Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

End Game. Bow Before Shendu. Evil as fuck.

You all surrounded Outlaw, but before the final blow was struck, he tore open a portal in time and - Samurai Jack hopped out and this happened:

Smited in one blow, you find Evan hunched over Outlaw's corpse with the Monkey Talisman in his hand.

"With this final talisman......I AM COMPLETE!"

With all 12 talismans, I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

Bored, the Monkey King comments: Great now we get to serve this green turd.

ALL HAIL LORD SHENDU!!!!

Game over.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
that picture really captured my good side.

honorable mention to nightmares who i would have won with if shendu took prisoners (it turns out i take no prisoners).

I know I made some mistakes in this(one that might've kept me alive a night longer) but the village was terribad. :(

Oh and I saw this while looking at DBZ mafia: "199. I will not make alliances with those more powerful than myself. Such a person would only double-cross me in my moment of glory. I will make alliances with those less powerful than myself. I will then double-cross them in their moment of glory."

evan

All fairness village was being lead by a combination of: Shendu, Aku, and Hawkeye.

As for Viper, what can I say? A demon has needs.

Yeah. Maybe it just seems that way because of some things I knew and they didn't.
Oh and the night you said you hooked AND killed was that BS or just another ability you got after having x talismans?

evan

With Ox and Dragon I could both kill and hook on Odd nights if I idled on Even ones. There was a lot of confusion on my end on when I could use which powers etc etc.

After getting the Rat Talisman I could use two actions every Day/Night cycle instead of just the one previously (Ox worked the same night as Dragon because Ox was a day action though it belonged to the previous Day/Night cycle. Like I said, it was confusing).

Postgame!

This is the Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia Postgame. When I first proposed the idea of a Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia, many people were skeptical that there was even a fanbase for the theme, but I was pleasantly surprised that many other people also enjoyed this fine cartoon. To start off, I will comment on my thoughts and goals of JCA mafia. In terms of the flavor and lore I knew I wanted to incorporate the 12 talismans of Shendu and Shendu himself. My second goal was to create a closed theme mafia that was open themed, which would then allow me to institute some of the suggestions made in a thread a while back discussing the power of the village in small mafias. I knew full well that it would be controversial to not include staple characters like Jade and Jackie Chan in Jackie Chan Adventures mafia, but it seemed like it was a necessary thing to do provided if you have ever played a closed theme mafia, main characters give the village advantages because they are always automatically village in most cases. My third goal was to see how powerful the mafias would be if they were each given reasonable false claims while also nerfing inspections across the board.

The Neutrals
I did not want to include too many neutrals in the game, so I decided that I would have two neutrals that were each a faction onto themselves. The first was Shendu which gained power over time and Dracula who could convert users and win through espionage.

Dear evan,
You are Shendu,

You were once the draconic tyrant of China that escaped the Demon Netherworld leaving your 7 other brothers and sisters to fend for themselves. As the Fire Demon, you are nearly invulnerable to all physical damage. Your only weakness is your vulnerability to a special magical incantation that turns you into stone and separates your powers into 12 different talismans leaving you into nothing but a motionless, talking statue. You have fallen under that magical incantation's effects once again and now it is up to you to retrieve all of your 12 talismans and rule the world with an iron fist.

While you do not have the Dark Hand to find you talismans anymore, you still have the Oni mask that allows you to control generic Shadowkhan. Whenever a person dies you will be able to gain any talismans that they have in their possession due to your swift ninja warriors. During the night you will be restricted to using only one Talisman's power.

You also hold the Sheep Talisman, which gives you the power of Astral Projection. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Astral Project And Enter User's Dreams'. In the pm you may enter a message in which your target will receive anonymously, while you Astral Project it will seem like you were doing nothing during the night therefore you cannot be tracked or watched.

You have in your possession an irradiated chunk of metal. For every day or night you hold the irradiated ball you will gain one radiation charge. Charges are gained at the end of the day so giving away the irradiated chunk of metal will cause you to not receive a charge of radiation for that day or night. If you ever receive 3 radiation charges you will be godkilled. Certain users are immune to the effects of radiation, like you.

You win if you hold all 12 talismans while Uncle and Tohru are dead.
Your free false claim will be the character: Jackie Chan
There is no village role that can collect talismans and use them.

The first role created for Jackie Chan Adventures was Shendu and I really deliberated a long time on what he would be capable of, simply this one character molded the entire mafia. The Sheep Talisman which was originally on Captain Black was a very difficult talisman ability to create, simply for balance reasons. My initial ability for the Sheep talisman was inspection, but I thought that if Shendu collaborated with the village, this could end up being very nasty for the mafias. I had a few other ideas ranging from tracking/watching to “sending a message to user from blue_light”, but I finally settled on sending an anonymous message to a user after re-watching the episode in which Daolon Wong acquires astral projection. The Chunk of Irradiated Metal…..just lol (garnered one kill).

For a wolf and the best false claim in the game by far, evan played very excellently. He was a bit under the radar at the start, but as soon as Outlaw was outed as a safe claim due to matty’s death, he quickly established himself as a village leader communicating a lot with Outlaw. It is best to note that evan was very close to dying on several occasions, but was saved by the Tiger Talisman from a ruthless tooth-spitting whale. Near the end, evan was able to convince the village that he was an ally and similarly the Nightmares before cruising into an easy victory.

Dear thunda,
You are Dracula Vlad Tepes,

After finally vanquishing the last Belmont, you have decided that it is time to start your conquest of the entire world. However, with all these powerful individuals in the J-Force, the Dark Hand, and Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of you have decided you must wipe them out yourself before you can accomplish your goals of world domination. With all the most powerful individuals in the world dead and the talismans at your disposal, no one can stop you (not even Van Helsing).

As the most infamous nightstalker of all time you have decided to use your blood sucking ways to further your ambitions. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Suck Blood from User'. That night you will go to your victim and suck his or her blood to replenish your own health. They will not be able to perform any actions during the night or the next day and it will also cause them to be silenced. The secondary effect of this feast is, if your target is ever targeted with a kill that would cause them to be killed that night your powers will save their life and turn them into a fellow nightstalker (a loyal servant of the Family). You may not target the same person twice in a row. There is no limit to the amount of minions you can have, but if you ever try to suck blood from another nightstalker this action will fail. If you ever die, because you are the originator of all vampires, all of your minions who were given a second life will lose what you gave them. You also naturally have no say during the day because you are a vampire, but upon draining your victim of your blood you will be able steal their vote(s) for the following day. There are 3 users in the game that cannot be converted.

