Issue #5 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Andddd Issue #5 is released, after some hard work over Thanksgiving and one tired whale.

Enjoy, and look forward to Issue #6, and the Smogon Awards Voting!

We hope you enjoy this issue. Any comments/concerns/suggestions can be sent to the Smogon user The Smog through PM. And remember to contact us with your articles!

PS: Please congratulate Jimbo, the new Head Editor of the Smog!

Looks like a perfect issue (as always). I'll read up after I finish up some classwork.

Great work everybody!

Looks good, still reading but enjoying it, and the more interesting articles are still to be read! (from my point of view)

Well good Job! I enjoyed reading the articles especially the Ladder and the Flavor of the Month!
Also the Uber RMT is realy good imo ;)
Good team bojangles and Fireburn

I hope the issue#6 will bring us good articles too ;)

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats on another great issue!

EDIT: and i was never firebanned Jimbo (as far as I remember)!

"Can't Tyranitar do more than this though? Shockingly, yes. Tyranitar can deploy Dragon Dance to make its Attack even more ridiculous and boost its mediocre Speed."

That is pretty terribly written...

Well, the Laddering guide was an obvious sucess. I think articles such as those will get a lot of attention and are a really good idea. Good work everyone!

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Like almost everybody else, I enjoyed Reverb's guide--it was interesting to look at the actual laddering process for once instead of the battling theory behind it. Great work as usual, everyone!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great again, especially the art (I never knew Kevin Garrett could produce such a brilliant ladder). I need to get involved with this.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Excellent work, as always.

As with the majority of people, I especially liked the laddering guide in particular. Seeing as I completely agree with the "Defeating Your Worst Enemy: Yourself" segment of the article. Also, I applaud Kevin Garrett for creating that ladder.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)