jas(etc) vs. Pikapwnd at the Uncreative Arena--jas wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time I got this up...

Ok, lets train some Pokemon

Open Challenge

3v3 NFE singles
2 Day DQ
2 Rec / 5 Chill
ASB Arena

If anyone wants to do a bigger battle though, I would be willing to increase the size up to 6v6.

Will accept,
Switch = Ok
Items = Off
1 Ability
TEAM JAS

Igglybuff (TuffPuff) (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Friend Guard (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 13 (15/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 3/9
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Attacks (14 Moves):
Sing
Charm
Defense Curl
Pound
Sweet Kiss
Copycat

Fake Tears
Perish Song
Wish

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Solarbeam
Reflect

Sandshrew (Toki) (M)
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Rush (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks (16 Moves):
Scratch
Defense Curl
Sand Attack
Poison Sting
Rapid Spin
Slash
Swift
Fury Swipes
Roll Out
Fury Cutter

Counter
Endure
Night Slash

Earthquake
X-Scissor
Sandstorm

Oddish (Trixie) (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evas)

Type: Grass
Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll:
(Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Run Away (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (14 Moves):
Absorb
Sweet Scent
Acid
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Lucky Chant

Flail
Synthesis
Teeter Dance

Venoshock
Sunny Day
SolarBeam

VS

TEAM PIKA

Mantyke [Queen] (F) (*)

Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an
opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Water: Summary: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas

Abilities:
Water Absorb: Type: Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Swift swim: Type: Innate
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

[DW Locked] Water Veil: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a lair of water which prevents burns.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 43 (-)

EC: 5/6
DC: 5/5
MC: 4

Moves:
Tackle
Bubble
Supersonic
Bubblebeam
Headbutt
Agility
Wing attack
Bounce
aqua ring
confuse ray

Haze
Hydro Pump
Mirror Coat
Twister

Toxic
Wide Guard
WhirlPool
Ice Beam
Attract

Mime jr [Murrow]

Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities

Filter: (innate) This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent’s super-effective attack by two (2).

Soundproof: (innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Sing a Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

[DW Locked]Technician: (innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-nature)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 69 (+ nature)
Size: 1
Weight: 2
Base Rank total: 12

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5
MC 0

Attacks
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Doubleslap
Light screen
Reflect
Psybeam
Safegaurd
Psychic

Thunderbolt
Shadow ball
Hidden power fire 6
Solar Beam
Torment

Icy wind
Nasty plot
Hypnosis

Pichu (M) Benji

Nature - Naive (*1.15 to speed + 10acc +10% Dodge Chance -1SeD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB: 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Lightningrod: These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.

EC:0/9
DC:0/5
MC

Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (+)
Size: 1
Weight: 1
Base rank total: 10

Moves:
Thundershock
Charm
Tail Whip
Thunder wave
Sweet Kiss
Nasty plot

Double Team
Substitute
Hidden Power [Ice] 7

Volt Tackle
Reversal
Wish

Jas sends out his mon, then Pika's mon and orders, then jas's orders. Good luck to both of you!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lets power right on through.

Shadow Ball - Fake Tears - Shadow Ball

(Oh, and in case is wasn't obvious, I'm using Cute Charm, as it is my only ability)

The reffing is coming tomorrow. I've been out most of the day, and when I get home I'm going to fall into bed first thing. Sorry about that; I'll make the flavor twice as good to make up for it.

Round 1: The One with the Replacements

TuffPuff
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Ability: Cute Charm

VS

Murrow
Ability: Soundproof

Welcome one and all to another exciting ASB battle! I'm Sarah the Gardevoir, filling in for Roman today. To my left is my good friend Jack the Charizard!

Thanks, Sarah. Roman and Irwin aren't here today; they're training for their upcoming expedition of Timeless Tower. That said, we'll do our best to keep you entertained during today's battle between jas61292 and Pikapwnd!

Hey, you got the numbers right! I'm impressed. Anyway, jas leads with a--aww! Look! How adorable! <3

...That'll be TuffPuff the Igglybuff using its Cute Charm ability. On the other end of the field, we have Pika's Mime Jr. Murrow! It looks like Pika's opted for Soundproof over Filter for Murrow's ability. That might lead to some difficulty later on, don't you think?

<sigh> So cute...

...Right. Well, once my colleague gets her head out of the clouds...

