/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second rate Mewtwo for your awesome Shiny eggs? Or wait, did we have a Pending for Celebi? I checked my game and I don't have these eggs yet. Sorry if I lost track of our trade. CMT?

Modest | Chlorophyll | ♀
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power
OT: Barneyy | ID No. 15639
Non-redis. Bred by me. Victini helped me find the TSV match so he has redis rights. Hatched by Ticcyboy.
I want this.

[717] Yveltal
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Used Disable until it died in the battle you're forced to use it in. Then Rare Candied two levels to make sure it wasn't 30 Speed IV. 2 Points from flawless. I've seen a flawless one going around but 2 points is worth Luxury Ball > Master Ball and English name > Japanese name in my Opinion. Nickname-able for a limited time.

JebusChrist in response to your CMT, how about Antar's Arceus?​

It's a deal, I even have one cloned already. Would you like a nickname? Also, anything else for semi-redistribution rights of the eggs?

EDIT: Adding you now.
I am still considering the redis rights, I don't usually make my stuff redistributable. Can't trade at the moment, and probably not for a few days if that's okay with you. What about one of those 5 IV female Froakie eggs?

I am still considering the redis rights, I don't usually make my stuff redistributable. Can't trade at the moment, and probably not for a few days if that's okay with you. What about one of those 5 IV female Froakie eggs?
Can you clone an egg? If so, I'm cool with that. I have two flawless female eggs and one 31/X/31/31/30/31 one for breeding HP Ghost. Which do you want?

These are the Shiny Values. I'd really like to track down their matches.

Froakie F Protean 31-15-31-31-31-31 [1192]

Froakie (F) - Timid, Protean, 31\18\31\31\30\31 [1917]

Froakie (F) - Timid, Protean, 31\15\31\31\31\31 [3594]

Can you clone an egg? If so, I'm cool with that. I have two flawless female eggs and one 31/X/31/31/30/31 one for breeding HP Ghost. Which do you want?

Froakie F Protean 31-15-31-31-31-31 [1192]
I can probably have someone clone it. I'm interested in this one, but you didn't disclose the nature. Timid right?

I can probably have someone clone it. I'm interested in this one, but you didn't disclose the nature. Timid right?
Sorry, yes sir, they are all Timid. Dive Ball Toxic Spikes too. :)

So is it a deal? Yveltal + Female Froakie egg for Semi-redis of HP Fire eggs? :O

Sorry, yes sir, they are all Timid. Dive Ball Toxic Spikes too. :)

So is it a deal? Yveltal + Female Froakie egg for Semi-redis of HP Fire eggs? :O
I don't want to give redis rights. I'll choose the female Froakie egg over Yveltal.

If the Froakie eggs aren't for trade why are they listed on your thread? Just curious.
The thread lists the froakies with my OT. The Note says "Notes: All current froakies are still in their eggs". This so that when I check my P.C., looking for a female froakie, I know that it's still in an egg, waiting to be hatched shiny and not already hatched, ready to be traded. When I offered to trade you the egg, I figured you'd hatch it with your OT and add it to your trade thread (since wifi rules state that you can trade things with your OT iirc). So I was basically giving you trade rights to Froakie and a copy of my Yveltal for trade rights to Shiny eggs. Seemed fair. But after thinking about, when we get the egg cloned by someone else, they could clone the egg, hatch one and use it, then find the Shiny Value and hatch it shiny, then redistribute this OT-less egg to who ever they wanted with no way to prove it was ever mine.

It kind of made me a bit uncomfortable. So I asked if I could hatch it and trade it, so I was credited as the breeder. When you said no, I thought I would ask to trade Yveltal instead, as I'd rather trade something with my OT listed, than trade my un-born egg.

So there, I've answered your question; it was just a personal note to myself. But that data above the note, listed the froakie as being traded with my OT. Didn't think of this information being interpreted this way.

Now that I've answered your question, would you answer mine?

Why would you trade for the egg of Froakie, but not the hatched Froakie?

Also, from what I can tell, most people value monsters like this. Shiny Legends > Legends > Shiny Breeds = 12.5% Females > Normal Breeds. Personally, I find that I get two or more Shiny breeds in every 5 flawless monster eggs. These 12.5% females were 2 (3 if you count the HP Ghost fluke) in 18 flawless monsters, making them worth about the same in my opinion. I have traded 12.5% females for Shiny monsters and vice versa many times, but I have yet to trade an egg to anyone for anything besides checking it for shiny value.

