I'VE DONE IT! THE ULTIMATE ARAQUANID TEAM!

What changes should be made to this team?

• Total voters
After posting an earlier team review, some nice people helped me fix it. However some recommendations werent aggressive enough for the one threat that used to haunt this team- Garchomp. Now, I met my love Ninetails.

Overview: The team is based on Z-Stocpile pure bulk Araquanid. Araquanis is very tanky and Fini for support negates Status and allow Heal Pulse and Swagger backup. These two are the true core and once set up, are truly unbeatable.

Mons: Araquanid and Tapu Fini (AnF)
Arcanine and Nihilego (AnN)
Marowak-Alola and Ninetails-Alola (MnN)

Sets and Exact Strat:

Alien (Araquanid) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab/Lunge
- Stockpile

Finnick Odair (Tapu Fini) @ Wide Lens/Aguav Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Heal Pulse
- Nature's Madness/Moonblast
- Swagger

AnF are the bulky setup core. Araquanid stockpiles for bulk and can use the Z move to regain ALL of it's health back. Liquidation gives it it's best STAB along with WB for double damage. Poison Jab or Lunge can be run. PJ kills tapus instantly, especially the threat that is Bulu. Lunge gives extra bulk i guess...
Fini swaggers and heals araqua when it is stockpiling. I replaced aguav berry with wide lens because I have Parker Luck and my swaggers always missed. If running WL, then take natures madness to whittle down opponents or if running aguav, then keep moonblast.

Hobbes (Arcanine) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Snarl/Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed

Lillie (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Arcanine is a bulky (with a basic +1 in defense and sp defense after intimidate with AV) and is surprisingly fast enough. It can Espeed low HP pokemon and I might run CC for the gigaliths. Nihilego is a special atk and tank beast with hp fire for fast kartana (this used to be a threat but now isnt) and power gem sludge bomb being great STAB moves to OHKO anything if super effective. Thunderbolt is there but it is NEVER used (NOTE: I might switch tBolt for protect if im in an instance where my scarf is knocked... pls comment on this). Wild Charge OHKOs gyarados and pelliper no matter wat.

Darth Maul (Marowak-Alola) (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang

Alaska (Ninetales-Alola) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Aurora Veil

Maro is great because of lightning rod. Recently i have realised that keeping it alive is a greater play overall (a bit of a weird situation but yeah) and can be paired with anoyone on this team, just like ninetails. Bonemerang kills muk (for berry muks blizzard or simply double up) and shadow bone OHKOs most for neutral (or definitely is supereffective). Flare Blitz is crazy damage and RIP celesteela. Ninetails can set up aurora veil if unsure on what to do and is fast enough to ohko chomp n mence and flygon. Sash allows for the aforementioned even if opponent is scarfed. Freeze dry is a 2KO on gastro who is an annoyance for this team. Protect in order if need to stall something out.

Conclusion/Tl;dr: This team wrecks balls (especially since i added ninetails whom i appropriately names Alaska after the charming character from Looking for Alaska). However it is necessary to preserve AnF for end game and must eliminate threats. Very rarely will you lead AnF so this is a more strat based team and not insane all out aggression. Always make sure you can grab the win condition by conserving the Z move. And play smart... I guess.

After posting an earlier team review, some nice people helped me fix it. However some recommendations werent aggressive enough for the one threat that used to haunt this team- Garchomp. Now, I met my love Ninetails.

Overview: The team is based on Z-Stocpile pure bulk Araquanid. Araquanis is very tanky and Fini for support negates Status and allow Heal Pulse and Swagger backup. These two are the true core and once set up, are truly unbeatable.

Mons: Araquanid and Tapu Fini (AnF)
Arcanine and Nihilego (AnN)
Marowak-Alola and Ninetails-Alola (MnN)

Sets and Exact Strat:

Alien (Araquanid) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab/Lunge
- Stockpile

Finnick Odair (Tapu Fini) @ Wide Lens/Aguav Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Heal Pulse
- Nature's Madness/Moonblast
- Swagger

AnF are the bulky setup core. Araquanid stockpiles for bulk and can use the Z move to regain ALL of it's health back. Liquidation gives it it's best STAB along with WB for double damage. Poison Jab or Lunge can be run. PJ kills tapus instantly, especially the threat that is Bulu. Lunge gives extra bulk i guess...
Fini swaggers and heals araqua when it is stockpiling. I replaced aguav berry with wide lens because I have Parker Luck and my swaggers always missed. If running WL, then take natures madness to whittle down opponents or if running aguav, then keep moonblast.

Hobbes (Arcanine) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Snarl/Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed

Lillie (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Arcanine is a bulky (with a basic +1 in defense and sp defense after intimidate with AV) and is surprisingly fast enough. It can Espeed low HP pokemon and I might run CC for the gigaliths. Nihilego is a special atk and tank beast with hp fire for fast kartana (this used to be a threat but now isnt) and power gem sludge bomb being great STAB moves to OHKO anything if super effective. Thunderbolt is there but it is NEVER used (NOTE: I might switch tBolt for protect if im in an instance where my scarf is knocked... pls comment on this). Wild Charge OHKOs gyarados and pelliper no matter wat.
Darth Maul (Marowak-Alola) (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang

Alaska (Ninetales-Alola) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Aurora Veil

Maro is great because of lightning rod. Recently i have realised that keeping it alive is a greater play overall (a bit of a weird situation but yeah) and can be paired with anoyone on this team, just like ninetails. Bonemerang kills muk (for berry muks blizzard or simply double up) and shadow bone OHKOs most for neutral (or definitely is supereffective). Flare Blitz is crazy damage and RIP celesteela. Ninetails can set up aurora veil if unsure on what to do and is fast enough to ohko chomp n mence and flygon. Sash allows for the aforementioned even if opponent is scarfed. Freeze dry is a 2KO on gastro who is an annoyance for this team. Protect in order if need to stall something out.

Conclusion/Tl;dr: This team wrecks balls (especially since i added ninetails whom i appropriately names Alaska after the charming character from Looking for Alaska). However it is necessary to preserve AnF for end game and must eliminate threats. Very rarely will you lead AnF so this is a more strat based team and not insane all out aggression. Always make sure you can grab the win condition by conserving the Z move. And play smart... I guess.
You have broken countless rules at this point, (correct me if I am wrong mods) take the time to read them!

This team is pretty dang awesome. It looked like a fun team so i built it and there is nothing better than when they manage to get araquanid low hp and then you z stockpile. I did run hp ice on nihilego which has been useful but i do get screwed when i face fast kartanas. Also for the thunderbolt on nihilego i find myself using that quite a bit i think power gem has been the least used of the moves.

Also note do not use wild charge while marowak is in play i am a complete noob and seem to manage to forget that.

Overall this team is pretty good and i only really lose from my misplays.