Slam the both of them when they aren't looking, ok? I'll give you a sign."

Hector: snorsnorlax. (translation: will do)

Iss: What are you two mumbling about?

"Oh, nothing, nothing. Let us begin ok?"

Order of Operations:
Galladiator sends pokemon with ability
iss sends pokemon with ability and moves
galladiator gives out moves
I kil-- ref
Galladiator gives out orders
iss gives orders
I ref
(...)

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You can handle this, Air the Gastly!

Well, you still resist his Fighting attacks, so let's Confuse Ray him to start off. Follow that with a Will-O-Wisp, and finish up with a gigantic Sludge Bomb! If he Taunts you after the Confuse Ray, use Sludge Bomb instead of Will-O-Wisp.

Confuse Ray ~ Will-O-Wisp ~ Sludge Bomb
If taunted, use Sludge Bomb instead of Will-O-Wisp

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Jeremy (Scratchet) [M]
Nature: Rash
Health: 90
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 63
Energy: 100%
Boosts:
Other: Is about to say unspeakable things.

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Nature: Modest
SpA: Rank 5
Boosts:
Other: Will show its disgusting power​

Round 1

"okay, Hector. See those pokemon both trainers released? Air, iss's Levitating Gastly and Jeremy, Galladiator's Scrappy Scratchet?"

Hector: Snorlax.

"Both trainers have 3 of those each. They will send it out, battle until one of them faints and send another. When both trainers send out their last pokemon, you get prepared, because as soon as one of them wins/loses, they will drop their guard and we will double body slam them!"

Hector: Snorlax :D!

"Until then, be quiet and follow my lead."

Galladiator: Do you intend to start this anytime soon?

"Coming! Coming!"

Action 1

And ze battle starts with Air the Gastly making us return to the DISCO era with some nice seizure-inducing lights. It's the show of Confuuuse Raaay

And poor Scratchet has two left feet! He can't dance and is confused (Intense). Thankfully that didn't seem to affect his ability to swear and taunt as he says some pretty nasty stuff

Jeremy: "Scratchet scratchetchet scracheeeeet scratchtchet scratchet!!"

Glorified poisonous fart?! wow now that was low!

Air: Confuse Ray for 5 energy
Confusion RNG - 3/3 (Intense)

Jeremy:
Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks fine): 2/2 (attacks fine)
Uses Taunt for 10 energy

Action 2

Apparently Air the Gastly didn't really like the lovely insults that scratchet threw at him. He just left aside any thought of just burning it and decides to just fire a Sludge Bomb at Jeremy. Maybe he is indeed a glorified fart...with something more. Yuck.

Changingthesubjectchangingthesubject.

Anyway, Jeremy seems not to like the yuckyness in its face and tries extremely hard to take it off his eyes, resulting in it hitting itself in confusion. And it is still confused. Now that was one hell of a Disco Night.

Air:
Sludge Bomb: 9 + 3 + 4.5 = 16.5 (17) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 3/16 (no)
Poison RNG: 7/10 (no)

Jeremy:
Confusion (2/2 attacks fine): 1/2 (hits itself in confusion) - 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 (6) damage for 3 energy.

Action 3

Oh god not again. That thing reeks of...I better not say. It is almost as bad as Hector after 100 giant tacos with extra chili.

Hector: "Snorlaaax :D"

"No, I don't have any tacos with me".

Hector: "Snorlax...:("

Anyway, another Sludge Bomb was fired at Scratchet, this time poisoning it...I sure know how that feels. But the shock of the attack resulted in something actually good for Jeremy, as it managed to overcome his confusion once and for all and show its appreciation. With some sharp claws. and fury swipes. 4 times

Air: Sludge Bomb 9 + 3 + 4.5 = 16.5 (17) damage for 10 energy
Poison RNG (<=3/10 yes): 1/10 (yes)

Jeremy:
Confusion (2/2 attacks normally): 2/2 attacks normally
Fury Swipes: 8 (bp) + 3 (stab) + 2 (crits) + 1.5 (rank dif) = 14.5 (15) damage for 3 energy
Times RNG: 3/4 - 4 hits
Crit RNG: 1/8, 2/8, 7/8, 1/8, (2 crits)
-2hp due to poison

ROUND 1 END

Jeremy (Scratchet) [M]
Health: 48
Energy: 84%
Boosts: +Crit for 5 actions
Other: Poisoned and Covered in...let's say mud.

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 75
Energy: 79%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 4 actions and still disgusting​

Galladiator's Turn

iss

let's play bw lc!
<iss> how long does intense confusion last?
* Terrador (~terrador1@synIRC-EBE8DA1B.bvtn.or.frontiernet.net) has joined #capasb
<Acklow> 3 turns I do believe
<iss> ok
<Acklow> though I may be incorrect
<Acklow> let me check
<Acklow> yeah I was wrong
<Acklow> it is 4 actions

Shouldn't Scratchet still be confused for an action?

