/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need you to build a presence here. Your post count is too low. Not personal, there's just lots of people who scam here.
Yeah, I don't have any FB built up anywhere. I could trade you 2 shiny smeargles and the shiny malamar first and then you can check them out, then once you're satisfied I could clone the others for you one at a time and you could trade back one of the smeargles at the end.

Exeggcute
Modest | Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Ancient Power

Cubone
Jolly | Wichever comes first
31/31/31/x/31/31
Available UT

These 2 female? Is that fair? If so, I'll let you know when I get Kyogre cloned :]
IDK if you missed my post, but I'm just bumping it because I didn't get a response :P

Sorry, I did. That's good with me, I'll try to breed them tonight but if not it'll have to wait til next week most likely.
OK don't rush, I'd rather get someone to mass clone Kyogre since I have other things to be cloned also, so it might take a while.

Yes but I'm not home at the moment. Just left. How long are you available til?
Hey, not sure what time zone you're on. I just got home (it's night here--i'll be up another hour or two) if you want to trade for the celebi. I will add you; my FC is 4570-7089-8766 IGN Kaur.

(edited to add: I am on PST & work full time so the best times for me are 6-7am pst, 12:30-1:30pm PST, and after 5:30pst. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)