Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok I can trade you the shiny aegislash if you can trade me a female Marill and a female kecleon with disable, fake out, foul play and recover. Does that sound like a deal?

I have the petilil and alomomola done but I'm working on the others. What did you want to switch? It's not a problem :)
I wanted to ask for shinies (1-2)

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT

Dratini
Natures: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail
Totodile
Natures: Jolly, Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance
Stock: Jolly
Jolly
Note: Good offers only for females (12.5% chance of hatching female)

Chikorita
Nature: Calm, Careful
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, Refresh

Cyndaquil
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flare Blitz

hey jerricent! Noticed looking through your thread you don't have phanphy in heavy ball or mawile in love ball, I can breed you 5iv egg move females :) would that be worth one of your shinies by chance? Hmu :)

CMT

Dratini
Natures: Adamant
Totodile
Natures: Jolly, Adamant
Stock: Jolly
Jolly

Chikorita
Nature: Calm, Careful
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, Refresh

Cyndaquil
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flare Blitz
Interested in the pichu and chinchou. Which gender and ball were you interested in by the way?

hey jerricent! Noticed looking through your thread you don't have phanphy in heavy ball or mawile in love ball, I can breed you 5iv egg move females :) would that be worth one of your shinies by chance? Hmu :)
I actually have both of those already, I just haven't had time to put them up in my shop yet. Thank you for noticing though! If you come across any more in apricorn/dream/safari ball let me know :)

Interested in the pichu and chinchou. Which gender and ball were you interested in by the way?

I actually have both of those already, I just haven't had time to put them up in my shop yet. Thank you for noticing though! If you come across any more in apricorn/dream/safari ball let me know :)
of course! Lol oh well I started breeding them just in case so now I have stock for when I open my thread ;p

Hello, I'm interested in the following: (all female)
- Timer Ball Cyndaquil
- Friend Ball Bellsprout
- Safari Ball Croagunk

Il think we will trade spitbacks, unless you really want perfect Pokémon. (Also Kabuto and Chikorita have stupid gender ratio)

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I want female dratini in level ball for chinchou female

Wow man congratulations for the thread, you have many cool mon here.
Anyway, CMT for those females(descending priority, IVs and natures don't matter to me, I want only females, I can fix IVs latter):
Wooper
Ability: Unaware
Egg Moves: Curse, Encore, Counter, Recover
Dream Ball
Female
_______
Klefki
Ability: Prankster
Luxury Ball
Female
________
Feebas
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray
Dream Ball
Female
________
Dratini
Level Ball
________
Croagunk
Ability: Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch
Safari Ball
Female
________
Totodile
Dive Ball

I want females for obvious reasons, to rebreed them to get shinies and possibly put them on my thread. And, obviously, you don't need to give me everything, it depends on what you choose from my thread.

Hi, it's me again :)
I made a new thread filled with nice Pokemon, and I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look.

CMT for your shiny Beldum, Corphish, Gible, Fletchling, Aerodactyl, Nidoran, Naughty Trapinch

are the shiny pokemon you have without OT trainer names and ID's yours and are thus nicknameable?
No, they're not, I just haven't had a chance to fill in the OT information. Only the ones listed as self-bred are mine and nicknamable.

Hello, I'm interested in the following: (all female)
- Timer Ball Cyndaquil
- Friend Ball Bellsprout
- Safari Ball Croagunk

Il think we will trade spitbacks, unless you really want perfect Pokémon. (Also Kabuto and Chikorita have stupid gender ratio)
Spitbacks sounds good! I'll get started.

I want female dratini in level ball for chinchou female
ok I'll get started. Let me know when you're ready

Wow man congratulations for the thread, you have many cool mon here.
Anyway, CMT for those females(descending priority, IVs and natures don't matter to me, I want only females, I can fix IVs latter):
Wooper
Ability: Unaware
Egg Moves: Curse, Encore, Counter, Recover
Dream Ball
Female
_______
Klefki
Ability: Prankster
Luxury Ball
Female
________
Feebas
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray
Dream Ball
Female
________
Dratini
Level Ball
________
Croagunk
Ability: Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch
Safari Ball
Female
________
Totodile
Dive Ball

I want females for obvious reasons, to rebreed them to get shinies and possibly put them on my thread. And, obviously, you don't need to give me everything, it depends on what you choose from my thread.
Interested in a female inkay, scatterbug (in quick ball) and dedenne. Which 3 of mine did you want (except for the totodile, that one's a pain to breed)

Dratini is sold out, sorry. i will get another one and trade it to you if your interested.
I have an adamant dratini already, thanks for stopping by though.

Hi, it's me again :)
I made a new thread filled with nice Pokemon, and I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look.

CMT for your shiny Beldum, Corphish, Gible, Fletchling, Aerodactyl, Nidoran, Naughty Trapinch
Hey! Are the ones without the balls listed just regular pokeballs?

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
No, they're not, I just haven't had a chance to fill in the OT information. Only the ones listed as self-bred are mine and nicknamable.

Spitbacks sounds good! I'll get started.

ok I'll get started. Let me know when you're ready
im ready

Interested in a female inkay, scatterbug (in quick ball) and dedenne. Which 3 of mine did you want (except for the totodile, that one's a pain to breed)
Are you sure of the totodile? I want it only to be female, IVs doesn't matter, so you can give me a spitback.
Anyway, I want those:
wooper, tododile(if you give me a spitback) or klefki, feebas
PM me when you are ready.

I have an adamant dratini already, thanks for stopping by though.

Hey! Are the ones without the balls listed just regular pokeballs?
Yep~. My bank pass expires today, but I can get in a few more projects if you'd like. I have about 12 hours

Hey there! I'd like females of Bellsprout and Swinub please. ^^ Can't decide between modest/timid or jolly/adamant. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)