You have in your possession the Rooster Talisman. The power of the Rooster Talisman allows you to levitate objects and even yourself. With these levitation powers you may send a pm during the day to blue_light stating 'Night X - Levitate Vote Ballot: Vote User'. If you use this ability you will secretly change your vote to a new user by switching your old vote with a new one using your powers of levitation. This will make your vote in the thread, void.

Due to your dark powers and near invulnerability in the night, you will be immune to one action every night with kills having priority over all other abilities.

You are allied with the Family. You win if The Family wins.
Your free false claim will be the character: Jade Chan
There is no village role that can martyr.

The Dracula role was originally supposed to be chi vampire, but I could not find any good pics of a Chinese vampire so I just went with good old Dracula. The role was originally just a one time bpv with conversion/hook/silence, but I amped up his protection powers a lot after considering what type of powers Pinhead would have. While conversion is pretty much taboo in mafias, I think this was an excellently balanced way for a neutral to convert a user, even though thunda never managed to convert any individuals. Another thing to mention was that when Dracula was role name inspected the Dark Hand pretty much assumed that he was a Nightmare and began sending him target info during the night, which was pretty funny to witness since thunda was pretty confused.

Thunda tried to stay under the radar the whole game, but he was targeted an insane amount of times during the night, dodging several kills using his bpv (main reason why the village wasn’t wholly slaughtered). Thunda was also very close in terms of conversion almost converting Jimbo on one night and Outlaw on another, if he did the game would have a much different ending.

The J-Force
The J-force really lacked in terms of pure inspection power, but they had several ways to obtain some info on users during the night. Due to the false claims given to the mafia I knew that there would be a lot of village lynching in this game, so I included several ways for the village to block kills and win votes.

Dear Mr Goodbar,
You are Super Moose.
Couldn't Find any pics!
You are Super Moose, Jade's favorite stuffed animal. Normally you do not have any powers or even the ability to move or speak, but when under the influence of the Rat Talisman you are able to interact and behave like a miniature version of Superman. You possess the abilities of flight, super strength, super speed, and enhanced endurance. In the world of stuffed animal superheroes you are unmatched.

You will not be using your crime fighting abilities in this game, instead you will be using the Rat Talisman. The Rat Talisman has the power of animation which allows you to turn inanimate objects into sentient beings. With the Rat Talisman you are unable to use any items, however to make up for this any items that you have in your possession will become animated and will allow you to increase your vote count by 1 (eg if you have two items then your vote will count as 3).

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
One of the main measures for the Village to win late game if they were desperate, Super Moose is pretty much a normal villager except that he gains 1 extra vote for every item that he has in his possession. There were a total of 12 items in the game, potentially, and Mr Goodbar received a total of zero. However the heir of the Rat Talisman, evan, was able to receive 11 items at the end of the game giving him 12 votes at the end of the game. Other special flavor rules include, in the event that Super Moose lost the Xiaolin Showdown to Jack Spicer, he would die and the Rat Talisman gave the power of animation to Shendu making it his most valuable talisman. Once animated, Shendu was able to gain the Rat Talisman’s voting benefits during the day free of charge and the ability to use 2 talismans per day/night cycle.

I can’t really say much about what Mr Goodbar did in this game, I pretty much claimed to Jimbo and Outlaw and bandwagoned.

Dear Tenken,
You are Uncle.

You want a piece of Uncle? Magic must defeat magic! One more thing! Do not question Uncle! We must do reeea-search! Hot-cha! Aiiee-yaaaahh!
You are the crazy chi wizard of the Chan family. Using your powerful and ancient magics you are perhaps the most important component of the J-Force. With your knowledge of magic, you have led the J-Force and saved the world many times with your simple incantation "Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao".

You have the ability to use your magic to protect your allies with your magic. To do this you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao on User'. That night you will ward your target with powerful protective magic that will prevent any assassination attempts on their life. You may not protect yourself with your own magic.

You are also holding a clove of garlic. While you hold the clove of garlic you will be immune to dark magic due to its powerful anti-evil properties.

Standard village doctor role, I decided pretty early on in the game that I wanted Uncle in the game, simply because he’s the go to guy in almost every episode of JCA. In my eyes, while Jackie Chan has to go around fighting people and taking talismans, it’s Uncle who saves the day in the end with his spells. The clove of garlic was nothing much except for Rat Talisman fodder and the small ability of being immune to Dracula.

Tenken did some discussion at the early/mid portion of the game, though he eventually claimed to Outlaw and Evan and was killed.

Dear Raverist,
You are Tohru.

The large sumo-esque apprentice chi wizard of Uncle. You were once part of the Dark Hand, but after noticing the error of your ways you decided to join the J-Force and Section 13. Though you are still not very adept at chi magic, you are quickly learning the ropes by being Uncle's assistant though you are still a very powerful and intimidating close quarters combatant.

You currently do not possess any abilities, but if Uncle were to ever be deceased you will "graduate" from your training and take his place as the J-Force's chi wizard.

You also have in your possession a pufferfish wand. As long as the wielder is adept in chi magic they may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Point Wand at User'. That night your pufferfish wand will light up and detect if that person is in possession of a talisman and if they do you will know which talisman it is.

The village backup doctor, at first I was very confused on what to put Tohru as. I was very tempted to make him a false claim for the mafia or make him part of the Dark Hand, but I decided when looking over the roles I had for the J-force that he would make an adequate back up doctor. The pufferfish wand was used 2 times in the game, before it was stolen by the village thief and that was where it stayed until Golbez’s death.

Outright claiming back up anything publically in the thread is pretty much fail in all cases and Raverist did just that. He also publically claimed that he had an inspection type item in the thread without giving it away to somebody that he trusted, instead he kept it and it of course got stolen. Overall a pretty poor performance, though he didn’t get lynched by the village!

Dear Thorns,
You are Daolon Wong (aka Anti-Uncle).

A constant menace to the J-Force, you are always trying to cause trouble by stealing talismans or invoking the wrath of evil demons and oni. However, after going blind, deaf, and mute you have reformed into a good person and a valuable asset for the J-Force (well they do not know that yet). With the power of the Tiger Talisman you have separated your yin from your yang. With your current yang in charge perhaps you can change your evil ways.

