Mafia vs Village Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: Stardust Crusaders. Game Ora - Dio is Avenged

RODAN

Banned deucer.
cohosted by asek, approved by da letter el

The year is 1989. Our glorious leader DIO has come back from the dead.

However there is a group that poses a threat to our master, the Stardust Crusaders

But do not fret, as we have set up many obstacles for them to face throughout this adventure. They may never even find DIO once we’re done with them.

But you can never be too sure, If DIO is to be Lynched, the game will end. He can still die at night though, and nothing will come of it.

Remember though, Stands are extremely powerful and unique abilities. Y ou can never truly know what to expect when it comes to them.

The Village is called DIO's Army, and the Mafia is called the Stardust Crusaders.

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users at all. No copy pasting

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day/night cycle will have a deadline of 72 hours. You may vote to lynch users during this time by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. In addition, you have 48 hours to send in any abilities you may be able to use as a result of your role. State what you are doing in the PM title if possible, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to both the primary host AND cohost! Days will be 48 hours and Nights will be 24.

5. If there's a tie, no lynch will happen

6. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

7. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

8. If DIO is lynched, the game will end

9. I want to have sex with Jotaro Kujo

10. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary, which will carry an infraction. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

11. The hosts reserve the right to lie their asses off to you.

12. Please add the hosts to all conversations and spreadsheets related to the game.

13. No kill actions on N0
--

ALIVE
--
Blazade
Aubisio
Jalmont
zorbees
THE_IRON_KENYAN
Yeti
--

DEFEATED
---
Pilobacon - D1 - Iggy - Stardust Crusaders
Haruno - N1 - ???
Mithril - D2 - Kakyoin - Stardust Crusaders
Cancerous - N2 - Vanilla Ice - Dio's Army
rssp1 - N2 - Daniel J. D'arby - Dio's Army
vonFiedler - N2 - DIO - Dio's Army
Blue_Tornado - D3 - Stardust Crusaders
shade - N4 - Anubis - Dio's Army
pancake - N4 - Mohammed Avdol - Stardust Crusaders
shubaka17 - D4 - Telence T. D'arby - Dio's Army
Walrein - N5 - Enya Gail - Dio's Army
Internet - D5 - Joseph Joestar - Stardust Crusaders
SomewhatOddish - N6 - Cameo - Dio's Army
Flyhn - D6 - Jean Pierre Polnareff - Stardust Crusaders
Aubisio - N7 - Mariah - Dio's Army

Last edited:
friendly reminder if you're an info role remember to act, if you're a hooker or a disruptive role don't use your role because you could fuck up important town roles
that means you too scum hookers so pls dont act
safeguard use your ability at your own discretion

I will be leading this village I am a good role for leader (to be divulged later, probably D1) and have the role name Dio.

I expect everyone to send me their role names ASAP so that I can have something to hold you to later. If you're willing to tell me the general realm of your role (ie info, control, protective, etc) than I can give good targets for those with a minimum of risk but I expect all the mafia among you will cry when I ask for that so ya.

tl;dr I'm leading send me role names asap tyty
On a serious note Dio should probably pubclaim and lead the town.

Not sure if dio should lead, I remember there being something in the rules about people's roles being weird and that may discourage dio from leading

Can't type coherently I'll say what I wanna say tomorrow after I get some sleep

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Disagree with dio pub claiming since we have no idea what dio's abilities are and it should be obvious that his role is key to the village and it seems kinda retarded to waste n0 trying to clear dio. I highly highly doubt dio will be stupid enough to get myslynched early on so yeah ._. If anything n0 should be the standard gather info if you have said info role or if not then just sit tight for d1 to start and then we can get the discussion rolling.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
obligatory "don't claim to blazade until he actually posts his role pm etc etc"

normally i would follow this up with "role name is probably ok if you really need to" but i would say don't do that this game. i suspect that scum knowing who is/isn't Dio would probably be a Bad Thing

i hope we have a vig because that's going to be very important for reasons that imo should be obvious

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You guys couldn't fucking kill ANY mafia within 50 days last time and you are gonna start by wasting as much of 72 hours as possible smh
http://niceme.me/

but for real i'd at least like to give the rest of the game a chance to show up and read the thread

i'd feel extremely silly if my info wound up in the hands of the mafia because i got lazy/impatient and didn't want to wait around for a potential cc

Well it goes without saying that I only stepped up to protect DIO's identity in case of shenanigans but that's cool too.

Also "BG on DIO N0" is pretty funny.

if anyone wants to talk to me i am on pokemon showdown! the circus maximus channel.

when i have time to talk to people ill come on irc but if you have a pressing issue please contact me there please and thank yo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)