Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no kidding! xD - don't suppose you have a jolly/timid Azelf with stealth rock do you?

It's 5IV minus special attack, from what I remember it's only a pokeball sadly.
No, all the stuff I have available to trade is in this thread.

I'm at the point where I've lost all sanity I need matching balls lol. Maybe you could make a list of what you have to offer instead of one at a time :3

No, all the stuff I have available to trade is in this thread.

I'm at the point where I've lost all sanity I need matching balls lol. Maybe you could make a list of what you have to offer instead of one at a time :3
Haha sure, leave it with me. I'll feedback soon enough :-)

sorry, it looks like it was actually a 31/31/30/30/31/31 modest spread (HP grass...).
How about a level ball shiny HP Ice Timid Pidgey? Preferably female, if possible
i tried it but APPARENTLY i'm actually calibrated to an inefficient 31/31/30/30/31/31 HP grass spread x-x, though i do have an HP ice level ball pidgey now, just not a shiny one x-x;

sorry, it looks like it was actually a 31/31/30/30/31/31 modest spread (HP grass...).

i tried it but APPARENTLY i'm actually calibrated to an inefficient 31/31/30/30/31/31 HP grass spread x-x, though i do have an HP ice level ball pidgey now, just not a shiny one x-x;
:/ How about the Naughty Groudon flawless, but not shiny, in Level or Lux Ball?

i should be able to do that; i doubt i've RNGed it yet. i'll check back to you when i get it (my game is back in my dorm and i'm out for the weekend).

UPDATE: Lux Ball Master Race

Jebus/27037
Species: Zapdos
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Bold
IVs: 30/xx/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Agility
Move 2: Discharge
Move 3: Rain Dance
Move 4: Light Screen
Redis
Notes: *SR'd by me :)
*Can be nicknamed
*Lux Ball Master Race
*HP Dragon :/​

UPDATE: Lux Ball Master Race

Jennifer/20479
Species: Pidgey
Ability: Tangled Feet
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Tackle
Move 2: ---
Move 3: ---
Move 4: ---
Semi-Redis
Notes: *Bred by me, SV hatched on Reddit
*0 Atk IV for style points :)
*Lux Ball Master Race
*Credit to Lissandra for 5IV Lux Ball parent :)​

ok, sounds good :)
the rng went silky smoothly and i got it within 15 minutes, not counting the prep time to get to groudonplace. one of us should shoot the other a PM when the US diancie can be wifi traded imo.

also the exact spread on the groudon is 30/31/31/31/30/31. it's the closest i could get to 6iv naughty besides 31/30/30/31/31/31.

the rng went silky smoothly and i got it within 15 minutes, not counting the prep time to get to groudonplace. one of us should shoot the other a PM when the US diancie can be wifi traded imo.

also the exact spread on the groudon is 30/31/31/31/30/31. it's the closest i could get to 6iv naughty besides 31/30/30/31/31/31.
Awesome! I'll definitely let you know when Diancie can be traded, if you find out first then let me know :)

Also,

UPDATE: Based TSV Matching

Jebus/35103
Species: Wingull
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31

Move 1: Twister
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Wide Guard
Move 4: Brine
Redis
Notes: *Got from a giveaway on Reddit
*Full-Redis b/c I didn't do anything for it
*Can be nicknamed :)
*Dem egg moves​

UPDATE: Lux Ball Master Race (and I didn't breed this one :p)

Jebus/35103
Species: Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Scratch
Move 2: Growl
Move 3: Dragon Dance
Move 4: Dragon Pulse
Redis
Notes: *Full credit to Lissandra for breeding this, all I did was hatch it
*Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
*Can be nicknamed
*6IV for style points :)
*Must give credit to Lissandra for breeding if you put it in your thread :)​

Alright, just let me know when you are available. Sorry, I haven't been on Smogon much at all today. I might see you online on the 3DS and may try it out with you.

Diancie can be traded now, so as soon as I get it cloned I'll be able to trade :)

Also what are the redis rights on the groudon, and what ball is it in? Same question for the Mewtwo

EDIT: I have clones now, am able to trade whenever

Last edited:
Diancie can be traded now, so as soon as I get it cloned I'll be able to trade :)

Also what are the redis rights on the groudon, and what ball is it in? Same question for the Mewtwo

EDIT: I have clones now, am able to trade whenever
The Mewtwo is in a Dusk Ball comes at Lv. 70 Untouched (most versatile thing ever, can run either Mega X or Mega Y). I don't want to make it fully redistributable just yet, not until Pokecheck gets back online. So until then, I only want you to keep it for personal use.

The Mewtwo is in a Dusk Ball comes at Lv. 70 Untouched (most versatile thing ever, can run either Mega X or Mega Y). I don't want to make it fully redistributable just yet, not until Pokecheck gets back online. So until then, I only want you to keep it for personal use.
Ok, I don't really care either way, don't know if Pokecheck is ever coming back tho. I can trade whenever, let me know when you're available

Adamant Lux Ball Riolu
Adamant Dusk/Friend/Lux Ball Weedle
Naive Lux Ball Bagon
Adamant Lux Ball Diggersby (HA)
Modest Lux Abra (HA)
Bold Lux Ball Swablu
Brave Lux Ball Onix
Naive Lux Ball Snorunt

Still in need of any of these?

Adamant Lux Ball Riolu
Adamant Dusk/Friend/Lux Ball Weedle
Naive Lux Ball Bagon
Adamant Lux Ball Diggersby (HA)
Modest Lux Abra (HA)
Bold Lux Ball Swablu
Brave Lux Ball Onix
Naive Lux Ball Snorunt

Still in need of any of these?
Yeah, that is basically there to let people know what BPs I need, for noobs who don't have too much to offer. If you wanted something I'd rather trade for your Diancie(s) :)

Jebus/28761
Species: Zekrom
Ability: Teravolt
Nature: Naughty
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Move 1: Dragon Breath
Move 2: Tailwind
Move 3: Zen Headbutt
Move 4: Fusion Bolt

To the reply of you cmt. :3

Your EV training offer when do you want that done I'll can EV train 2 + level to 50 for a pokemon this weekend if interested?
I don't need them leveled, just EV trained, and I do 3 EV trained for one mon of your choice. Let me know which/how many things you want and I can give you a list of EV spreads I want.

I don't need them leveled, just EV trained, and I do 3 EV trained for one mon of your choice. Let me know which/how many things you want and I can give you a list of EV spreads I want.
Okay, question on the no redis does that mean you can't trade them to me or I can't trade them afterwards?
I can probably do 9 on Saturday so I'll pull a list of 3

Okay, question on the no redis does that mean you can't trade them to me or I can't trade them afterwards?
I can probably do 9 on Saturday so I'll pull a list of 3
It means you can't trade them, no point listing them here if they aren't for trade lol. And the only non-redis things are other people's stuff anyway. I'll PM you a list of spreads I need on Saturday then.

i have been away for a while and now getting back in before new release. if you still need EV help im your man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)