Frosty

=_=
Data Audit Thread said:
When a Pokemon hits itself in confusion or receives an attack with more than 10 Base Attack Power, its Confusion stage is lowered.
Since it hit itself in confusion on the second action, the count was reduced to 3, which means that it isn't confused anymore.

Frosty

=_=
PSA: Due to time restrictions, I’ll cut down the flavor a bit for the next rounds. I hope you don’t mind.
The Contestants

Jeremy (Scratchet) [M]
Health: 48
Energy: 84%
Boosts: +Crit for 5 actions
Other: Poisoned and Covered in...let's say mud.

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 75
Energy: 79%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 4 actions and still disgusting​

Round 2

Action 1

Air starts the round with Thunderbolt, which strikes true, severely damaging the Scratchet, making it take another step toward defeat. It wasn’t enough for a crit or paralysis though. On an attempt at revenge, Jeremy uses Fury Swipes, which strikes 4 times. Not enough to turn the tides of battle though. Especially with the poison still working its magic.

Air: Thunderbolt: 10 + 4.5 = 14.5 (15) damage for 7 energy
paralysis RNG (1/10 yes): 7/10 (no)
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 7/16 (no)

Jeremy: Fury Swipes: 4*2 + 3 + 1 + 1.5 = 13.5 (14 damage) for 4 energy
Hits: (7/8) = 4/5 hits
Crit RNG: 3/8, 1/16, 7/8, 4/8 (1)
-2hp due to poison

Action 2

Air decides to play dirty once again with Sludge Bomb, leaving Jeremy barely on his feet. It shouldn’t be able to handle any more attacks. But it still managed to fight back with 2 Fury Swipes.

Air: Sludge Bomb: 9 + 3 + 4.5 = 16.5 (17) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 7/16 (no)

Jeremy: Fury Swipes: 2*2 + 3 + 1 + 1.5 = 9.5 (10 damage) for 8 energy
Hits: (3/8) = 2 hits
Crit RNG: 6/8, 1/8 (1)
-2hp due to poison

Action 3

And the final strike has come. A few clouds get together and the weather doesn’t seem too friendly.

*Jeremy looks at the sky*

Jeremy: "*gulp* Scratchetscratchet" (Translation: Oh crap, this means troooouble)

-KAPOW-

wow, now that was a massive Thunderbolt. The poor Jeremy had no chance.

Jeremy falls on the ground, unable to continue fighting.

As he sends Jeremy back to his pokeball with the usual "you did a great job" shenanigans, the trainer Galladiator thinks about his next move. Or maybe how he would love to get some pizza right now...or even he may be wondering why that lazy snorlax is getting so close to him. I don't know, I can't read minds.

Air: Thunderbolt: 10 + 4.5 = 14.5 (15) damage for 7 energy
paralysis RNG (1/10 yes): 10/10 (no)
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 12/16 (no)

Jeremy: Faint

ROUND 2 END

Jeremy (Scratchet) [M]
Health: -3
Energy: KO
Boosts: ko
Other: ko

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 51
Energy: 59%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 1 actions and still disgusting​

Galladiator should send out Pokémon without actions and then is iss's Turn

Frosty

=_=
Sorry about that, I usually get bit gloom and a bit offensive when I get sleep-deprived.

So yeah, I changed the flavor of the last action.

Also, I need Togepi's ability.

iss

let's play bw lc!
Regardless of ability, my actions are the same.

Hypnosis ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Sludge Bomb
If Togepi uses Psychic, replace the action after it uses it with Disable

Frosty

=_=
Regarding Metronome:

Data Audit said:
Metronome: The Pokémon waves its arms back and forth until they glow white, stimulating its brain into using a random move. The User selects 10 moves, each of which has a 10% chance of occurring.

Metronome cannot select a move the user already knows.

Metronome can only select a maximum of one move from any type.

Metronome cannot select Assist, Copycat, Counter, Covet, Destiny Bond, Detect, Endure, Feint, Focus Punch, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Me First, Metronome, Mimic, Mirror Coat, Mirror Move, Protect, Quick Guard, Sketch, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Struggle, or Wide Guard.
I need you to choose 10 moves. I will then randomly pick one of those to be used.

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Rachel (Togepi) [F]
Atk: 1
Boosts:
Other: still fresh

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 51
Energy: 59%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 1 actions and still disgusting​

Round 3

Action 1

Galladiator sends Rachel the Togepi to the fray! It is so cute, Hector could eat it to pieces!

