/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to your "CMT" Gabe , could I get:
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀
31/30/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: none (doesn't need any)
OT: bec | ID No. 16858
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Victini contacted.

In response to your "CMT" Gabe , could I get:
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀
31/30/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: none (doesn't need any)
OT: bec | ID No. 16858
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Victini contacted.
Yeah, that's fine with me :) we still have a pending too. I'll try to get it cloned soon.

Hello! I'm interested in your exeggcute, snorunt male, and cryogonal. Would you mind looking at my list for some shinies you might want in return?

Hello! I'm interested in your exeggcute, snorunt male, and cryogonal. Would you mind looking at my list for some shinies you might want in return?
Okay, we'll do that for your Shiny female Electrike, naive HP grass Elekid, & Shiny hex flawless Trevenant. Victini doesn't have my shiny male Snorunt at the moment so that will have to wait, but the rest are good. I'll wait on Trevenant.

Okay, we'll do that for your Shiny female Electrike, naive HP grass Elekid, & Shiny hex flawless Trevenant. Victini doesn't have my shiny male Snorunt at the moment so that will have to wait, but the rest are good. I'll wait on Trevenant.
Hex flawless? Wow I forgot I even had that haha. That was one of the first SV hatches I ever did. Give me about 10 minutes to clone these guys and I'll be ready to trade. Elekid is .com's fully redistributable, and electrike is my own SV hatch, would like it to be non-redis along with trevenant.

Hex flawless? Wow I forgot I even had that haha. That was one of the first SV hatches I ever did. Give me about 10 minutes to clone these guys and I'll be ready to trade. Elekid is .com's fully redistributable, and electrike is my own SV hatch, would like it to be non-redis along with trevenant.
Okay, PM Victini as I believe he will need clones from you. I will trade you the male Snorunt for Trevenant in a few days.

Also yeah man good breed :)

I'll just give it to him when we finish the rest of the trade I suppose. That should make things convenient for everyone. Thanks for the trade so far though :)

It's gonna be 3 am here, but just wanted to announce my return to trading. I will still be busy, but everyone who has a pending with me can rest easy and know it'll get done within the next few days :) that goes for Gonzo206 , evan0913 , Tatertot , etc. gonna start finding cloners // finishing breeds tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys.
By the way, since I got a powersave, I can clone now.

Officially adding this:

My Gamestop
Raikou
Rash | Pressure |
30/30/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Water)
Event moves: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball
OT: GAMESTP | ID No. 01301
UT at Level 30. Comes from a legit Wondercard.
Semi-redistributable. RNG abused by me

Hi Gabe. If you've seen any of what's happened on my thread lately, I've had some issues with illegitimate parents. You have a Luxury Aerodactyl, something I need replacing. Would you mind CMT for a spitback female, HA Aerodactyl?

I'm also interested in Ultra Kabuto, Great Cranidos, and Net Tirtouga, but I'd primarily like the Aerodactyl first. Thanks in advance!

NEW HOENN SEA LILY, VIBING TO THE BEAT
(feels nice to be updating again)

Lileep |

Bold | Storm Drain | ♂
31/5/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Mirror Coat
OT: Saurus | ID No. 25916
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit whom Victini contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)