You have in your possession the Tiger Talisman. The power of the Tiger Talisman allows you to split into two individuals (a good and a bad) and it can help the owner find a half of another item. The Tiger Talisman does not give you any useful power, but it will give you the ability to survive any onslaught, once. If you are ever lynched your yang will die and your evil half will take over. If you are ever killed (godkilled from kidnapping, silencing, persuasion apply here) your evil side will be consumed and your good side will continue to live. After the death of one of your halves you will gain more powers. You are ever inspected you will show up as Daolon Wong the heartless and power-mongering dark chi wizard that must kill Uncle.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins and you lose one of your halves.
At first I did not want to include Daolon Wong in my mafia, but when I was looking at the list of talisman abilities I was stumped on what to do with the Tiger Talisman since it had such a rather dumb ability. Over time I came up with Daolon Wong, village miller and one man twin. If Daolon Wong was targeted with a kill he would become Daolon Wong the Good, village full inspector. If Daolon Wong was lynched while still possessing his good side, he would become Daolon Wong the Bad, neutral wolf. The Tiger Talisman gave Shendu a bpv/lynchproof that lasted once and had to be activated manually.

Thorns set out to do one thing, become wolf. He didn’t even try to claim or talk to anyone so that he would become an eventual lynch target, though I have to ask what he was going to do after he became the neutral wolf (did you think the other villagers were going to leave you alone?). Due to time zone disadvantages Thorns missed out on godkilling his bad side early on in the game since the lynch was done extremely fast.

Dear Wombat Sky Forme,
You are Captain Underpants (aka Benny Krupp).

Tra-la-laa. You are the shirtless and underpants wearing caped crusader who fights crime using his powers....or lack thereof. Normally you are just a regular mean, bald, old principal, but when you hear the snapping of fingers you become a carefree super hero that fights crimes, due to an incident with your rebellious students involving hypnosis. With the snap of a finger you are now Captain Underpants, a newly inducted member of the J-Force ready to fight the forces of darkness.

You have in your possession the Dog Talisman. The power of the Dog Talisman gives you the power of immortality. While it will make you unable to die, you are still able to sustain injuries and therefore it will take time for you to heal. If you are ever targeted with a kill you will be put out of commission and sent to the hospital instead of the morgue. Three days after your death you will fully recover from your ordeal and be ready to fight the forces of darkness once again.

The Dog Talisman was a one-time auto rogue, a role that I have been using for several games now. I got the idea of using Captain Underpants when I was fishing through some of my brother’s old books and remembered one of my favorite childhood book series.

Wombat Sky Forme was pretty much another bandwagoner, claiming to Jimbo and Outlaw that he was Captain Underpants the holder of the Dog Talisman, though the former did not believe that such an outrageous character could be in the game and he had him name checked.

Dear Golbez_703,
You are Viper.

Hello sexy, you are Viper the former thief that was able to steal the Pink Puma. However, after your encounter with Jackie Chan and the Snake Talisman, you have now decided to get a real job as a security consultant. While perhaps not as imposing as Tohru or El Toro Fuerte, your skills in martial arts and sneaking make you an invaluable team member of the J-Force.

You have in your possession the Snake Talisman. The power of the Snake Talisman gives you the power of invisibility. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Steal from User'. That night you will go invisible and pull off the heist of the century (every night!) and relieve your target of all of his worldly possessions.

Since you are a security consultant you are able to help other people or even yourself in improving his or her security. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Secure the Household of User'. Using your past experience as a thief you will arm your target's house with a top of the line security system. However, since thieving is a fast paced scene, your security system will be outdated after the night is over. You may not secure a user's household twice in a row.

You are holding the Pink Puma, the Pink Puma does not do anything, but it is worth quite a lot of money.

Viper was another character that was planning on having become a false claim for the mafia. It was originally her on one mafia and El Toro Fuerte on another, but I decided to make her village thief/thief bg instead. The Pink Puma was originally going to be a special item that Valmont could use for a powerful one-timer like summon Hak Foo or something, but I also wanted the Nightmares and the J-Force to be able to cash in this item too. However, I could not find any reason why the Nightmares would want a pink shiny rock.

Golbez_703 stole a fellow villager’s inspection item which he could not use and never gave it back, pretty much missed on all of his steals until very late in the game and he was able to score Mattimeo’s stash of items which were stolen from Phantasia and HD. He was eventually killed by the Nightmares on Evan’s request for his Snake Talisman. Notable mention: he was going to give all of his items to evan the night he died.

Dear matty,
You are Captain Augustus Black.

The leader of Section 13 and one of the J-Forces most invaluable contacts if only because you have government connections. No, you did not really die, instead you suffered a major head trauma that has caused you to have anterograde amnesia after being bludgeoned on the head by the Monkey King. Without the ability to form new memories your ability to help the J-Force has decreased dramatically, but still quite effective.

During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Pull Up Files On User'. That night you will use your government connections to pull up some old files on your target. However, by morning you will have forgotten where you have put those files. Upon your death, all the files that you have acquired through the course of the game will be publicly revealed.

Captain black was an anterograde amnesiac inspector, the village’s most powerful inspection power if Thorn’s did not become inspector. I really like this role simply because it is a very interesting to see how a person plays with it. Must suited to die in the mid game, the anterograde amnesiac inspector is useless early and late game, but pretty powerful if he dies mid game.

I do not think that matty claimed to anyone in the game, at least not to any of the mafias. He was killed very early on and only was able to get out 2 inspections upon his death.

Dear Xyphang/Da Letter El,
You are Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls.

You are the youngest person to ever get to the top of Mt. Everest and a former member of the SAS. Now that you have retired you now offer your services to corporate fatcats by hosting a survival TV show called "Man Vs Wild". On the show you do many wild and dangerous stunts like walking around in the desert during broad daylight and sleeping in fancy hotels. Now that the world is being threatened by the growing darkness you have joined the J-Force and with it your survival expertise.

You have been all around the world and you have done many disgusting things for pure entertainment value. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Drink Water From Elephant Dung'. That night you will squeeze a fresh and ripe elephant turd and consume its water for the ratings. If anyone attempts to target you during the night they will begin to puke. Due to the fact that puking causes a chain reaction anyone that targets a puking player will cause him/her to puke. Puking players will be unable to post in the thread the next day. Due to the massive amounts of bacteria in elephant dung, after consuming the water you will have massive bouts of bloody diarrhea making you incapable of speaking in the thread the next day or night or completing any actions during that time. However, no matter how disgusting the act is puking will never be able to stop prevent kills from hitting their targets.

