1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Issue #20 Released!

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by Setsuna, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danmire

Danmire Ain't no mountain high enough
    is an Artist Alumnus

Good job guys! Loved the mock smog awards
  2. alexwolf

alexwolf Rain Summoner
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Nice work to anyone that wrote it, it was good stuff!

Loved the Most Dangerous Pokes article, especially Machamp's description:

So, it could just be casually leaning up against a mountain, showing off his muscles to a lady Machamp, when the mountain goes sliding into a town nearby. Not like it's going to feel any remorse for it anyway. Those weaklings should have been able to push the mountain back.

So fucking marvelous, laughed my ass out!!!

Also, even though it wasn't written in this issue, i loved the How to Avoid Getting Caught article, written by Jabba, that was in the 20 Memorable Articles in The Smog article of this isue. You see Jabba, i also have a smaller brother, whom i have helped many times with his Pokemon endeavor, and the results were exactly the same as yours, public humiliation to the entire city, lol (my brother is THE pokemon pro, and similar stuff) :D
  3. Eos

Eos some people just want to see the world burn
    is a Battle Server Moderator

This was my favorite Smog yet. Exceptional work smog staff :)
  4. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

Good work team, we did it ;)

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me for something, you are truly hipster as I wasn't nominated for anything
  5. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Excellent issue like always! Thanks to everyone who voted for my warstory, hope those that didn't get a chance to read it have some time to check it out :)
  6. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

You guys are too much fun to write with, haha. I fell asleep on my laptop at around 4 am this morning waiting to cache; I can't believe I missed release in the end. Hrmph. Regardless, thanks goes out to the people who put up with my art. You're the best! Oh, and special thanks to all of those who joined up to help me write Pokemon Biology and the PokeTour, I had a lot of fun putting those together with all you lovely people.

EDIT: And oh my gosh, CHOU!! Thank you so much for letting me be on the JAP this time around; it was an absolute romp.
  7. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

I legitimately died at the mention of Orichalcos Owl.
  8. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

MOCKAWARDS

GRATS to all the winners and runner-ups, and big up to the authors!
  9. LizardMan

LizardMan Useless piano playing pair of boobs
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Great issue, nice work! I lol'd at the mockawards, and I liked some of the other coverage too.
  10. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

awesome job
  11. Longfellow

Longfellow

I was a bit disappointed the Nuzlocke article didn't cover the first two gens.

Good work on the whole though.

Also, "As far as competitive battling goes, however, Charizard has always been pretty crappy" he's pretty boss in gen 2..
  12. Sunflora

Sunflora

One of the best Smog issue I ever red!
  13. Cradily

Cradily

Quality was great! My favorite was the '20 memorable smog articles' article. Great Job!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)