Hector: “Snooorlaax”

“hey hey, it is just a figure of speech. Don’t try it”.

Anyway, Air starts by trying some hocus-pocus to make togepi sleeeepy. You are getting sleeeepy. Sleeeeeeeeeeepy.

Not you, fatso. Apparently the Hypnosis missed Rachel. Lucky girl!

Speaking of which, Rachel then fires a shadow ball at air for decent damage.

Gastly: Hypnosis for 7 energy
Hit: (<=6/10 yes): 9/10 (miss)

Togepi: Shadow Ball: (8 + 1.5)1.5 = 14.25 (15) damage for 6 energy
SpD Reduction (1/5 yes): 5/5 (no)
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 10/16 (no)

Action 2

And now air dec—oh god not again. Sludge Bomb. Critical Blergh. But Rachel didn’t back down, as she used her Extrasensory powers to retribute the favor.

Gastly: Sludge Bomb 9 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 = 19.5 (20) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 1/16 (yes)
Poison RNG (<=3/10 yes): 6/10 (no)

Togepi: Extrasensory: (8 + 1.5)1.5= 14.25 (15) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 13/16 (no)
Flinch RNG (1/5 yes): 4/5 (no)

Action 3

Air at that rate I’ll call you “fart” goes with Sludge Bomb and gets another critical hit. No poison though.

But that didn’t affect Rachel, as she raised her index fingers and started to wave them left and right. Left and right. Left and right.

-KABOOM-

Did the earth exploded? That was a great display of earth’s power. So powerful that it actually managed to hit our levitating fellow.

Gastly: Sludge Bomb 9 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 = 19.5 (20) damage for 10 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 1/16 (yes)
Poison RNG (<=3/10 yes): 9/10 (no)

Togepi: Metronome RNG (3/10) = Earth Power: (9 + 1.5)1..5 = 15.75 (16) damage for 17 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 12/16
SpD Reduction (1/5 yes): 3/5

ROUND 3 END

Rachel (Togepi) [F]
Health: 50
SpA: Rank 2
Energy: 71%
Boosts:
Other: not so fresh

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 5
Energy: 36%
Boosts:
Other: dear lord what is that​

Galladiator's turn

iss

let's play bw lc!
I actually have a plan.

Air, let's try to do a TON of damage as we go out!

First, Sludge Bomb. Then, since you're a Ghost, I want you to run (err glide) straight at Alurani Rachel and pass into her! Then, take her out with a MASSIVE EXPLOSION! If you're somehow still alive, do the above again!
Glide into Rachel and use Explosion ~ Same thing ~ Same thing

Frosty

=_=
Don’t tempt me…

The Contestants

Rachel (Togepi) [F]
Health: 50
Boosts:
Other: not so fresh

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: 5
Energy: 36%
Boosts:
Other: dear lord what is that​

Round 3

Action 1

Air the Gastly, after receiving his orders, is… thinking? And loudly even.

Air: “Gastlytly? Gasgasgastlygastly” (translation: Explode while in ethereal form? But if I do so, the explosion will also be ethereal. I mean, it takes something even remotely solid to start an explosion, and I can’t solidify inside the Togepi, as she is really smaller than me, and physics wouldn’t like that!”

Wow, I had no idea Air was so intelligent! Impressive. I wonder what he will end up doing.

And we are about to find out! Air is getting closer and closer to Rachel, who can’t run away (too slow!) and the second it touches Rachel…

ASPLODE

KABOOM

Now that was an attack of epic proportions. Air just ignored the “into part” and exploded on Rachel’s face!

Before anything, I am aware that Flamestrike accepted it. But I am not him, so…

Anyway, the move description says that it uses “noxious gas or pressure release”. Since Gastly is…well…a gas blob, I assume that it uses the first method. Very well. For a gastly to be able to pass through opponents, it can’t just be gas (inhale=/=pass through) it must be ethereal or something like that. Without gas, you get no explosion and since Gastly is quite bigger than Togepi, it can’t turn back to solid form inside Togepi ( Two bodies can not occupy the same space at the same time <_<), so I concluded that the action wasn’t possible and just went with the closest one possible (just straight out explosion).

…I must confess I was really tempted to let all this slide just to see what “rage” you meant.…maybe next time.

Gastly: Explosion: 25 – 3(rank dif) = 22 damage for 20 energy
Crit RNG: 10/16 (no)

ROUND 4 END

Rachel (Togepi) [F]
Health: 28
Boosts:
Other: ears are still ringing

VS

Air (Gastly) [M]
Health: KO
Energy: KO
Boosts:
Other: ASPLODE​

iss’s turn

iss

let's play bw lc!
ahahahaha

Frosty, that's fine.

Go Shrug the Snover! Finish it off!

Blizzard x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)