1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

items

Discussion in 'Site Projects' started by chaos, Jul 7, 2008.

1. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

I'm putting in the R/S items shiv posted. I still need GS and RB items, as well as descriptions of some of the D/P items (look for the blank ones on www.smogon.com/dp/items/)
  2. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

I'll have the RB items posted this afternoon after work, and then finish cleaning up the GS item list.
  3. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

ok it looks like that is covered then.

can i get some people to fill in d/p descriptions that are missing then?
  4. chaos

chaos
    Owner

ingame descriptions arent what we want, we want clear descriptions like we have for the inbattle stuff. if the ingame is pretty much the same as youd write anyway, use the ingame stuff.
  5. Fishin

Fishin
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Okay, I'm doing as many as I can starting from the beginning (currently up to Coin Case), and zerowing is starting from z.

edit: okay, finished A through E. Seems you need a SS badge to use "Add Content", though, so I'm PMing them to Sonuis for now.
  6. Serv

Serv
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

chaos do you need the locations for the items in ADV as well(RS)? I can look into them as well if you want after I do the DP ones (it'll take a while cause there's a lot of them, this refers to the ADV item locations). Please let me know.
    ~edit: Sure thing thanks.
  7. chaos

chaos
    Owner

Sure, if others don't need you for anything else.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)