Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nioux

Honeybuggle @ Nest Ball
Jolly
(Honeybuggle Ability) --> Swarm
Egg Moves: Honeybuggle Sting
Notes: Evolves into Honeybuggle at level 10 after evolving at level 7 first, so don't be discouraged.

Gen 4 RNG success, boyo!

Giratina (Nickname: Giratina) @ Ultra Ball
Impish
Pressure
Special Moves: N/A
31/31/31/17/31/31
Notes: Be the talk of the town with your new six-legged pet dragon!

Note: Not transferred to gen 6 yet, suggest me a move to put on him if you want.

New:

#482 Azelf
- Naive 31/22/31/31/31/31 - Levitate - Stealth Rocks/Knock Off/Trick
OT Jeremig 21445

Edit:

#480 Uxie (Nicknamed: Uxie)
- Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Levitate - Stealth Rocks/Knock Off/Magic Coat/Foul Play
OT Jeremig 21445

Last edited:
Fun with dragons, I didn't expect to get around to these guys today, so... if anyone is actually interested in gen 4 legendaries:

#483 Dialga (Nicknamed: Dialga)
- Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Pressure - Stealth Rocks
OT Jeremig 21445

#484 Palkia (Nicknamed: Palkia)
- Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Pressure
OT Jeremig 21445

New today: (But everybody else already had him!)

#183 Marill
- Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Huge Power and Sap Sipper - Aqua Jet/Superpower/Belly Drum
Breaking News: Aqua Rabbit!

#60 Poliwag
- Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Swift Swim and Water Absorb - Encore
The pugnacious Poliwrath build!

I was directed here from a nice person from another thread. May I please offer a trade for your Kyurem, Hasty Nature, W/ Earth power?

Been looking for one for ages. Is there any pokemon you need with HA?

If I may, I hatched these myself. All 5iv w/HA

Swinub (my fave breeded mon) w/stealth rock, icicle crash, freeze dry
Swirlix
Sandshrew
Tyrogue
Pancham
Sneasel
Gothitha

Please let me know if those are not what you're looking for. I really want the Hasty Kyurem. I even have a timid/modest shiny kyurem for exchange as well. They are 5iv.

CMT for any or all

Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
if I have permission to clone for my own trading, if not then cancel this request

I was directed here from a nice person from another thread. May I please offer a trade for your Kyurem, Hasty Nature, W/ Earth power?

Been looking for one for ages. Is there any pokemon you need with HA?

If I may, I hatched these myself. All 5iv w/HA

Swinub (my fave breeded mon) w/stealth rock, icicle crash, freeze dry
Swirlix
Sandshrew
Tyrogue
Pancham
Sneasel
Gothitha

Please let me know if those are not what you're looking for. I really want the Hasty Kyurem. I even have a timid/modest shiny kyurem for exchange as well. They are 5iv.
Sandshrew sounds neato

Hello,
I'm interesting by Azelf.What did you want to trade?
Specifically, Calm Eevee with Anticipation and Wish/Hyper Voice/Heal Bell
Generally, anything I don't already have.
CMT for any or all

Giratina
Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
if I have permission to clone for my own trading, if not then cancel this request
I'd be happy to trade one and rights for the all 30's ditto (which I think I've encountered in another thread as a hack, but I can't be sure)

I'd also be super happy to trade 2 of them and rights if you can get me a Calm Anticipation Eevee with Hyper Voice/Wish/Heal Bell as moves :P

I'm the one odd guy who doesn't usually like shinies, or so it happens.

May I please have that aaron would you be interested in a 5iv Joltik?
No thank you

Hi, would you be willing to trade a Adaptability Eevee spitback? Really need an Eevee with HA :D
I don't know if I have a HA eevee (Anticipation is the HA, not adaptability [easy mistake :P I've done it before too]), I don't think I do.

Very nice. I have the sandshrew ready to trade. Has sand rush, 5iv, missing spatk, jolly.

FC is 1134 8051 3780

IGN: elite 4.

1. Sandshrew sounds neato

I'd be happy to trade one and rights for the all 30's ditto (which I think I've encountered in another thread as a hack, but I can't be sure)

I'd also be super happy to trade 2 of them and rights if you can get me a Calm Anticipation Eevee with Hyper Voice/Wish/Heal Bell as moves :P

No thank you

I don't know if I have a HA eevee (Anticipation is the HA, not adaptability [easy mistake :P I've done it before too]), I don't think I do.
    How about a shiny 6iv bold wish umbreon? or a 5iv timid infiltrator litwick

Sandshrew sounds neato

No thank you

Ya sorry I screwed up saying it XD. It's okay... I found one. Thanks for the reply :)

Hey could CMT for your Steelix?
Would you trade the Careful Dialga or is that asking too much? I don't trade other people's Pokémon if that's a concern.
Steelix will of course be cloned, but do you want me to take off the EVs also? I forget what they are, but I can find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)