Due to poor shows during the summer (which was when I wrote this mafia), I spent quite a bit of time watching Discovery Channel shows. I planned to include either the Mythbusters (which eventually turned to the Winchesters) or Bear Grylls. After seeing Bear Grylls open up a camel for the sole intention of cutting open its guts so he can drink its shit, was enough for me to include him into this game. The role was intended to cause a swine flu epidemic like effect like I had planned in Quarantine and could cause many players to be silenced.

Dear Tyranidos,
You are Kurt Russell.

One of the few child actors that has ever been able to achieve fame through acting after his childhood. To be honest, I know next to nothing about you and I do not know why you are in my mafia. Actually I do know why, but I am not going to tell you. Blah-blah, mumbo-jumbo, somehow you are part of the J-Force yeah I did not really care to make anymore bs.

You have in your possession the Ox Talisman. The Ox Talisman gives you the power of super strength. With this new found power, you will be able to deal punishing blows to your naysayers. During the day you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Squash User'. At the end of that day you will grab a hold of the ground beneath you, tear out a giant chunk and crush your target with it. During the night, your target will squirm and eventually will be able to free themselves, but by then it will be sunrise. You are unable to crush the same person twice in a row.

I will admit that I sort of fucked up this role pm specifically in the description of the Ox Talisman. However the flavor of the role was intended, another one of the red herrings that I threw in the village. The sole reason I have Kurt Russell in my mafia was….you guessed it to get raped and killed by the Christmas Critters from Hell. If Kurt Russell ever encountered the Critters in any type of fashion he would be killed on the spot, similar to how the hooker gets killed if he targets the werewolf in fluodome mafia. The Ox Talisman was a powerful day hooking item that was pretty underused. Its few uses weren’t that memorable (hitting Jumbo the unhookable).

Dear imperfectluck,
You are Andrew Ryan.

As the father of the main character in Bioshock and the founder of Rapture you were the controlling force in your little underwater city until Atlas came and turned it topsy turvy with his bible smuggling. Fathering Jack, after having an affair with a stripper you and him are the only two individuals that can make use of the life support systems that are scattered around Rapture, due to your unique DNA. However, since coming to the surface you have not found time to build any of these life support systems so you will not be invulnerable.

During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Would You Kindly? (XXX)". That night you will kindly ask that person to say whatever is in the XXX the next day. The XXX may not pertain to voting however, and every post that person makes during that day must contain the XXX or otherwise you will not kindly bash their head in with your golf club.

You have in your possession a copy of all General Empoleon's Warstories. While you hold this hardcopy of all General Empoleon's Warstories you may not perform any actions except for the act of giving away items, due to the large amount of tears that are streaming from your eyes due to their horridity (Yes, I just created a word).

The scene with Andrew Ryan in Bioshock, was one of my most memorable moments in my gaming history, so including him in this game as a post restrictor was pretty self-obligatory (Atlas has no class). From an outside perspective, his role is pretty useless, but if he his target was silenced that would cause an instant godkill which was the sole reason why I gave HD the ability to create a one-time silence item.
The General Empoleon’s Warstories was basically the drugs in Simpson’s Mafia, nothing much to say here.

What to say about imperfectluck? Piss off the noobs enough and they’ll attack you. They do bite.

Dear Alakapimp,
You are Sheriff Carter.

Once the town sheriff of a little town called Eureka, you have moved on with your life and taken a small job as an agent at Section 13. You have with you, years of experience in extraordinary events, though most of them scientific and none of them magic related. However, your investigative ability comes to you naturally, and while you may not seem to be as smart as the people around you, you always manage to get the job done.

As a former sheriff you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Check User'. That night you will snoop around that person's house and get their role name, hopefully.

Typical role name inspector, for pure now results this was the best the village had besides Thorns. The character choice was based on several episodes of Eureka that I have watched.

Was randkilled on the first night, not much to say on how he could have improved.

Dear Solstice,
You are Mohinder Suresh.

Annoying, lame, and eventually insane, you are Mohinder Suresh the scientist/cab driver who went to New York City to find his father and instead found his life's work. After acquiring spider abilities through an incomplete strain of the formula, you managed to cure yourself after injecting yourself with the real deal while retaining your former powers. Unfortunately, you are still a scientist so you have found work in San Francisco at Section 13. Unfortunately, since you are brown you have never been elevated to a very high position so your lab access is fairly limited.

As the usual narrator of heroes you are fucking annoying. On every single fucking episode of Heroes you start things off with some fortune cookie crap that boggles the mind, not only because it makes you think, but it makes you think what the fuck you are talking about and why am I still watching this show? Every night, you will send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Narrate (XXX)". Your XXX must contain some bullshit that is meaningless, for example (What is it that makes a man? Is it his desires for hope, or his hopeful desires? What is it that makes our destiny? Is it the paths we choose, or the choices we make? When we dream, are we seeing the paths that are laid out for us? Or are our paths already chosen for us by our destiny? Some of us choose to embrace hope, while some of us choose to hopeful embrace.) Get the fucking idea, the next day the update will start with your phrase. Failure to send in your narration will cause Tim Kring to write you out of this mafia.

You have in your possession a Will. While you hold the Will, you may send a pm to blue_light during the day or night stating 'Day/Night X - Will User'. As soon as I receive that pm that person will become your sole heir. In the case of your death, your heir will receive all the items in your possession.

What do I hate about Heroes? Many things, but Mohinder’s stupid announcements were one of the main reasons why I am disinterested in the series as of now. This was another red herring thrown for the village due to the influx of giving announcer type roles to the mafia to use as safe claims. In a game where all the mafiosos are given false claims I knew this role would come under scrutiny. The will was a very interesting item, it was an anti-scavenger item, which worked pretty darn well denying the Nightmares any items late game until Golbez died and he didn’t change the name on the will.

Solstice claimed to Jimbo who thought he was the wolf. He was eventually targeted for termination by the Nightmares who gave him a little make over with their one time ability.

Dear TanzAufDemVulkan and Game freak201,
You are Sam and Dean Winchester.

