Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you CMT for this please, and can you reply in my thread so I don't forget later? I'm heading out soon.

Timid 30/x/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying) , knows Icy Wind
No EVs
OT: SMR2012 ID: 08272
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 4
NO REDIS

Sure. Just give me time to finish some other breeding projects I have
Also, I'm guessing you want the egg moves too, right? I'll need time to breeds those into the mother
No, I don't really care about egg moves unless they're useful competitively, and I plan to use this one for breeding anyway, so I could get egg moves myself if I wanted any

Patrick1088 I finally got the Zygarde cloned, so I have all of the stuff ready. If you can't trade before the weekend, then that's fine, but if you can, we can work out a time.

Also, UPDATE:

Kyurem

Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0, knows Earth Power, Iron Head
Lv 75, untouched
Dive Ball
OT: Jebus ID: 13371
Tradeable Stock: YES
Notes: RNG'd by me for Mewdraco. Don't use this competitively, Trick Room Kyurem sucks.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT, I didn't see anything I need at the moment, sorry man. Feel free to CMT again when you updat your thread with more stuff tho.

In response to your CMT, I didn't see anything I need at the moment, sorry man. Feel free to CMT again when you updat your thread with more stuff tho.
Alright, I should have a pretty solid update sometime this weekend, so I'll tag you or something.

449: Hippopotas

Relaxed/Sassy
Ability: Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Slack Off

Me gusta :D CMT for it por favor!

One, this is TR at its best, and two, I'm not sassy IRL. I'm too cool for that.

449: Hippopotas

Relaxed/Sassy
Ability: Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Slack Off

Me gusta :D CMT for it por favor!

One, this is TR at its best, and two, I'm not sassy IRL. I'm too cool for that.
Min Speed Hippo was to ensure always moving slower than Aegislash so you can OHKO it in Blade Form with EQ. And I'm not too interested in either breeding or trading for breedables right now, sorry. I could give you a spitback sometime this weekend if you want.

Min Speed Hippo was to ensure always moving slower than Aegislash so you can OHKO it in Blade Form with EQ. And I'm not too interested in either breeding or trading for breedables right now, sorry. I could give you a spitback sometime this weekend if you want.
Valid reason.

And it's okay! I'll (maybe) breed it myself this weekend, I suppose. No college or anything so life will be great.

Bye Jebus! Have a good day ^_^

UPDATE:

Diancie

Bold 31/x/31/31/31/30
Level 50, Untouched
OT: (Japanese) ID: 07194
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: NO
Notes: Received from Pokeguy, originally SR'd by AfroThunderRule.

Litwick

24/31/31/31/31/31
Level 1, Untouched
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Modest
OT: J ID: 30926

Luxury Ball
Egg Moves: N/A
Tradeable Stock: NO
Full-Redis
Notes: Received in a giveaway on Reddit, hatched in the Lost Hotel. Full-Redis b/c I didn't really do anything for it lol. Can be nicknamed.

JebusChrist I'm online when you're ready to trade! By the way, did you want the orbs for Dialga, Giratina and Palkia? I have 1 of each if you do! Just let me know and I'll give it to them before sending!

JebusChrist I'm online when you're ready to trade! By the way, did you want the orbs for Dialga, Giratina and Palkia? I have 1 of each if you do! Just let me know and I'll give it to them before sending!
I have all the orbs, no worries. I'll trade w/you in a minute, getting some stuff cloned right now.

EDIT: Are you sure you've added me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)