(IV) tnemanruoT esreveR ehT - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Reverse Tournament III | Hosted by tml | Won by Eo Ut Mortus
Reverse Tournament II | Hosted by twash | Won by Earthworm
Reverse Tournament I | Hosted by twash | Won by reachzero

Do you find yourself losing more than you're winning in tournaments? Or are you too accustomed to winning, and want to take losing for a spin? We can't all be the best of the best, but unlike any other tournament, the Reverse Tournament IV rewards your losses and highlights those players that have never been able to come out on top. In this tournament, everything is backwards - you play with your opponent's team and try your hardest to lose, because losing will put you into the next round.

There is a guide for this tournament here. If you are unsure whether or not you want to participate in this tournament or you want tips to help build and play, be sure to check it out!

---
Tournament Specific Rules

Sending in your team:

- You must PM me your team prior to completing your match in the current round. I will give you the team you will be using (the one your opponent built) when both teams are sent in to me. If you do not send in a team by midway to the first deadline, I will sub you out.
- Send me your team at least 24 hours before the time you schedule with your opponent, not ten minutes beforehand. I will swap teams when I'm free to do so.​

Teambuilding / Battling:

- Don't use trickery to lose (win), including D/Cs, forfeiting, etc.
- Only one Pokémon with a Choice item is allowed.
- Each Pokémon must have four moves.
- Assault Vest is banned.
- Each Pokémon can only have two STAB damaging attacks. You can use Sludge Bomb, Poison Sting, and Toxic all on the same set, but not Sludge Bomb, Poison Sting, and Sludge Wave.
- You can only switch twice every five turns.

Take special note of the last rule. I can check your team for breaking rules two through five, but if you make a mistake with the last rule it is grounds for forfeit. You can switch twice through turns 1-5, but any unused switches will not carry over to turns 6-10; they will just reset. I advise keeping track by talking to your opponent throughout the battle, so neither of you make the mistake of doing so.​

General Rules

General Tournament Guidelines apply (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3486049/).

In addition to the above, you are playing in standard XY OU, meaning the following Clauses are in effect for each battle unless otherwise explicitly stated.

---

***IMPORTANT***: Send your teams in PM to me ( Zebraiken ) by midnight EST on Tuesday, September 16th, halfway to the deadline. I will send a warning to those who haven't sent your team.

Round 3:

If a player's name is underlined, they have sent in their team. When both players have their names underlined and teams are swapped, you may play your games.

Mean Mr Snorlax vs chimpact
breh vs MadBull
McMeghan vs Magnemite
TewMew
vs FLCL
hard vs LightningLuxray
Wario Land 3
vs Eo Ut Mortus
Max Carvalho vs Brap
Anty vs horyzhnz

DEADLINE: Monday, September 22nd

Last edited by a moderator:
Replied, but I will need some time because everything got deleted without me having any backups... I´m so fucked up... all the calculations after testing
I might need an extension for giving you my team Zebraiken, but I try hard :)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
extending anty vs horyzhnz, mean mr vs chimp. act win goes to tewmew over flcl, next round coming now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)