The sons of a hunter, you two have taken up the family business in killing the scum the world has to offer. Demons, vampires, and all the other creepy-crawly human-killing bastards out there fear your guns and knives. Since you two are masquerading as government officials, your two votes combined together equal three, however your votes will only work if you two vote for the same person. Voting for different people will cause you two to start an argument that will break your brotherly bonds since, one of you is destined to be the vessel for Satan and the other the vessel for the Archangel Michael.

If a person is ever killed or kidnapped you two will always be the first on the scene which will allow you to gather evidence. During the day you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Investigate Scene X'. That day you will be able to investigate one killing, vanishing, or kidnapping and acquire evidence. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Investigate User'. That night you will go to that user's house and see if they have anything that might link them to any of the evidence that you acquired during your investigations.

Inspired by the Danved role in FE mafia, this allowed me to have 25 players in the game to suit the 24 characters in the game. I do watch a lot of Supernatural so including Sam and Dean Winchester in the game over the Mythbusters was much more suitable since they were dealing with a mafia called the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. They were given the same powers as Dexter minus the kidnapping/killing.

I do not know if TanAufDemVulkan and Game Freak spoke to one another often, but I have never seen them on IRC. They did claim to the village leaders and were eventually double targeted by the mafias, even though one kill would have been suitable (another wasted kill). They were never able to obtain any results with their inspections, though on the night of their death if they had survived they would have found out that Jimbo was a murderer.

Dear HD,
You are Leonardo Da Vinci.

Due to rip in space time caused by one of Kepler's machines and the Rabbit talisman, you Leonardo Da Vinci the most famous homosexual of all time has come to the 21st century. Of course you are not famous just for being homosexual, but for being the greatest thinker/innovator this world has ever seen. With no way to go back to your own time, you have decided to take up shop at Section 13 and finally try to create all of those invention/sketches that you have been making.

Since item making is an extraneous task, it will take you 3 days to make each item. You have your eyes set on the Mona Lisa, Ornithopter, and a Tank.

You have in your possession the Cryptex: Open. While you hold the Cryptex: Open, you may at any time place as many items in your possession as you want by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Put Item in Cryptex'. To close the cryptex you must send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Seal Cryptex XXX'. From there on the Cryptex: Open will be known as the Cryptex: Closed. The XXX that you provided is the password needed to open the cryptex. Once the cryptex is closed, the only way to retrieve the items within the cryptex is to send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Open Cryptex XXX'. If the password is wrong, the cryptex and all the items inside will be destroyed, if the password is right the cryptex will open and the items will come out safely. If the cryptex is successfully opened, then the Cryptex: Closed will become the Cryptex: Open once again.

I did not copy this from Fishin, I made this role long before MC mafia. The 3 items were the Mona Lisa, Ornithopter, and the Tank. The Mona Lisa was a one-time silence and Rat Talisman fodder. The Ornithopter was a reusable martyr item which had great synergy with the Tank. The Tank was a reusable doctor item that can also protect the user (self-targeting), but it only has enough protection to protect the user from one attack. The cryptex was an item sort of like the will to protect one’s items from a thief. It also had a secondary ability in that if the irradiated metal and/or the General Empoleon’s Warstories were placed in it, it would neutralize their bad effects while still providing the holder the same item count.

HD told the village leaders about his role and eventually got his items stolen (he never tried to use the cryptex), but he ended up with the Ornithopter and the Tank at the end. Notable mention: HD used the Tank to protect Evan at the end.

The Dark Hand
I would say that in the early/mid game I thought that the Dark Hand had the definite advantage, but it seemed that they were basically foiled once Outlaw came into power in terms of village presence (never knew why they didn’t just kill him). After Bass’s rather stupid death, the team was held together due to Jimbo’s hooking powers which really changed the game up due to the Nightmares losing their ability to ability block when TIK got lynched. They were eventually ratted out publically in the thread and they were lynched and killed. I would say that the lynching of the Jimbo was probably the climax of the mafia.

Dear Bass,
You are Valmont.

As the leader of the Dark Hand you are the head of one of the most successful crime syndicates of all time. Specializing in capturing and utilizing magical artifacts to help you complete your heists you are now after the 12 talismans which you can only can grab by wiping out the J-Force and all of the unknown horrors from the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. With your great intellect, much better minions this time around, and the dragon talisman that is embedded to your left hand no one will be able to stop you.

You have in your possession the Dragon Talisman. The power of the Dragon Talisman gives you the power of combustion. Using the Dragon Talisman, you are able to shoot giant fireballs from the talisman completely incinerating all in its path. To use the Dragon Talisman you may send a pm to blue_light on odd nights stating 'Night X - Obliterate User'. That night you will blast your target with a massive firestorm that will consume him/her with your flames.

On even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Feed User to the Fishes'. That night you and your goons will grab your unsuspecting target, dry cement around their feet, and literally feed them to the fishes. This action will fail if any other Dark Hand members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
Catwoman, Mattimeo
Hawkeye, Jimbo
Jack Spicer, LightningFusion

You are allied with the Dark Hand. You win if the Dark Hand wins.
Your false claim is John Locke, from Lost.
There is no role in the village that can track.

Well if a mafia is going to be the Dark Hand, it would be a travesty for Valmont to be a part of it. Valmont was the Dark Hand’s designated killer, holder of the Dragon Talisman (super saiyan anyone?). This is pretty much identical to the Nightmares’ designated killer except with the kills switched for different nights.

Bass quickly established a channel and was a leader in terms of actions for the Dark Hand. However, he had a little accident and overdosed on radiation. Unfortunately he didn’t turn into the hulk and instead he melted into a pile of goo after getting kidnapped by TIK.

Dear Mattimeo,
You are Catwoman.

A stalker of the Dark Knight and a collector of ancient cat artifacts, you have been hired by the Dark Hand to assist them in their quest for world domination. You are undoubtedly the inspiration that created Viper in the Jackie Chan Adventure series as a classic foil to the goody-two shoes male character. With the promise from the Dark Hand that you will receive the Tiger Talisman for your efforts, you have fully put your career as a criminal thief and perhaps even your life on the line.

Every night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Take User1's items and place them at User2's house'. That night you will steal all the items from User 1's house and take them to User2's house for safe keeping (User 2 can be you). In the case of where you are ever caught by a tracing system (tracking, watching) it would seem like User 2 was the theft of User 1's items.

You are in possession of the Horse Talisman. The Horse Talisman gives you the power of Healing which can heal broken items or cleanse things of foreign bodies. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Cleanse User'. That night your target will be cleansed of all foreign bodies and heal from even the most grievous of injuries. You may not use this ability on yourself.