Huh? What? Oh, sorry. Anyway, on the other end of the field--

They know, Sarah.

Oh...right. Then let's get started! Murrow starts the round off with a...what's it doing? Why is it just standing there wringing its hands and chuckling to itself?

That'll be its Nasty Plot technique. According to Bulbapedia:

The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. It sharply raises the user's Special Attack.
I wonder what it's plotting about? I'll find out real quick...

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Aw, what's the worst I could find?

Sarah used Psychic!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

I did warn you...

Tha-that's just...just so...messed up. Yech...a-anyway, let's get back to the battle. Poor TuffPuff has no idea what Murrow's thinking, but I think he senses the antagonism! He launches a powerful Shadow Ball! That did decent damage!

I bet Pika's starting to wish he'd gone with Filter!

Murrow seems to have been caught off guard by that one. Here's his reply--a Psychic blast that sends TuffPuff...bouncing off the wall like a dodgeball and landing on his feet. It hasn't even fazed him!

It's easy to shrug off attacks like that when you weigh less than a puff of air.

But look--it's crying! How mean of Murrow to hurt it like that!

Don't be fooled--he's just crying Fake Tears to harshly lower Murrow's Special Defense. See? It's happy again.

Odd little thing. But that crying may have done more good to Murrow than harm--he seems to be Plotting more Nasty things to do to TuffPuff. I'm not even going to look this time!

Smart choice.

Angry that Murrow didn't get the point, TuffPuff fires another Shadow Ball and deals more damage than last time! Maybe those Fake Tears did the trick after all?

...Or maybe Murrow is nothing but a masochist.

You're mean. I honestly can't believe you would say something so callous.

(This is going to be a long day...) We'll be right back after this!

TuffPuff
HP: 87
Energy: 82

VS

Murrow
HP: 51
Energy: 81
Other: Sp. Atk +3; Sp. Def -2

Murrow's Nasty Plot: Murrow's Special Attack is raised 2 stages. Murrow expends 7 Energy.

TuffPuff's Shadow Ball: Deals 12 damage to Murrow. TuffPuff expends 6 Energy.

Murrow's Psychic: Deals 13 damage to TuffPuff. Murrow expends 5 Energy.

TuffPuff's Fake Tears: Murrow's Special Defense is lowered 2 stages. TuffPuff expends 6 Energy.

Murrow's Nasty Plot: Murrow's Special Attack is raised 2 stages. Murrow expends 7 Energy.

TuffPuff's Shadow Ball: Deals 17 damage to Murrow. TuffPuff expends 6 Energy.

Sorry about that. This is the real reffing. Jas, you can change your actions if you'd like, then it's Pika's turn. Let's hope the rest of the battle goes according to plan, eh?

I choose soundproof because I had faith in Murrow to best that Kirby knockoff! And I still do, start off with a light screen to null some of that damage, next play some nanabooboo with that thingie Torment, finish the round with a psychic to lay the damage on!

Round 2: The One with the Hax

TuffPuff
HP: 87
Energy: 82

VS

Murrow
Energy: 81
Other: Sp. Atk +3; Sp. Def -2

Welcome back to our battle! It looks like TuffPuff's preparing an attack, and Murrow knows it! He puts up a Light Screen to minimize the damage!

Here's Iglybuff's attack--a Fire Blast! Not bad for an amateur, but it misses wide right! TuffPuff's clearly disappointed--he was expecting that hit to land!

With an 85% accuracy rate, I should think it would have hit. But in any event, that happens sometimes. I don't think Murrow quite gets that, though! He's taunting and Tormenting TuffPuff about that miss!

Furious, TuffPuff tries a Shadow Ball--but he can't form it! What's going--oh. Right. I get it.

What?

That Torment attack just now locked out Shadow Ball and Fake Tears, since it blocks access to moves used in the previous round. In addition, TuffPuff can't use moves twice in a row anymore!

Okay, now Murrow's just being mean! He just sent TuffPuff hurtling into the air with another Psychic!

But Iggly looks like he's having fun! And that landing still doesn't affect him much. He only weighs 2.2 pounds, so he won't have much momentum as, say, a Snorlax.

Maybe so, but it's still scary when that happens. Anyway, TuffPuff still can't use Shadow Ball because of that nasty Murrow! How rude!

You know, I don't see how you get a pass to weight your commentary like this when Irwin got kicked out of the booth last week for doing it.

