It's a Trap! - Round 3

My opponent and myself seem to be in a misundersting. We tried to get the match done one particular day, we could not, and then he never responded. Now he claims "take the win" on my profile. Can we get some sort of extension? Thanks

My opponent and myself seem to be in a misundersting. We tried to get the match done one particular day, we could not, and then he never responded. Now he claims "take the win" on my profile. Can we get some sort of extension? Thanks
Sure, I'll grant extensions and activities at the deadline, but I'll start looking at them now.

Ok, guys, time's up, so here are the extensions, activities and coinflips for this round. I'll tag every still playing people in the next thread.

Extensions:
  • Mix vs Lethal Ammo / Apparently, they tried to schedule (though not being too precise about hours), but they were in contact. It is possible the game was even played and not reported. Please let me know.
  • SwarmPO vs Garay Oak / Asked by Swarm PO

Activities:
  • Melle2402 vs Khaytra / Melle contacted Khaytra, didn't get an answer and called act.
  • TopLel TopKek vs M Dragon
Coinflips:
  • Energy vs Analytic
  • Welli0u vs Mr.378
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/13/1490634985-ttr3-coinflips.png

R4 coming up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)