On even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Strangle User to Death'. That night you will surprise your victim by tripping them, jumping on their back, wrapping your whip around their throat and crushing their wind pipe until they die from asphyxia. This action will fail if any other Dark Hand members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
Valmont, Bass
Hawkeye, Jimbo

Your false claim is Lonelyness.
The exact false claim that Face Aids had in 28 Weeks Later.

The doctor and designated thief for the Dark Hand, tbh I didn’t really like Catwoman as a member of the Dark Hand, but I could not really think of other character to put in her place.

Mattimeo was a pretty active member of the Dark Hand and he tried very hard at the end to strike some kind of deal, but he was pretty much ignored and cast aside when the Nightmares decided to massacre the Dark Hand. He was ability inspected pretty early on by the Nightmares and was deigned a Dark Hand. Notable mention: Mattimeo was going to die from radiation poisoning if he wasn’t killed the night of his death.

Dear Jimbo,
You are Hawkeye (no, you're Bullseye).

A hired mercenary, you are a cruel and vicious man who's allegiance goes to the person with the highest payroll. You have mastered the art of using any projectile as a weapon with deadly efficiency, sometimes even using pencils or even a loose tooth as a weapon. You have been hired by Valmont to be his own personal assassin and with the power of the Rabbit Talisman at your employ, those poor innocents will never see you coming.

As the greatest marksman of all time, you will always be able to complete your night actions even if you are kidnapped or disabled (whether or not your night actions will do anything will be another matter).

Since you are always practicing with your ranged weapons you get tired sometimes and resort to practicing your close combat abilities. Even nights are your fight nights, on even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Beating the Shit Out of User'. That night you will use your physical prowess and literally beat the tar out of your opponent causing them to fail their night actions.

You have in your possession the Rabbit Talisman. The power of the Rabbit Talisman grants you super human speed and reflexes which will allow you to intercept incoming messages. During odd nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Intercept User's Message'. That night you will use your super human speed to intercept any night action orders that user may have sent to blue_light.

On even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Assassinate User'. That night you will use your wide array of weapons to assassinate your target with a projectile through the forehead. This action will fail if any other Dark Hand members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
Valmont, Bass
Catwoman, Mattimeo

Your false claim is user blue_light.
There is no ability in the village that can intercept role pms.

The Dark Hand’s most powerful role, an unhookable hooker that can steal a person’s messages, interception is really one of the most powerful roles in the game.

Jimbo was the most active member of the Dark Hand, he took up the mantle of leadership after Bass’s death and his word was pretty much law in #this. He was able to mole early on with his false claim of blue_light, but he was pretty much cast into the shadows after Outlaw’s public inspection. Matty was watched by the Nightmares and they found out that Jimbo was his killer and they strung him along making him believe that they thought he was clean.

Dear Lightning Fusion,
You are Jack Spicer,

Evil Boy Genius and primary antagonist of the tv series 'Xiaolin Showdown', after getting your ass beat by the 4 kid monks you have decided to set your eyes on a different set of chinese artifacts. Hired by Valmont, you have at your disposal a vast army of robots and AIs that while are incompetent and clunky versus asian martial arts, maybe more effective in a westernized setting. With the J-Force out of your way and hopefully some new artifacts to play with, all the world's shen gong wu will be yours.

You have in your possession the Falcon's Eye, a shen gong wu that allows you to see in the dark, see through objects, and zoom in. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Spy on User'. That night you will acquire that person's role name and find out who that person targeted that night.

You can also challenge a person to a Xiaolin Showdown once in a game. However, since there is only one shen gong wu in the game, you will instead be challenging that person for their powers and items. To initiate the challenge you must post 'Gong Yi Tanpai!' in max font bold red letters after your target posts. That day's lynch will instead become a challenge on whoever can get the most votes, with the winner achieving the most votes. This will not work on certain users.

On even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Send Jackbots to Destroy User'. That night you will send a massive army of Jackbots to completely annihilate your target. This action will fail if any other Dark Hand members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
Valmont, Bass
Catwoman, Mattimeo
Hawkeye, Jimbo

Your false claim is Omi from Xiaolin Showdown.
There are no other Xiaolin Showdown characters in the village.

Potentially a very powerful role, Jack Spicer had a lynch manipulation role that can save a team member’s life for at least one day, while also allowing the Dark Hand to retain that person’s abilities. Unfortunately this ability was used pretty late in the game and didn’t really provide much use for LightningFusion (if he used it earlier he could have probably passed off as a villager and maybe have gotten a good power). It should be noted that the Xiaolin Showdown did not swap abilities if the person targeted was a neutral.

LightningFusion was probably the least active of the Dark Hand, but he contributed to his team nonetheless. However, since he didn’t use his ability til late game he didn’t really contribute much except for using his Falcon’s eye to spy on people.

Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of
The mafia that had the better chance of winning at the end, in some ways I thought they had a really good chance of winning at the end, I do not know why they trusted evan so eagerly. The Nightmares had a pretty solid early game, but they didn’t begin to shine until Outlaw was publicly inspected and his moling ability came into effect. By manipulating the lynches and blaming the host on poor character choices for the village it seemed that the Nightmares had everything going for them, until the eventual mafia crossfires began and in the end the Nightmares turned to a person that they didn’t fully understand.

Dear Sidd/Lightwolf,
You are ManBearPig.

Many people say that you do not exist, but you are as real as Global Warming. Possessing the properties of a man, bear, and a pig you have tremendous strength and a voracious appetite while being extremely elusive. You are part of a shadowy alliance of nightmares that have escaped from Imaginationland and are now planning to cover the world in ten thousand years of darkness. With the Pig Talisman stolen from Section 13 you will wreck havoc upon the real world.

You have in your possession the Pig Talisman. The Pig Talisman allows you to project massive amounts of energy through your eyes. On even nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Blast User'. That night you will use your laser beams eyes to blow your victim into pieces.

On odd nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Beat Up User With His/Her Own Arms'. That night you will rip off your victim's limbs and beat them to death with them. This action will fail if any other the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
Woodland Christmas Critters, The_Iron_Kenyan
Captain Elliot Spenser, Phantasia
Aku, Outlaw

You are allied with the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. You win if the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of win.
Your false claim is Patrick Jane the Mentalist.
There is no ability in the village that can inspect abilities.

