1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

It was Prophecized, Kona Worlds 2010 picture museum. Fun captured for all to enjoy

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Ninahaza, Aug 18, 2010.

1. HagridTwin

HagridTwin

If that doesn't make you want to participate in VGC next year, nothing will.
  2. skarm

skarm I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

That was an absolutely excellent video. Needs more Pizza by Pizza in Nationals though I think!
  3. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Oh thank a lot Ninahaza, now I miss you all even more )':
  4. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Oh my god my day is so much better than it was fifteen minutes ago

Thanks so much for putting that together, Ninahaza. That. Was. Awesome.

Glad you worked in the rory vid and the sandal vid. Good memories... and I'm partial to that picture of Fishy and I from Nats, hahahaha
  5. skarm

skarm I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Anyone else agree the video would be sadder if this was played to Vitamin C - Graduation Song?
  6. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

@synre- glad you and everyone else liked it, its been my pleasure putting this whole thread together :). now that its done and i have work off oday i am just going to relax all day, maybe hit up some old friends that may have felt ignored through out this summer because pokemon gets my whole attention.

@Hagridtwin- yeah it made me want vgc 2011 to be here already, even though i wanted to take some time off pokemon to come back fresh for B/W and the new season.

@kinneas- yeah i am not helping all :(

@Skarm- o God
  7. ultimatedra

ultimatedra

Very nice video. 2011 will be better than this year tournament wise, but this year was iconic for a whole lot of people for their first time competing in an actual video game tournament, and meeting all the people who helped them out.

2010 made a whole lot of changes that made it better for the players. Larger player cap, no lottery, more regional's - but most importantly, the addition of the LCQ (Grinder) for VGC. The growth of these events is getting so huge, i can see VGC and TCG being equal in number here in 2-3 years.

2011 is going to be huge - the LCQ line is going to be nauseatingly long. I cannot wait for next year to play with all of you guys again.
  8. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

sigh.....

one whole year....
  9. CRITICO!

CRITICO!

Damn that was a good video! :') Best video EVER!!!
  10. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

UN GOLPE CRITICO!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Veedrock

Veedrock

Ack my bandwidth.

Looks like it was a great time. Next year is going to be bonkers..
  12. CRITICO!

CRITICO!

evan-^_____________^ YAYYYYYYY!
  13. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ohhh god :(
  14. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't hit WoW

word

2010 was such a great year. That video accurately represents how excellent this season was. Until next year!
  15. supermarth64

supermarth64 Here I stand in the light of day
    is a Contributor Alumnus

rorycrit.gif yea!
  16. Victory Star

Victory Star

Cool video! It's nice to see someone do a tribute to such an amazing event. Is it strange that I can't seem to stop thinking about how great VGC was this year? I can't wait until next year!
  17. GreySong

GreySong

Again man, nice to see your pics and nice to see you again too! Sorry I had to leave without saying bye. I had to quickly catch my flight. -_-
    But hey, at least it shows me and Jawz on the pokemon website!
    Best. Tribute. Ever man! I loved it, and I can't wait to meet all of you again next year! :)
  18. Ninahaza

yeah wtf greysong. i thaught i was gonna atleast get a hug goodbye :)

yeah i watched the tribute video again but this time muted the audio and found the graduation song on youtube, then played the song whiles watching the tribute video muted......dude that song just makes everything 100x sadder, glad i didnt use it.
  19. ΩDonut

ΩDonut don't glaze me bro
    is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

I had to download "All We Wanna Do" after I heard it in your video. It just may have replaced 2.B.A. Master as my tournament warm-up song.
  20. Mentlegen

Mentlegen

Ugh, I can't wait for next year! I live 4 hours away from Los Angeles and San Francisco, but I didn't have the time to make it this year.
  21. Ninahaza

yeah the two pokemon anime songs i used have been stuck in my head for the past 2 days, i am also gonna steal that warm up song idea. i dont know why i never thaught of a warm up song before :)
  22. RubeNCB92

RubeNCB92

Ninahaza like I know you and be with you, thanks for uploading photos and videos, is a good memory, I hope to see you in San Diego, because I will classify i will try to be the 2011 world champion hehe
  23. Jazon

Jazon

Nice pictures.
    I enjoyed reading the comments.
  24. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Disco?
  25. Sixfortyfive

Sixfortyfive

Are we posting our battle / road trip playlists now?

In unrelated news, apparently my username is a decent song to boot...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)