Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Tackle
Move 2: Growl
Move 3: Synthesis
Move 4: Spikes
Semi-Redis
Notes: *6IV Female Shiny with HA :) (12.5% chance to be female)
*Lux Ball Master Race
CMT for this if it isn't cloned with the PS code. I'm able to clone all you need with the save backup and restore and the bank.

CMT for this if it isn't cloned with the PS code. I'm able to clone all you need with the save backup and restore and the bank.
Are the mons without a ball next to them in regular pokeballs? If so, how about the Lux Ball Haxorus? If the Bold Slowpoke is in a Dive or Dream, I'd prefer that though. And I think they are cloned with the bank method, I don't personally clone them so I don't know for sure.

Are the mons without a ball next to them in regular pokeballs? If so, how about the Lux Ball Haxorus? If the Bold Slowpoke is in a Dive or Dream, I'd prefer that though. And I think they are cloned with the bank method, I don't personally clone them so I don't know for sure.
Yes it is specified in the rules, pokemon without balls are from 5 gen eggs. Haxourus is the stationary pokemon on BW2 and I also have got the Ut version. I clone on 6 gen using the bank.

Yes it is specified in the rules, pokemon without balls are from 5 gen eggs. Haxourus is the stationary pokemon on BW2 and I also have got the Ut version. I clone on 6 gen using the bank.
Ok, I'd prefer the UT version then. I have a clone of the chespin, so just let me know when you're ready to trade

Hey, just noticed you have a luxury ball Gothita; would you be interested in the non-shiny breeding project I just posted? Post on my thread with what you'd charge for it, if you're interested. :)

Hey, just noticed you have a luxury ball Gothita; would you be interested in the non-shiny breeding project I just posted? Post on my thread with what you'd charge for it, if you're interested. :)
Don't think I'll be rebreeding it anytime soon, I will be going for a shiny Reshiram with Modest, x/x/x/31/x/31 in a Premier Ball as soon as I get the shiny charm though.

Hi Jebus, checking in to see if u have any mons in need of EV training? Or are ur Breedables a fair trade for a legendary mon?
I have 3 mons to EV train if you just want one thing (I think there were 2 things you wanted?), and if you have competitive legendaries that I don't have yet, I'd trade 1:1 for those.

Don't think I'll be rebreeding it anytime soon, I will be going for a shiny Reshiram with Modest, x/x/x/31/x/31 in a Premier Ball as soon as I get the shiny charm though.

I have 3 mons to EV train if you just want one thing (I think there were 2 things you wanted?), and if you have competitive legendaries that I don't have yet, I'd trade 1:1 for those.
I'll just trade for the Bold Diancie now. Let me know the EV spread, and I'll go online as soon as you're ready :)

Hello, i'm interested on:

"
31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Modest
OT: Grace | ID No. 13348
Luxury Ball
Tradeable Stock: YES
NO REDIS
Notes: Bred by me for Gabe, TSV matched on Reddit by Victini."

And on your HB Calm Heatran.

I Offer (all KB/HB Shinies 5-6 Flawless IVs and BR):

Jolly Gallade, Timid Diancie (not Shiny and not BR), Bold Chansey and Adamant Pinsir.

Tell me if interested on some of those and i can give you more info, i also have a lot of other stuff but not cloned atm, i'll see what i can make after.

I'll just trade for the Bold Diancie now. Let me know the EV spread, and I'll go online as soon as you're ready :)
Machop: 176HP/252Atk/80Speed (don't forget Knock Off)
NidoranM: 6HP/252SpAtk/252Speed
Snivy: 12HP/252SpAtk/244Speed (don't forget Glare)

I'll be available to trade whenever.

Hello, i'm interested on:

"
31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Modest
OT: Grace | ID No. 13348
Luxury Ball
Tradeable Stock: YES
NO REDIS
Notes: Bred by me for Gabe, TSV matched on Reddit by Victini."

And on your HB Calm Heatran.

I Offer (all KB/HB Shinies 5-6 Flawless IVs and BR):

Jolly Gallade, Timid Diancie (not Shiny and not BR), Bold Chansey and Adamant Pinsir.

Tell me if interested on some of those and i can give you more info, i also have a lot of other stuff but not cloned atm, i'll see what i can make after.
The Bold Chansey might be good, what pokeball is it in? Don't really need any of the others tho.

The Bold Chansey might be good, what pokeball is it in? Don't really need any of the others tho.
Cool, I'll get online right away.

Hi Jebus, finished EV training ur mons. Can trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)