If you don't think a flawless female froakie is worth your shiny, then why not choose something else? Like Yveltal. I think Yveltal for a Shiny HP Fire Exeggutor is fair.

Let me know what you think and kindly answer my question. Hope you're not mad, this is just kind of a strange request. :)

The thread lists the froakies with my OT. The Note says "Notes: All current froakies are still in their eggs". This so that when I check my P.C., looking for a female froakie, I know that it's still in an egg, waiting to be hatched shiny and not already hatched, ready to be traded. When I offered to trade you the egg, I figured you'd hatch it with your OT and add it to your trade thread (since wifi rules state that you can trade things with your OT iirc). So I was basically giving you trade rights to Froakie and a copy of my Yveltal for trade rights to Shiny eggs. Seemed fair. But after thinking about, when we get the egg cloned by someone else, they could clone the egg, hatch one and use it, then find the Shiny Value and hatch it shiny, then redistribute this OT-less egg to who ever they wanted with no way to prove it was ever mine.

It kind of made me a bit uncomfortable. So I asked if I could hatch it and trade it, so I was credited as the breeder. When you said no, I thought I would ask to trade Yveltal instead, as I'd rather trade something with my OT listed, than trade my un-born egg.

So there, I've answered your question; it was just a personal note to myself. But that data above the note, listed the froakie as being traded with my OT. Didn't think of this information being interpreted this way.

Now that I've answered your question, would you answer mine?

Why would you trade for the egg of Froakie, but not the hatched Froakie?

Also, from what I can tell, most people value monsters like this. Shiny Legends > Legends > Shiny Breeds = 12.5% Females > Normal Breeds. Personally, I find that I get two or more Shiny breeds in every 5 flawless monster eggs. These 12.5% females were 2 (3 if you count the HP Ghost fluke) in 18 flawless monsters, making them worth about the same in my opinion. I have traded 12.5% females for Shiny monsters and vice versa many times, but I have yet to trade an egg to anyone for anything besides checking it for shiny value.

If you don't think a flawless female froakie is worth your shiny, then why not choose something else? Like Yveltal. I think Yveltal for a Shiny HP Fire Exeggutor is fair.

Let me know what you think and kindly answer my question. Hope you're not mad, this is just kind of a strange request. :)
I don't know why this is complicated. I want the egg. If you don't want to trade it that's fine. But I want that specific egg. Yeah getting females is a little tough, but I can do it. I don't have my pokemon cloned by anyone who isn't trustworthy for one. Two, I always give credit to the people who breed something I didn't.

I don't know why this is complicated. I want the egg. If you don't want to trade it that's fine. But I want that specific egg. Yeah getting females is a little tough, but I can do it. I don't have my pokemon cloned by anyone who isn't trustworthy for one. Two, I always give credit to the people who breed something I didn't.
I don't want to trade the egg; lol. Why would you trade for the egg of Froakie, but not the hatched Froakie? Just take Yveltal!

I don't want to trade the egg; lol. Why would you trade for the egg of Froakie, but not the hatched Froakie? Just take Yveltal!
You had the egg listed in your thread and offered it here. Now you're going back on it for reasons that don't make sense. I told you I only want the Froakie egg. No deal, sorry.

Wants updated, also added:

Charmander
Careful | Blaze (Tough Claws) | ♀
31/31/31/x/31/31​
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush​
OT: Sam | ID: 31609​
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit user Victini contacted.

Hey, I noticed on your wants that you're looking for this:

Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
4th Gen Tutor Moves: Knock Off

I have this with Superpower as well (RNGed it in Soul Silver, 31/31/31/x/31/31, 248 HP / 252 Attack / 8 SpDef).

Do you still need one?

Hey, I noticed on your wants that you're looking for this:

Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
4th Gen Tutor Moves: Knock Off

I have this with Superpower as well (RNGed it in Soul Silver, 31/31/31/x/31/31, 248 HP / 252 Attack / 8 SpDef).

Do you still need one?
Yes, what did you want for it?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush
OT: Sam | ID: 31609

Is this okay? If not I can choose something of less value?

31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush
OT: Sam | ID: 31609

Is this okay? If not I can choose something of less value?
Yeah, but can you still add defog to Scizor? And what balls are Deoxys & your Adamant Talonflame in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)