/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Gabe, let me know what you want for the archen. i had my trade thread linked in the post you replied to in the sqsa thread

Thats fine. Can you send me back a clone of Archen?
oh, i clone through trading with myself since i don't own powersaves so you'll have to be patient and stay around in case i can't get the timing quickly. but yea i can definitely clone. i'll be ready in a couple of minutes and can add you then

1461-6931-9261

CMT for these two please. Thanks.

Jolly | Guts | ♀
31/31/31/30/31/31
Egg moves: Night Slash, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
OT: CrayON | ID No. 06377
Non-redis. Bred by Victini, hatched by Reddit user.

Brave | Mold Breaker | ♀
31/31/31/12/31/0
Egg moves: Curse, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Crunch
OT: Tyler | ID No. 44907
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Fatty_Tompkins

CMT for these two please. Thanks.

Jolly | Guts | ♀
31/31/31/30/31/31
Egg moves: Night Slash, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
OT: CrayON | ID No. 06377
Non-redis. Bred by Victini, hatched by Reddit user.

Brave | Mold Breaker | ♀
31/31/31/12/31/0
Egg moves: Curse, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Crunch
OT: Tyler | ID No. 44907
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Fatty_Tompkins
Don't see anything we need.

ADDED: A Sweeping version to go with the Bulky DD Zard-X!

Charmander

Jolly | Blaze (Tough Claws) | ♂
31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush
OT: Shaun | ID No. 36280
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a fragor87 whom Victini contacted.

Hi there. Glad I could help out with the shiny hatching. I was looking through your thread and was interested in the Diancie that you have. Please CMT to see if anything catches your eye. Additionally, I can clone some Pokemon for you if you'd like. Thanks!

Hi there. Glad I could help out with the shiny hatching. I was looking through your thread and was interested in the Diancie that you have. Please CMT to see if anything catches your eye. Additionally, I can clone some Pokemon for you if you'd like. Thanks!
I'll give it to you for free when I am able to trade. I'll let you know if I need cloning.

Well, Victini doesn't want anything for his Shinx, but maybe you'd want a Jolly Regenerator Ho-Oh for your Shiny Cranidos? I also have AfroThunderRule's Shiny Event Dialga, but it might be a injected wondercard. Let me know... I had both of these when Victini turned down my CMT the other day...

EDIT: Gabe it's in a Cherish Ball. Thanks anyways... sigh...

Last edited:
Well, Victini doesn't want anything for his Shinx, but maybe you'd want a Jolly Regenerator Ho-Oh for your Shiny Cranidos? I also have AfroThunderRule's Shiny Event Dialga, but it might be a injected wondercard. Let me know... I had both of these when Victini turned down my CMT the other day...
I think I have a pending for the regenerator Ho-Oh, and personally I just like getting things off the people who RNG abused them. Is the Dialga in a dive ball?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Gabe! I saw in the SQSA thread that you didn't have access to a Moon Ball Bellsprout. I actually just got done SV hatching mine in a Moon Ball, so I've got a bunch of leftovers. I could give you a female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest one with Giga Drain, Ingrain, Power Whip, and Weather Ball. Is that something you'd be interested in?

Hey Gabe! I saw in the SQSA thread that you didn't have access to a Moon Ball Bellsprout. I actually just got done SV hatching mine in a Moon Ball, so I've got a bunch of leftovers. I could give you a female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest one with Giga Drain, Ingrain, Power Whip, and Weather Ball. Is that something you'd be interested in?
Sure, I'm planning on going mixed and breeding a hidden power on it. Anything in particular you'd want? You can choose a shiny I bred or whatever you want. Just know that I probably won't be able to trade for a week to two weeks. I'll try to be as fast as possible though.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure, I'm planning on going mixed and breeding a hidden power on it. Anything in particular you'd want? You can choose a shiny I bred or whatever you want. Just know that I probably won't be able to trade for a week to two weeks. I'll try to be as fast as possible though.
I actually was just eyeing your Net Ball Tirtouga, I'd love a female spitback of that :) No trouble on the wait, I'm in no rush. I'll have it ready for you when you get back.

A NEW SHINY SEA DRAGON SURFACES!

Skrelp
Calm | Poison Touch | ♂
31/28/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Acid Armor, Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Venom Drench
OT: Matt | ID No. 30832

Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched a Reddit user Victini contacted.

Last edited:
Starly
Adamant
31/31/31/27/31/31
Reckless
In a dive ball
Em roost double edge pursuit fury attack
Non-Redis
Breed by me Hatched by .com
For your shinx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)