1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Jason's Courageous Tanning Quest (Last updated August 26th)

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Articuno64, May 21, 2008.

1. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I should do this. Just from lying in the sun talking to people yesterday i got a nasty sunburn. :(

I feel for you my pasty friend!
  2. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

just start with a tanning lotion/oil that has SPF 6-10, lay out for like an hour. depending on how that goes, either:

a. repeat
    b. if you get burned, get any kind of lotion with aloe and apply liberally until your burn starts to become a tan (hopefully). when skin is no longer burned, start over.

you could also get teeth whitening strips to contrast and make you look even darker!
  3. Sklez

Sklez

HA! Its school formal tomorrow night and all the girls were orange today. Fake tan rulez!!!
  4. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

welcome to Jersey ya FUCK
  5. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

YOU CAN DO IT JASON. YOU MUST. FOR ALL ON THIS SERVER.
  6. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Take a ferry to wreck beach so you can go shirtless and pantless. All or nothing!
  7. QuickDraw

QuickDraw

Sunburns are clearly our body's way of telling us we need to hurry up and evolve some fucking armor plating or something.
  8. Mr. Hadwick

Mr. Hadwick

you stole that shit from CtrlAltDel
  9. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

So what? Humans mix things they've heard like DJs, without necessarily remembering when or where they heard them.
  10. Mr. Hadwick

Mr. Hadwick

actually I was trying to associate something funny to ctrlaltdel, so people would stop putting it down so much, I'd like to see them do a webcomic

I admit it came off a bit brutal >.>
  11. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Surgo I just actually found out what your av was. the fuck I thought it was a snake

BM I feel for you man. I was outside for like 45 minutes one day and got this nasty sunburn. I was like in my house for days trying to cool it down because it was so bad.

also i get sunburn on my nose a lot which sucks because i peel it off.

come on arti knowing you are doing this is the motivation i need to get through my day.
  12. Janenmori

Janenmori

You could try gentler tanning. Just sit outside when there are clouds.
  13. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

14. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

pathetic.
  15. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

ctrl alt del is fucking awful, how could you enjoy that you whimpering vagina

also you were in the sun way too much bro/dawg/brodawg
  16. Kumar

Kumar
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

what really gets me is your utter lack of any signs of body hair
  17. A$AP DARKY

A$AP DARKY mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

your blue seems to have darkened a bit!
  18. RobertM

RobertM

But on the same day Ctrl/Atl/Delposted it on the homepage?
  19. DM

lol creamy

but hey man, you really earned that .1
  20. ryubahamut

ryubahamut
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

yeah that's creepy :justin2:

also it's the second time that i misinterpreted the camera artifacts as a tan lotion or something (though it eerily resembles the color of congealed thermal paste)
  21. Wishy

Wishy

I am disappointed in the update.

:pirate:
  22. Articuno64

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

check out the update
  23. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

you are pinker than my gay suitemate on a night out at the clubs!
  24. Articuno64

25. DM

Hmmm, I'm not too sure but I think the blue is spreading... you might wanna get that checked out.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)