Status
Not open for further replies.
Added:

Onix
Sassy | Sturdy
31/31/31/21/31/

Egg moves: Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock, Rock Climb, Flail
OT: Curtis | ID No. 48471
Semi-redis. Bred by me, hatched by user umbreho. Credit to the parent goes to TyVip
Also, LeopardTalon we can trade.

Added:

Noibat
Timid | Infiltrator | ♂
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Switcheroo
OT: Kiro | ID No. 27700
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit user Victini contacted.

Also:

Staryu
Timid | Natural Cure |
31/19/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Ground)
OT: Hillary | ID No. 48952
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user HC015.

Just gonna leave this here and walk away…

Poochyena
Jolly | Run Away | ♂

31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg moves: Play Rough, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Me First
OT: Ellie | ID No. 40297
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user draggadon.

Just gonna leave this here and walk away…

Poochyena
Jolly | Run Away | ♂

31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg moves: Play Rough, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Me First
OT: Ellie | ID No. 40297
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user draggadon.
Always thought LuxuryBall was better for shiny until I saw his blue nose :P

For the redis hunters, here's looking at you:

Electrike NN "Balto"
Timid | Minus | ♀
31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Discharge
OT: Mimosse | ID No. 25897

Full-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Mimosse.

Slowpoke
Quiet | Regenerator | ♀

31/30/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: none (doesn't need any)

OT: bec | ID No. 16858
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user Victini contacted.

Last edited:
;__________; added:

Bulbasaur NN "はる" (Spring in Japanese)
Modest | Chlorophyll | ♂

31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Charm, Amnesia, Giga Drain, Ingrain
OT:もょもと | ID No. 08588

Strictly non-redistributable. Bred by me, TSV hatched by @moyotomoto5991 from Twitter.
Notes: This is my favorite pokemon & it's my favorite breed I've done. So happy with this.
Special thanks to evan0913 & Lady Valkyrie for the parents.

Last edited:
NEW:

Snorunt
Timid | Moody | ♂
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Spikes, Disable, Switcheroo, Weather Ball
OT: Ash | ID No. 11980
Non-redis. Bred by me. Hatched by a user on Reddit Victini contacted.

Cubone
Jolly | Rock Head | ♂
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Endure, Perish Song, Iron Head, Belly Drum
OT:Karen | ID No. 63778
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit user Victini contacted.

Staryu
Timid | Natural Cure |
31/19/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Ground)
OT: Dave | ID No. 29803
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user DethZero.

Hello, I will soon acquire some shiny hatched anyltic, quiet 31/0/31/31/31/0 magnimites that I bred myself through way too much work, would you be interested in one?

I also have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant shiny heracross with its ite that someone else bred but gave to me for something else. Would you be interested in it or some of the following as well?

31/31/31/x/31/31 iv adamant/jolly(it will take me a bi to get the one for jolly) chimchar with the ability iron fists.

And 6iv jolly gibles that I had cloned a bunch of times that are probably worth nothing to anyone here as they have no egg moves.

Hello, I will soon acquire some shiny hatched anyltic, quiet 31/0/31/31/31/0 magnimites that I bred myself through way too much work, would you be interested in one?

I also have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant shiny heracross with its ite that someone else bred but gave to me for something else. Would you be interested in it or some of the following as well?

31/31/31/x/31/31 iv adamant/jolly(it will take me a bi to get the one for jolly) chimchar with the ability iron fists.

And 6iv jolly gibles that I had cloned a bunch of times that are probably worth nothing to anyone here as they have no egg moves.
The only thing that really catches my interest is the Shiny Analytic Magnemites, but you should try for a hidden power too. What of mine are you interested in?

The only thing that really catches my interest is the Shiny Analytic Magnemites, but you should try for a hidden power too. What of mine are you interested in?
*First reaction*Hidden power type? (Twitch twich twich tich)
*second reaction* "HOLY SHIT I HAVE A POKEMON THAT'S WORTH SOMETHING WHOO HOOOO!!!"

I would be interested in a (aww f*** my bad memory kicks in NOW?!??) brb have to post this otherwise my ipod is going to refresh the page and delete the entire post.

*First reaction*Hidden power type? (Twitch twich twich tich)
*second reaction* "HOLY SHIT I HAVE A POKEMON THAT'S WORTH SOMETHING WHOO HOOOO!!!"

I would be interested in a (aww f*** my bad memory kicks in NOW?!??) brb have to post this otherwise my ipod is going to refresh the page and delete the entire post.
If you get a hidden power Ditto from someone here, it's really not that hard to breed it on. Especially HP Ice for that particular Magnemite.

If you get a hidden power Ditto from someone here, it's really not that hard to breed it on. Especially HP Ice for that particular Magnemite.
Getting that damn magnimite was a LOT harder than you think. It took no less than 7 generations of magnimites to get the right 5 iv parent for it without the use of a 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv ditto untill the second last generation where I could finally get a 0 iv atk ditto as I traded mine away ages ago not knowing how good it was. Then after no less than 300 eggs and mesuda methoding while I was at it, I did get this one egg after no less then 7-9 WTF I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BRED ITs. (2 perfect iv ones...with magnet pull and then ones that would have been perfect had defence etc ivs been 31 not 0)
So when I say that a certain HP type child is going to give me a conniption attack I nearly have one JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

Anyway, hmm, your shiny awesome balled charizard Y seems cool.

Getting that damn magnimite was a LOT harder than you think. It took no less than 7 generations of magnimites to get the right 5 iv parent for it without the use of a 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv ditto untill the second last generation where I could finally get a 0 iv atk ditto as I traded mine away ages ago not knowing how good it was. Then after no less than 300 eggs and mesuda methoding while I was at it, I did get this one egg after no less then 7-9 WTF I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BRED ITs. (2 perfect iv ones...with magnet pull and then ones that would have been perfect had defence etc ivs been 31 not 0)
So when I say that a certain HP type child is going to give me a conniption attack I nearly have one JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

Anyway, hmm, your shiny awesome balled charizard Y seems cool.
Charizard Y isn't up for grabs unless I really need the pokemon since my friend trusted me with it. Just ask someone for a ditto and make your life easier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)