1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Japanese Idea!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by pastel, Jan 7, 2010.

1. pastel

pastel

Hey, I just got an incredible idea, however, i don't think people will like it because I think it will be too hard. Even tough, dropping this suggestion would be good, and more if thye worked on it.

would it be possible ton incluede japanese people here? like translating everything?
    You know, I'm pretty sure japanese guys could beat everyone here, everyone, all of you here, i bet there is a japanese that can beat you all.

Would it be possible to include japaneses here?

just a crazy but exelent idea I just had.
    what do you think?

EDIT: I just forgot a rule.

This could help the forums because everyone will be able to improve against the best, and only the best.
    This could also help for example wifi, and ingame sections, because they must know japanese ricks(their trauma makes them good) and wifi would benefit from better pokemons.
  2. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

i think it's time we moved on and started using the japaneses - it's been over 60 years since pearl harbour come on
  3. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

I don't find this very funny to be honest.
  4. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

there really isn't much Trou material anymore, we do a pretty good job of weeding out the retards these days
  5. Tangerine

Tangerine Where the Lights Are
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

that's not true, Colonel_M, chrisisme, sprinkles, tito and friends are still here
  6. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

...What IS your beef against me anyhow?
  7. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I think there is still some good stuff, it's just almost all been done before which makes it boring to the old smogoners.
  8. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I like this one, actually. It's a perfect example of extreme cockiness and ignorance, and the title is pretty weird and funny.
  9. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

yeah i think this one is awesome lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)