It's because I'm a girl. You wouldn't hit a girl, so you're stuck with me.

Sadly, you're right. That's always been one of my weaknesses...

We'll have more ASB action when we get back!

TuffPuff
HP: 69
Energy: 58

VS

Murrow
Energy: 59
Other: Sp. Atk +2; Sp. Def -1; Light Screen (3 actions)

Murrow's Light Screen: Pikapwnd's team is protected by Light Screen for 6 actions. Murrow expends 7 Energy.

TuffPuff's Fire Blast: RNG rolls 976; attack misses. TuffPuff expends 8 Energy.

Murrow's Torment: Shadow Ball and Fake Tears are locked for 6 actions. TuffPuff can no longer use attacks twice in a row. Murrow expends 10 Energy.

TuffPuff's Shadow Ball: Fails due to Torment. TuffPuff expends 6 Energy.

Murrow's Psychic: Deals 18 damage to TuffPuff. Murrow expends 5 Energy.

TuffPuff's Shadow Ball: Fails due to Torment. TuffPuff expends 10 Energy.

Pika!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll switch as well.

Toki the Sandshrew, you're up.

Lets show it some power:

Earthquake - Slash - Earthquake

Round 3: The One with the Switching

Note: Pika, you never specified how much HP to put into the Substitute. I'll assume 15, as that's the most energy-efficient option, but in the future I'd appreciate it if you would specify.

TuffPuff

Toki
Ability: Sand Veil

VS

Murrow

Benji
Ability: Static
Other: Light Screen (3 actions)

And we're back! Both Trainers have decided to switch Pokemon, so we're going to see some fresh faces this coming round!

I didn't even know you could switch. G gets into so many Switch = KO battles it's not even funny.

jas has withdrawn TuffPuff in favor of Toki the Sandshrew, and Pikapwnd is replacing Murrow with Benji the adorable Pichu!

There you go again, being one-sided. Why are girls always like this?

<hammer appears out of nowhere>

Hmm...

<thwack>

OWW! What was that for? And just where did that hammer come from, anyway?

You really ought to read webcomics more often. Anyway, Toki looks like he's charging up a powerful attack, and Benji knows it! He's using 15 HP to create a Substitute to block the attack!

Good thing, too: Toki's Earthquake comes just a moment too late! It shatters Benji's Substitute, but the Pichu itself is completely unharmed!

Now it's...blowing a kiss at Toki? What is this, a taunt?

That's a Sweet Kiss technique! It has a 3 in 4 chance of causing confusion, and--it's worked! Toki is now slightly confused!

It's trying to attack, but it's just chasing its tail--ooh! That has to hurt!

Huh? What? I zoned out for a second.

Toki tried to use Slash, but he hit himself in confusion!

Oooh, nasty. Now what's Benji doing...?

Pi-chu-pu! (Translation: Hadouken!)

Aww, isn't that cute? He used his Hidden Power technique, and it turned into the Ice-type! It didn't do much damage, but it was worth a try!

But I think that did more good for Toki--He just snapped out of his confusion! Now he launches an Earthquake at Benji! He's got nowhere to hide--he doesn't have a Substitute this time! BAM!!! It deals massive damage to Benji!

I don't know how Benji survived that last onslaught, but he's still standing! Now that we've reached a bit of a lull in the action, let's take a short break.

Maybe then you'll tell me where that blasted sledgehammer came from...

<thwack>

OWWWWW! SON OF A BISHARP!!!

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 74
Energy: 85

VS

Murrow

Benji
HP: 38
Energy: 78
Status: What am I, a Richter scale? Quit with the seismic activity over there!

Benji's Substitute (15 HP): Benji loses 15 HP. Benji creates a 15 HP Substitute. Benji expends 12 Energy.

Toki's Earthquake: Deals 15 damage to Benji's Substitute (would have dealt 27 damage total). Benji's Substitute fades. Toki expends 6 Energy.

Benji's Sweet Kiss: RNG rolls 219; attack hits. Toki is now Confused. Secondary RNG rolls 324; Confusion lasts 2 actions. Benji expends 5 Energy.

Toki's Slash: Toki is confused. RNG rolls 904: Toki hits self in confusion. Deals 4 damage to Toki. Toki expends 3 Energy.

Benji's Hidden Power (Ice, 7): Deals 8 damage to Toki. Benji expends 5 Energy.