I really like South Park so including ManBearPig and The Christmas Critters was a tribute to that. ManBearPig was the designated killer for the Nightmares. In hindsight if Fishy joined this mafia I probably could have made a neutral role called Al Gore who had to have ManBearPig killed as his wc and a night ability ‘Night X – Check if User is ManBearPig’.

SIdd was pretty inactive early, so I subbed him out for Lightwolf who has always been pretty reliable in my past experiences with him. He and Outlaw discussed and deliberated on most the Nightmare’s night actions. He eventually sacrificed himself for a Nightmare/Shendu victory (which never came).

Dear The_Iron_Kenyan,
You are the Woodland Christmas Critters.

Hail Satan! As disciples of Satan himself, you are a notoriously evil and sadistic bunch. While you appear on the outside to be simple and perhaps even cute talking animals, you have been seen forcing Strawberry Shortcake to eat her own eye, giving her AIDS by peeing in her empty eye socket, and then finally sodomizing and killing her. Originally dreamed up by Cartman, now that you have escaped from Imaginationland you shall turn the world inside out and somehow you will manage to give it AIDS.

Using your satanic powers, you can summon demons that do your bidding. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light saying 'Night X - Get Demons to Subdue User'. That night your target will be surrounded by your demonic minions and kidnapped. After raping them you will release them relatively unharmed at the end of the next day.

On odd nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Sodomize User'. That night you will poke out both of your target's eyeballs and skullfuck their eye sockets until they die. This action will fail if any other the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
ManBearPig, Sidd
Aku, Outlaw

You are allied with the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of. You win if the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of win.
Your false claim is El Toro Fuerte.
There is no reverse martyr role in the village.

Probably the most power night ability that the Nightmare had access too. Not much to say here, Kidnappers are op so I compared this role to Jimbo’s hooking powers.

TIK tried to mole early on, he started the eventual lynch of IPL. It seemed that after the first night, TIK was content to sit on the sidelines, but of course he had already sparked the attention of matty and was one of his two inspections which pretty much slammed all the nails into his coffin.

Dear Phantasia,
You are Captain Elliot Spenser.

The leader of the Cenobites, you are also known as Pinhead. Freed from Hell by the means of the Pan'ku Box (The Lament Configuration) by a naive dumbass, you have allied yourself with the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of, who you have found to be just as sadistic and cruel as you. With your mastery of dark magic and powerful telepathic abilities you bring to the table powers that no one in the game can even begin to comprehend.

Since you live in Hell you are always near dead people, which allows you to pilfer the dead and acquire their worldly possessions.

You are also nearly invulnerable to physical damage which will allow to survive a lethal blow once in the game.

You have one final ability, one time in the game you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Mind Fuck and Kill User: XXX'. In the XXX you should place a fake role pm that you want your target to appear as. That night you will kill your target, on the next day when that person's role pm is shown for the next 3 day/night cycles he/she will appear to be whatever is in the XXX. After that 3 day/night cycle it will be announced that your global Mind Fuck has stopped.

On odd nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Rip User Apart With Chains'. That night you will use your mentally controlled chains to tear your target into pieces. This action will fail if any other the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
ManBearPig, Sidd
Woodland Christmas Critters, The_Iron_Kenyan
Aku, Outlaw

Your false claim is Mike Rowe.
There is no scavenger role in the village.

The Nightmare’s most stacked role, he had 3 different powers to offer the Nightmares though only 2 came into play. The Solstice kill and having him appear as Aku was a excellent play and really confused the Dark Hand, so much that they didn’t think to try to strike at the Nightmares until it was too late.

Phantasia was pretty much the typical mafia grunt in this mafia. His scavenger ability was very potent in this game and allowed him to get 10 of the 12 items in the game.

Dear Outlaw,
You are Aku.

Long ago, in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.
But a foolish samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law.
Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku.

Using the Orb of Aku, you are able to spy on people, like Samurai Jack. While you hold the Orb of Aku, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Use Orb to Observe User'. That night you will find out his/her abilities and any items they have in their possession along with its uses and who targeted he/she that night.

You have in your possession the Monkey Talisman. The Monkey Talisman allows you to turn yourself into animal or turn others into animals. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Turn Oneself Into: XXX'. In the XXX, you should replace it with a role pm, which will allow you to show up as that upon inspection. The role pm may only allude to you being an animal. Since you will be morphing yourself into an animal you will be unable to perform any night actions while under the influence of the Monkey Talisman.

On odd nights you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Mutilate User'. That night you will morph into a powerful dragon and tear your target to shreds. This action will fail if any other the Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of members attempt to kill using a non-talisman killing ability that night.

Your Teammates are:
ManBearPig, Sidd
Woodland Christmas Critters, The_Iron Kenyan

Your false claim is Mordecai the Noble Pig.
There is no ability in the village that can destroy items.

The mole role for the Nightmares, Mordecai the Pig was the false claim because I think it provided a lot of balance. It was believable, but it was also disprovable if he was ever hit by the pufferfish wand or if lightwolf was ever killed or hit by the pufferfish wand. I also believe that this had a great tie in with Aku’s shapeshifting abilities and the Monkey Talisman.

Outlaw was the designated leader for the Nightmares, simply because his role allowed him full access to the village. I think that overall Outlaw played fairly well, though he probably should have been more proactive and forceful with his dealings with the village. I do however, give him mad props on getting a pic of mordecai the pig which I was unable to do.

And that’s it the entire Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia experience all decked out with added commentary from the host. Overall, I feel that this mafia was a great success and that I was able to succeed with the goals that I had made. Feel free to leave your feedback.

I do not know if TanAufDemVulkan and Game Freak spoke to one another often, but I have never seen them on IRC. They did claim to the village leaders and were eventually double targeted by the mafias, even though one kill would have been suitable (another wasted kill). They were never able to obtain any results with their inspections, though on the night of their death if they had survived they would have found out that Jimbo was a murderer.
I was on IRC quite often, and Game Freak and I talked a lot. It was a nice role for a couple of noobs to have lol. Sucks that we only got one match with the DNA. =/

Anyway, thanks for hosting, b_l. 'Twas a fun first mafia.

