Mafia vs Village Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: Stardust Crusaders. Game Ora - Dio is Avenged

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
flyhn is the lynch target today barring him somehow proving his innocence

i do not have solid proof of his guilt other than process of elimination, but given that there's only 2 mafia left we can afford to take some risks on the PoE

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Lynch shubaka17

I honestly have no clue what you want here. I've done everything i've been told to, and since I didn't recieve anything from leadership last night, I just assumed to idle as I was told to the Night before

Lay out for me a real reason to defend myself against please other than just PoE. I have no proof soley because nobody's given me any (hint hint inspects, i've idled my deflect the past two nights, you had every oppertunity)

If you can’t give me something to defend against, well, I can't defend myself

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
About what? Nobody's told me anything all game, how am I supposed to say anything relevant? All I know is i've been following orders to a tee all game, and still everyone suspects me, for NO REASON

Also yes, I said deflect. It is literally what it says in my role pm, it "deflects" what hits me to my target. Unfortunately i've had godawful luck with exactly what i've deflected, that being only a kill on the night von ordered me on him... if it was vig that hit me then that's seriously one of the dumbest things i've seen, and even if it was von would've known it and that would've proven my role when he got revived.. yet by the looks of things he was just as suspicious of me as anyone else

That's literally the only thing I see that I can say. Bad luck, and nobody bothering to try clear me. Until you give me something more provable, I literally have no proof, because this role for me this game has been udder shit

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo walrein did flyhn do what he waa told when the kill got redirected, and did von point the vig at him? What happened there?
flyhn was told to self redirect to von, who was being omniguarded. von also had flyhn vigged

unfortunately von got expert killed by B_T, which killed the omni and allowed the redirected vig shot to go through and kill him

if nothing else it proves that flyhn either is his role or has access to a role that can emulate it, but idk if it's particularly alignment-indicative

Flyhn if you'd like to clarify any of the events of that night feel free, i've only heard von discuss it briefly

Is that really the best we can do? The fact that Walrein thinks this is the best option on the table is quite disturbing and I'd probably be even more alarmed if it wasn't for the fact that von previously suggested that Flyhn was bad.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
DEADLINE

you line up and decide that shubaka17 needs to die. he begs and pleads you to stop, but you simply respond "no."

Dear shubaka17

You are Telence T. D’Arby

The younger brother of Daniel, you have already surpassed him in terms of power. Instead of gambling, you chose to hone your talents in video game, and have become a gaming prodigy at a young age. Your stand, Atum is very similar to his, taking away losing opponents souls. However, your stand may also read the minds of others, and allows you to receive the answers to YES/ NO format questions through this power.

During the night cycle, you may use the power of Atum to PM the hosts with a question that can be answered with either a YES / NO response. This question must be related to the game, and you will only receive YES or NO as an answer. You will receive the answer at the end of the night cycle.

You are allied with Dio’s Army. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
it is now NIGHT 5 - Deadline in 48 hours.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)