Toki's Earthquake: Toki snaps out of confusion. Deals 27 damage to Benji. Toki expends 6 Energy.

Pika is up. And as far as the hammer joke goes, Google "El Goonish Shive" if you're confused.

Round 4: The One with the First KO

Y'know, jas, you've used the word "power" in almost all of your posts. Just thought I'd point that out.

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 74
Energy: 85

VS

Murrow

Benji
HP: 38
Energy: 78

Welcome back to this exciting battle! My colleague has had to retire due to...er...unrelated injuries...

What are you talking about? I'm right here.

Oh, good, you're back. I was afraid you'd been permanently injured.

We're Pokemon. I could take a meteor to the head and the worst that would happen is fainting.

Remind me to test that sometime. Benji begins the round with another Sweet Kiss! It hits again!

And Toki hits himself again! Dear oh dear. Will Benji prevail yet?

Benji prepares his next move: he Charms the already-confused Toki, sharply lowering his Attack!

But confused as Toki is, it looks like he's starting to figure things out! Here it comes--another Earthquake shakes the arena! Benji's looking really tired now. How much longer will he last?

Benji tries one more desperate Hadou--er, Hidden Power Ice, but it didn't do much good!

And once again, it seems the attack's snapped Toki out of confusion! And the Sandshrew finishes the bout with yet another powerful Earthquake! I don't think that last one went well for Benji--he's wobbling...and over he goes! That's a KO for Team Jas!

And Toki's still looking fairly fresh--what will he have to face next? Will it be Murrow again, or will Pikapwnd pull out his yet-unused Mantyke? Stick around after the break to find out!

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 62
Energy: 66
Other: Atk -2

VS

Murrow

Benji
HP: 0
Energy: 62

Benji's Sweet Kiss: RNG rolls 343; attack hits. Toki is now Confused. Secondary RNG rolls 934; Confusion lasts 4 actions. Benji expends 5 Energy.

Toki's Earthquake: Toki is confused (3). RNG rolls 717; Toki hits self in confusion. Deals 4 damage to Toki. Toki's Confusion lowered to 2 actions. Toki expends 3 Energy.

Benji's Charm: Toki's Attack is lowered 2 stages. Benji expends 6 Energy.

Toki's Earthquake: Toki is confused (1). RNG rolls 462; Toki attacks normally. Deals 21 damage to Benji. Toki expends 6 Energy.

Benji's Hidden Power (Ice, 7): Deals 8 damage to Toki. Benji expends 5 Energy.

Toki's Earthquake: Toki snapped out of confusion. Deals 17 damage to Benji. Toki expends 10 Energy. Benji faints. Toki gains 1 KOC (1 total).

Pika, new mon plz. Then Jas orders.

jas61292

used substitute
Y'know, jas, you've used the word "power" in almost all of your posts. Just thought I'd point that out.
Meh, I'm unoriginal and haven't been getting enough sleep. It happens.

Anyways, lets get this round started with some rolling.

Roll Out - Roll Out - Roll Out
If Mantyke uses Bounce, Counter it.

Round 5: The One with the Weird Little Manta Ray Thing

I'm assuming you wanted Swift Swim, Pika, given your actions. You should know you're faster already, though. If you want to use Water Absorb, just let me know and I will change the reffing. It won't require a redo, since again you're faster as it is.

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 62
Energy: 66
Other: Atk -2

VS

Murrow

Benji
HP: FAINTED

Queen

Welcome back to another exciting round of ASB action! When we left, Pikapwnd was about to select his next Pokemon.It seems he's made his choice: he sends out Queen the Mantyke!

Makes sense. Water-type is strong against Ground-types, and Flying-types are immune to Earthquake, which should help Pika out tremendously.

Not to mention it's faster. It's making weird motions, and...it started raining?! I guess it's a good thing I brought my umb--

GIVE ME THAT!!!!! <snatch>

...What the hell?

You do realize that I'll die if my flame goes out, right?

Maybe so, but that's no reason to...ugh, never mind. Anyway, that Rain Dance has engulfed the battlefield in torrential rain! I'd better find shelter...oh, of course! What was I thinking?

Sarah used Light Screen!

There...that'll help for awhile. Anyway, Toki's balling itself up...and rolls at Queen! The Rollout attack lands a critical hit! That had to hurt!

