CMT for female Oblivious

Feebas
Nature:
Bold/Modest
Ability: Swift Swim/Oblivious
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Captivate

(Also, I thought my collection of special pokeballs was large before I saw yours)

Hi, im interested in a Heavy Ball Phampy, I can offer a Savanna motive Vivilon in a Quick Ball

Also im interested in Meowth , CMT i can breed any of these in a Dive or Premier Ball
id definitely do phanpy for a 5iv perfect, timid, compound eyes of quick savanna. preferably with the egg moves if you can.
does phanpys gender matter to you?

id definitely do phanpy for a 5iv perfect, timid, compound eyes of quick savanna. preferably with the egg moves if you can.
does phanpys gender matter to you?
I prefer a female phampy if possible. I have to breed the Vivillion, will take me a couple of day in the worst case, is ok?

I have created, cloned, and transferred a rather unique Ditto. It has IVs of 30/30/30/30/30/30 which turns out to be hidden power fighting. If you would like that, I would ask Magnemite in return.

Hey!
I would love a Female Nest Ball Chikorita. Since it has a 1:8 Female:Male ratio I don't care about its ivs or its nature! And if you don't want me to redistribute the Chikorita I won't. =)
From just looking at your kanto/johto list, I can offer:
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Love ball Jigglypuff
Love Ball Seel
Love ball Ponyta
Love Ball Weedle
Dream ball Venonant with HA
Lure ball Tentacool
Fast Ball Elekid
Fast Ball/Safari Ball Diglett
Friend ball/Moon ball Oddish
Friend Ball Pidgey
Friend Ball Cubone
Friend ball Teddiursa
Friend Ball Mareep
Moon ball/Safari ball Hoothoot
Heavy Ball Swinub
Heavy Ball Miltank
Heavy ball Shuckle
Fast Ball Aipom

Hope you're interested in at least one of these, but if you're interested in more than one I'm also interested in more of your Pokemon (female) in special balls (also doesn't need to have any good ivs)
Thanks!

Can I get a female trace ralts with a love ball. Also can you teach it hyper voice. I will offer a shiny pokemon for it

I know you already have one, but would you be interested in a Quiet Mareep?

Mareep | Quiet | 31/xx/31/31/31/00 | Flatter, After You, Eerie Umpulse, Electric Terrain | Love Ball |Kalos Breed (and HP Ice if you want)

Hey man is our trade still on?
What was it?

Hey!
I would love a Female Nest Ball Chikorita. Since it has a 1:8 Female:Male ratio I don't care about its ivs or its nature! And if you don't want me to redistribute the Chikorita I won't. =)
From just looking at your kanto/johto list, I can offer:

Dream ball Venonant with HA
Friend ball Oddish
Heavy Ball Swinub
Heavy ball Shuckle
Fast Ball Aipom
I'd be into these

I know you already have one, but would you be interested in a Quiet Mareep?

Mareep | Quiet | 31/xx/31/31/31/00 | Flatter, After You, Eerie Umpulse, Electric Terrain | Love Ball |Kalos Breed (and HP Ice if you want)
I'd be interested in female HP Ice, sure.

Can I get a female trace ralts with a love ball. Also can you teach it hyper voice. I will offer a shiny pokemon for it
Sorry, all my guys are in XY.

Please see my shiny list for some of your very nice cool ball'ed pokemon
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag4YJui__GZidG9lbVhqQzlOUkVMSmhEOFlzR3pSM3c&usp=sharing

Thanks
Which ones do you want and how much are you willing to trade?

I have created, cloned, and transferred a rather unique Ditto. It has IVs of 30/30/30/30/30/30 which turns out to be hidden power fighting. If you would like that, I would ask Magnemite in return.
No hacks.

Very interested in Jolly Reckless Starly.

Can offer the following (all in regular balls, unfortunaly :/):
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed (can make Quick Feet on request)
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy (know you have Gooey Goomy, but maybe with those abilities...)
5 IV Flawless Frisk Phantump (can make Harvest/Natural Cure on request)
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick (know you have Calm/Careful, but...)
Trophy (non-competitive) Event Timid/Naughty Jirachi with Draco Meteor (don't think they're hacked, but, as I got them from gen IV GTS, can't guarantee)
Trophy Quirky Lugia
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Interested in anything?

Last edited:
Your Pokemon are ready :D
Shoot, what did you ask for again?

Hey,
Do you still need a Vivillon (Continental pattern) in a Repeat Ball? If so I would love to trade one for one of your Pawniards.
Yes, still looking for it. Perfect 5 IVs, Timid, Compound Eyes.
Preferably with the 3 egg moves.

Very interested in Jolly Reckless Starly.

Can offer the following (all in regular balls, unfortunaly :/):
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed (can make Quick Feet on request)
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy (know you have Gooey Goomy, but maybe with those abilities...)
5 IV Flawless Frisk Phantump (can make Harvest/Natural Cure on request)
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick (know you have Calm/Careful, but...)
Trophy (non-competitive) Event Timid/Naughty Jirachi with Draco Meteor (don't think they're hacked, but, as I got them from gen IV GTS, can't guarantee)
Trophy Quirky Lugia
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Interested in anything?
hmm.. would you do lucky egg and toxic orb? or only one? i dont need the pokemon.

Well, I guess I have to prove my point and work on my word choice.
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=218769
so..everythings legit besides rng abuse and cloned?

All my stuff is breed on requests, but I'm a little behind on other trades.
I'll PM you guys when I got your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)