/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a male or a female? I've just hatched a 6IV male but a female with the right IVs eludes me (which is weird, considering I'm breeding with perfect parents).

Added (attn: TyVip ):

Modest | Shadow Tag

31/x/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire

Adamant | Water Absorb
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Encore, Ice Ball

Last edited:
This little lady will do. I don't care about which nature you give me but I would like the HA and dream ball. I'm fine with a spitback as well
Munna
Bold/Modest/Quiet | Synchronize/Forewarn
31/x/31/31/31/31
Available UT

This little lady will do. I don't care about which nature you give me but I would like the HA and dream ball. I'm fine with a spitback as well
Munna
Bold/Modest/Quiet | Synchronize/Forewarn
31/x/31/31/31/31
Available UT
I'll let you know when I have it ready.

Added:
Adamant | Speed Boost | ♀
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond
OT: Natalia | ID No. 28398
Non-redis. Bred by me. Hatched by a user on Reddit.

Adamant | Thick Fat | ♂
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear
OT: Zachary | ID No. 61376
Non-redis, bred by me. Hatched by a Reddit user.

My second rate Mewtwo for your awesome Shiny eggs? Or wait, did we have a Pending for Celebi? I checked my game and I don't have these eggs yet. Sorry if I lost track of our trade. CMT?

Modest | Chlorophyll | ♀
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power
OT: Barneyy | ID No. 15639
Non-redis. Bred by me. Victini helped me find the TSV match so he has redis rights. Hatched by Ticcyboy.

My second rate Mewtwo for your awesome Shiny eggs? Or wait, did we have a Pending for Celebi? I checked my game and I don't have these eggs yet. Sorry if I lost track of our trade. CMT?

Modest | Chlorophyll | ♀
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power
OT: Barneyy | ID No. 15639
Non-redis. Bred by me. Victini helped me find the TSV match so he has redis rights. Hatched by Ticcyboy.
I'm gonna try to sleep but I'll let you know in the morning. I don't believe we had a trade established yet. I know there was intrigue but we didn't progress beyond that.

I'm gonna try to sleep but I'll let you know in the morning. I don't believe we had a trade established yet. I know there was intrigue but we didn't progress beyond that.
Sweet Action. Let me know if you want anything tomorrow then, by posting on my thread. Also, those eggs would be a pain to re-breed, any chance of semi-redis? I'll give you what ever you want for that. Thanks for your time, hope to see you tomorrow. :P

Hey there, just letting you know that I've finally hatched a female Shinx for you :) Let me know what time you can go on so we can trade, I should be free over the weekend.

Blue is the real colour for the Lure Ball, but it was mistakenly rendered as green in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. It has been fixed in subsequent games and shows as blue in Black, White, X, and Y, hence the two colours.
So that explains it. Thanks.

Hey there, just letting you know that I've finally hatched a female Shinx for you :) Let me know what time you can go on so we can trade, I should be free over the weekend.
Might be a couple of days as I don't have my DS at the moment. I'll let you know for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)