And he's coming back for a second pass! Queen shoots a Hydro Pump at it! It deterred the attack very little, though. But it seems the second Rollout was only as strong as the first.

How odd...I thought it was supposed to increase in power for every consecutive hit?

Maybe the first one was only so strong because of the critical hit?

That must have been it. In any event, here's the third Rollout--but this time Queen dodges the attack with a well-timed evasive Agility!

Excellent timing on the dodge--that's going to interrupt Toki's momentum quite a bit!

There's still plenty of time for Pikapwnd to make a comeback. Can he take Toki down? Or is Jas ahead to stay? Another fast-paced round of ASB action when we return!

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 48
Energy: 48
Other: Atk -1

VS

Murrow

Benji

Queen
HP: 82
Energy: 77

Arena: Rain (3 more rounds)

Queen's Rain Dance: Rain is falling on the field for 4 rounds. Queen expends 9 Energy.

Toki's Rollout: RNG rolls 103; attack hits. Deals 4 damage to Queen (critical hit). Toki expends 5 Energy.

Queen's Hydro Pump: RNG rolls 686; attack hits. Deals 24 damage to Toki. Queen expends 7 Energy.

Toki's Rollout: RNG rolls 346; attack hits. Deals 4 damage to Queen. Toki expends 6 Energy.

Queen's evasive Agility: Queen evades the oncoming attack. Queen expends 7 Energy.

Toki's Rollout: Misses due to Queen's Agility. Toki expends 7 Energy.

jas61292

used substitute
Lets get rid of the rain and hope for some sand veil hax. Then keep on rollin'

Sandstorm - Roll Out - Roll Out

Round 6: The One with the Sand Veil Un-Hax

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 48
Energy: 48
Other: Atk -1

VS

Murrow

Benji

Queen
HP: 82
Energy: 77

Arena: Rain (3 more rounds)

And once again we're back in the...very wet ASB Arena, where my colleague Jack continues to hoard the umbrella.

I already explained my reasoning behind it. This fire is literally my life!

Which still doesn't give you leave to act ungentlemanly.

What else would you expect from a half-dragon who shoots flames out of his mouth? I'm not Miss Manners, you know.

Apparently. Anyway, back to the battle. Queen uses the rain to her advantage, shooting another boosted Hydro Pump at Toki! That did massive damage--Toki won't last much longer.

But look at this--the rain stopped! Toki used his abilities to summon a Sandstorm to block out the rain! I guess that means I won't be needing this umbrella anym--oops!

...Um...this is awkward...

As soon as we leave, you're buying me a new umbrella.

Good idea. I was just about to suggest--

<glare>

...gulp.

...In the meantime...

Sarah used Reflect!

...that'll keep us safe. The battle rages on, as Queen tries to adapt to her new environment, but Toki seems to have...disappeared?

That's his Sand Veil ability kicking in. Queen's going to be hard-pressed to hit Toki in this weather!

Actually, that BubbleBeam hit just fine.

...Lucky shot.

Toki tries another Rollout attack, but it does pitiful damage! He's still recovering from Benji's Charm attack earlier!

And here comes another Hydro Pump from Queen! She fired it blindly, but somehow it still hits! And it appears that that one was too much for Toki--he's fainted! What a turn of events!

You'd think with Sand Veil active, Toki would've been able to dodge more attacks.

I know. It's odd, really.

So...as jas selects his next combatant, we'll take a break. Stay tuned--you won't want to miss the conclusion of this one!

TuffPuff

Toki
HP: 0
Energy: 33

VS

Murrow

Benji

Queen
HP: 72

Arena: Sandstorm (3 more rounds)

Queen's Hydro Pump: RNG rolls 314; attack hits. Deals 24 damage to Toki. Queen expends 7 Energy.

Toki's Sandstorm: A sandstorm rages for 4 rounds. The rain stops. Toki expends 10 Energy.

Queen is buffeted by the Sandstorm. Queen loses 2 HP.

Queen's BubbleBeam: RNG rolls 288; attack hits. Deals 12 damage to Toki. Queen expends 4 Energy.

Toki's Rollout: Deals 4 damage to Queen. Toki expends 5 Energy.

Queen's Hydro Pump: RNG rolls 447; attack hits. Deals 12 damage to Toki. Queen expends 7 Energy. Toki faints. Queen gains 1 KOC (1 total).

So, jas. New mon and orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)