Yeah I enjoyed it too. :/
And I really did try so hard to get golbez to turn the Jimbo lynch. First talked to him as a 'neutral' and then just went all out and told the truth (about everything) but he preferred his mafia to be plotting behind his back, not with him. :(
I still think Jimbo was the worst lynch choice for that night but I could be wrong. Wonder how this would've turned out if TIK never kidnapped Bass.

evan

blue_light said:
Dear evan,
You are Jackie Chan,

You are an archaeologist living in San Francisco with your uncle, Uncle. In your spare time you help out in his shop, Uncle's Rare Finds, you know, when you aren't out saving the world from demons, evil magicians, and crime syndicates. You are also a skilled martial artist trained in many different styles, but you hate violence and will only fight if forced to by external events, for example, if the Dark Hand unleashed scores of demons and stole the talismans from Section 13.

Your martial arts agility combined with your archaeological know-how will allow you to recover any Talismans lost in the battle. Whenever a person dies you will be able to gain any talismans that they have in their possession due to your swift ninja skills. During the night you will be restricted to using only one Talisman's power.

You also have in your possession the Sheep Talisman, which gives you the power of Astral Projection. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Astral Project And Enter User's Dreams'. In the pm you may enter a message in which your target will receive anonymously, while you Astral Project it will seem like you were doing nothing during the night therefore you cannot be tracked or watched.

(I really liked my fake PM and was really disappointed I didn't get to use it more. I considered in the early game just posting it and saying 'hey guys i am jackie chan talk to me and bg protect' but with inspectors about i decided it would be better to lay low)

A couple of thoughts on my end: I tried to lay pretty low early on in the game, and I think I was pretty successful with that early on. I worried that I was over eager to lynch Tyranidos to get my scaly claws on the Ox Talisman, but it turns out it didn't matter because I was arguing for his lynching to a mafia and my being 'Jackie Chan' offerred him some cover. After matty died, I tried to get Kenyan to put me in touch with the Nightmares ASAP. (I also briefly conversed with Bass to see if he would be up for an alliance but I got 'bad vibes' from him and backed off) Initially I assumed that the Nightmares wouldn't have any Talismans and that only the village and Dark Hand would be reliant upon their powers. I was wrong, but the Nightmares did only have 2 to the Dark Hand's 3.

As for the Jimbo lynch, I made it pretty clear that I would go along with whoever the village decided to lynch and that would be the mafia team I would ally with for the rest of the game. Outlaw proved to be far more powerful in terms of getting village to side with him than Jimbo and so things went on.

I did not know Golbez was giving me the items that night! I had hoped he would give them to me during the day so when I didn't get them I decided that we should just go ahead and have him called (and net me the Snake Talisman which the nasty Nightmares sorta hid from me).

It was really lucky of me to have received the Tiger Talisman the day before I was targetted for death.

PHEW!

Also, it took me forever to get a real kill in. It was really frustrating knowing that the radiation kill was the only one I had up until mattimeo I think.

Edit: And because I am sure everyone wants to know, the most powerful talisman was: Sheep.

One more thing, this was a really, really fun mafia (aided by the fact that I had a really fun role). A great experience for my first (traditional) small mafia.

please don't hate me if we end up in other small games guys!!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yay evan won : )

Jimbo said:
blue_light said:
Dear Jimbo,
You are blue_light.

<snip pic>

You are the almighty host of the Quarantine, 28 Weeks Later, and Jackie Chan Adventures mafias. Oh! You also hosted Elements Mafia. Many people insist your games have been the best in Basic Mafia history, and that your hosting is flawless. You enjoy being asian, long walks on the beach, and exercises in narcissism. Lately you've become bored of your ho-hum life of Mafia and school, so you've decided to join up with your idol, Jackie Chan, to annihilate the forces of evil.

Being the host of Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia, you receive all the night and day PMs. This will allow you to read different night PMs and use the information to alter the game. However, you don't want to do this too often, or you'll be accused of cheating. On odd nights you may send a PM to... yourself, stating 'Night X - Read User's Message'. That night you will use your almighty power to read the title of all the night PMs that user sent that night.

blue_light said:
Dear Mattimeo,
You are LonelyNess.

You are the 18 year old Smogon member from Missouri who people have mixed opinions about. You're also the (BAN ME PLEASE) who ruined Simpsons Mafia for no fucking reason. While vacationing on the west coast you heard of a talisman that had the power to heal all ailments. Seeking a cure for your face aids you broke into Section 13 and stole the Horse Talisman only to find that not even the Horse Talisman can cure your face aids. You have decided to use the Horse Talisman to assist the J-Force.

You are in possession of the Horse Talisman. The Horse Talisman gives you the power of Healing which can heal broken items or cleanse things of foreign bodies. During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Cleanse User'. That night your target will be cleansed of all foreign bodies and heal from even the most grievous of injuries. You may not use this ability on yourself.

Meh. Never used it, we decided I shouldn't claim it for a few reasons so I ended up just going with b_l's random Van Helsing claim. Never bothered making a role pm. Thought we were doing pretty good after I stole from Phantasia but that didn't last long. :(

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I never made my own fake, as at that point there was no need for it(Outlaw getting all the claims), though before that I made Phantasia's fake, I will let him post that one.

Wasn't my fault some (BAN ME PLEASE) gave me a role easily mistakable for a mafia. This simply will remind me never to partake in any b_l mafia again.

Also village was fucking useless.

Well, at the very least, my character ws actually relevant to the show, which goes to show how shit a host b_l is.

However, if Shendu has won, then that means the Monkey King has lost, right? In that case...

Dear User,

You are Salamence, the replacement for Garchomp.

As a dragon, you are probably fucking broken. Every night, you may send a PM to the hosts entitled "Night X - Outrage Metagame." You will promptly use your base 135 attack and STAB Outrage to end the game immediately.

You are neutral. You win if you can stop the game.
I use this thing to pick on Shendu's dragon typing.

Wasn't my fault some (BAN ME PLEASE) gave me a role easily mistakable for a mafia. This simply will remind me never to partake in any b_l mafia again.

Also village was fucking useless.
Eh, your post was worded badly (Saying you had no ability but could check if someone has a talisman). And then Jimbo, mafia, pointed this out and then you leaked your ability. Saying tohru was bad in 10% of the episodes came up after that. Still I think it took us(Jimbo) awhile to find out you were back up bg.

ehh.

Once I can be fucked researching other potential roles for my mip I'll likely be better, but as a whole I've did the same thing here as I did in CKM, attempt to attain village leadership and ending up fucking over myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)