1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

It was Prophecized, Kona Worlds 2010 picture museum. Fun captured for all to enjoy

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Ninahaza, Aug 18, 2010.

1. GreySong

GreySong

I know bro. I really wanted to stay so badly. I'm so sorry man. *sniff*
    I've seen your video like 50 times already and I can't help but smile every single time. :)
  2. Feathers

Feathers

God, sad videos. :(

I really wish I could have been there, I'd have given almost anything! I know what it's like to just feel so elated and sjdfgjksgajk I can't even use words, dudes.

Less than a year until the first qualifier of 2011! (following the pattern, of course...)

I personally listened to Nightwish whilst training my team, but it's a little...far out there.

So, are you guys ready to face the next generation together? We have a title to defend, after all...
  3. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

o Ruben you are so awsome. i am gonna learn spanish for next years worlds just for you, thats how much of an impact you had when we hanged together. say hi to Albert for me and tell Kefka i said "sex"

yes, yes and HELL YES
  4. Feathers

Feathers

we need to develop some sort of crossbreed shirt. A skarmbliss logo with a psyduck egg and a koffing's face on it.

ONE BIG SCARY TEAM

FEAR US JAPAN
    or join us because we are all cool bros
  5. Habitus

Habitus

Well within afew months we should know the rules for 2011 as sometime in October is when the Japanese get them to start gearing up for their road to the Worlds :)
  6. Zog

Zog

Haa Jesus you used my picture of the Birmingham finalists lounge that EVERYONE used. :D

But wow, lovely video. It was so great to see you too, us bad dudes stickin' it to the man with the Yugioh. And as for you falling off the chair... I laughed so hard I was wheezing for the rest of the evening... well, a combination of that and shouting out to Ray.
  7. RubeNCB92

RubeNCB92

^ ^ I'm learning English to ablar with you and with girls
  8. Ninahaza

@zog- :)

dude ruben girls in san diego are different than those girls that were vacationing in kona, although you will probably have better chances in san diego than hawaii anyways. also even if you learn english i think the strategy you and albert used will still work just fine. infact i may join you this time in going around saying

sex? sex? SEX?
  9. Kefka

Kefka

10. Ninahaza

KKKeeeeeeeeeefffffffkaaaaaaaaaAa
    sex? Sex? $1 :)

also were is Albert, been chating with you and Ruben but Albert disapeared
  11. Ninahaza

HAS IT REALLY BEEN 2 WEEKS ALREADY :(

so Dan has provided me some pictures from hawaii, he takes pictures and video tapes the battles its great, and he knows everyone at worlds haha.

[​IMG]
    old school airport, talking about huts and shit kind of old school
    [​IMG]
    champion ray rizzo

[​IMG]
    a better view at the palace tower were most of us stayed, that place was huge

[​IMG]
    1 of the 2 waterfalls at the hilton pools/lagoon. you can swin right underneath it )

[​IMG]
    the hilton was just beautifull....and expensive

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'M ON A BOAT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Len and his dad in the LCQ line on friday, preping one last time

[​IMG]
    lcq line

[​IMG]
    beauty when the sun goes down

[​IMG]
    then we go swimming

[​IMG]
    WE WERE HELPING DUY FIND THE OCEAN AT NIGHT :)

[​IMG]
    huy be throwing gang sighs

[​IMG]
    kadevra and dan

[​IMG]
    YYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH love this picture

[​IMG]
    NINAHAZA GONNA GETCHYA

[​IMG]

alright those were some cool pictures from Dan but there is way more and cooler ones, check out his album on facebook its great.
    maybe i will add a few more when i get back from work. nice pictures again dan
  12. HolyChipmunk

HolyChipmunk California's finest chodesmuggler

This makes me want to go to worlds this year.
    If I go to nats (no chance with Ha brothers still in the Bay Area) and do well there (also, no chance.) I can go. So in other words, no, I can't.
    Maybe if Disneyland has some awesome deal I can convince my really cheap father to take me down there and I can try LCQ.

Awesome thread, awesome pictures.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)