Jer's Mediocre Trade Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! In answer to your CMT, sorry I didn't see anything and I think I will breed the Shellos myself as I don't have a lot of orders atm. But thanks for the offer though ^^

I like the Skarmory, Female, Sturdy ability. Also, is there anything that you;d like a spitback off of from here. I need a Shuppet and just realized I have to wait another week to catch my own -_-
I have your Skarmory ready. Eh about the Shuppet its just taking up space in my box if you want it I'll give it for free.

#131 | Lapras |

Nature Calm Ability Water Absorb
IVs 31|x|31|31|31|31|
Egg Moves Freeze-Dry | Ancient Power | Whirpool

#248 | Tyranitar |

Nature Adamant Ability Sand Stream
IVs 31|31|31|x|31|31
Egg Moves Dragon Dance | Pursuit | Stealth Rock | Iron Head

#282 & 475 | Gardevoir & Gallade |
♀

Nature Adamant Ability HA
IVs 31|31|31|x|31|31
Egg Moves Shadow Sneak | Disable | Encore | Destiny Bond

CMT for this in female?

Responding to your CMT for a female Friend Ball Sudowoodo (where you preferring a spitback or flawless) and a Tyranitarite, I'd like:

#330 | Flygon |

Hi again :D (so soon lol). CMT for a female spitback of dream ball sentret. If you don't like anything you see, just lmk as I have about 3 boxes worth of unlisted stuff (I need to update badly lol).

#282 | Gardevoir |

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs 31|x|31|31|31|31
Egg Moves: Disable | Memento | Encore | Destiny Bond
Info on Carvanah and Axew.
Hi again :D (so soon lol). CMT for a female spitback of dream ball sentret. If you don't like anything you see, just lmk as I have about 3 boxes worth of unlisted stuff (I need to update badly lol).
I really like that Thunderous, though I'm not sure it's worth a spitback. Anything else you might like?

I really like that Thunderous, though I'm not sure it's worth a spitback. Anything else you might like?
Throw in a female lux ball noibat (perfect 5iv preferred, but spitback is okay) and promise to not trade thundurus, and I think we have a deal :].

Carvanha
Adamant Nature
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Axew
Jolly Nature
Ability: Rivalry
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Dual Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)