It was Prophecized, Kona Worlds 2010 picture museum. Fun captured for all to enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
awesome thread, ninahaza you are truly one of the best photographers and caption-creators out there, along with other super star recorder DM! this was a lovely and fantastically entertaining read, it just inspires me (and probably the rest of the vgc crowd) to succeed next year and have an even bigger smogon party at national's and worlds!

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Great pictures man, it looks like everyone had a great time. Just makes me even more excited about VGC next year!

Great story as always Jesus, I wish I could have been there with you guys (I would have rushed the stage way better than that >:D). I can't wait until I see everyone again next year!

Great pictures man, it looks like everyone had a great time. Just makes me even more excited about VGC next year!
My thoughts exactly.

Cool to see some of the goings on, Ninahaza. Great of you to make another one of these, I know it's a ton of work for you. Everyone appreciates it!

i know everyone has said this, but this thread is awesome! haha
cant wait for next year because FOR SURE i can make it, SD is a 2 hour drive away lucky me >:D
next year we should try to get as many people as possible to maybe join smogon? O_O

That was a great thread to read, Man. You really made it a lot better with the picture captions. haha

I hope even more of us will be able to make it to Worlds next year since it's San Diego. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Ninhaza this was a great thread. It really did capture the excitement of the entire event. I personally wish I could have gotten to meet you and some of the other people from Smogon who were there, but I did meet some. (By the way, I am in the picture with GreySong.) I'm pumped up for VGC 2011 more than I ever was before, so you can count on me to make an appearance next year!

Random question #1: How the fuck did you afford a trip to Hawaii PBB? FU!

Random quesiton #2: How did you afford it Ninahaze? o.O

Random question #3 (not really a question though): Why am I so poor? I feel so left out :(

Anyways, thanks again for sharing Ninahaze! Always fun looking at your pics.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for all the awsome comments guys, hope to see you all at worlds 2011.

@omegadonut- yeah i saw that, i run out of room on my photobucket account haha, but it should be fixed...hopefully

@shinryu- haha i dont know man, it was crazy how things came together for me. first i find cheap tickets to hawaii then Adrien takes care of hotel for me, soooo lucky. hopefully we can hang next year at nationals.

alright guys one more thing
!!!!!!!!^2010 Pokemon VGC season tribute video^!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJ_UGEpcRA
this video was the final part of this thread, i used songs from the pokemon anime.

you know the video tribute wasnt my idea but i'm glad i did it. only 4 people have known about the idea xD.

Thanks for all the awsome comments guys, hope to see you all at worlds 2011.

@omegadonut- yeah i saw that, i run out of room on my photobucket account haha, but it should be fixed...hopefully

@shinryu- haha i dont know man, it was crazy how things came together for me. first i find cheap tickets to hawaii then Adrien takes care of hotel for me, soooo lucky. hopefully we can hang next year at nationals.

alright guys one more thing
!!!!!!!!^2010 Pokemon VGC season tribute video^!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJ_UGEpcRA
this video was the final part of this thread, i used songs from the pokemon anime.

you know the video tribute wasnt my idea but i'm glad i did it. only 4 people have known about the idea xD. i used
This gave me the chills...this year truly was great, and I'm very glad I was able to participate in such a great event from the game to the people everything was just perfect.

I can't get enough of Rory's critical hit. So obnoxious, but so awesome.

I was even standing right next to you guys when he did that, but I was looking at the monitor and didn't even notice the thumbs up until I saw the footage later. XD I was too busy thinking, "Wait, those nicknames look familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on the reason..."

andrea

/me cresselias
Ahhhh Ninahaza that's a GREAT video! It made me smile soooo much =) I loved it.

I am so going all out with pictures/videos next year. You guys better be camera savvy. ^_^

This is a fucking awesome thread. I don't participate in this VGC stuff, but I love that there's such a smogon representation and such camaraderie between all of the players there. Fuck yeah, America, and I don't even know you bluecookies but you represented fucking awesome, appear to be a kickass dude, and I'm proud to be American right now.

Good show, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)