Mafia vs Village Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: Stardust Crusaders. Game Ora - Dio is Avenged

Asek

Banned deucer.
You all decide its time to lynch internet

Dear internet

You are Joseph Joestar

You are a veteran fighter, a master of the Vampire Eliminating Hamon, as well as stand techniques. The oldest and most experienced of the group, you join your grandson Jotaro, in the quest to save your daughter Holly from Dio’s curse. Your stand, Hermit Purple takes the form of purple vines, and allows you to capture images of faraway locations.

Using the power of Hermit Purple, you may take a spirit photograph of 1 user each night. This photograph will reveal the full role PM of the targeted user. To use this power, PM the hosts with NX Target (User).

Due to the non combat nature of your stand and the relative lack of vampires in this adventure, you are unable to perform your team's kill during the night cycle.

You are allied with the Stardust Crusaders. You win either when Dio is lynched, or when all threats to the crusaders are eliminated.
It is now night 6, deadline in 48 hours

Asek

Banned deucer.
You all stir from your sleep, ready to greet the day...

however you are met with the unsightly body of your comrade Oddish.

Dear SomewhatOddish

You are Cameo

You are one of the many stand users seeking the wealth and glory that DIO is offering to those who can best the crusaders. You are however different from the others, in that you lack physical power, and as such have to use your wits to achieve your ends. Your stand, Judgement appears before the unaware, proposing to grant them any wish that they desire, and twisting this wish to suit your goals.

Using Judgements wish granting abilities, you may choose to bestow upon yourself 2 great powers. During N0, PM the hosts with your 2 selections out of the following abilities. These abilities will then become one time use powers you may use at your leisure: protect a user from a kill / kill a user / inspect a user and gain his ability / redirect a user's night abilities at yourself / silence a user from posting in the thread for one day.

You are allied with Dio’s Army. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated
(Oddish picked Kill + Inspect and gain ability)

You feel the conclusion is fast approaching, so you all compose yourselves and attempt to locate the traitors amongst you....

Day ends in 48 hours

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I'd guess one of the people i've been told to deflect to the past couple nights? Why tell me to be on them if they're townie, I doubt we have an SG concidering we had an Omni

like for me to be mafia you would have to rationalize the fact that:

1. i claimed a role that needed to kill another role, which happened to be a teammate of mine
2. i forged PMs contacting mithril, known mafia member in an attempt to contact the mafia
3. i led pancake on a wild goose chase and had him "fake" believe me just in order to gain credibility (although admittedly i don't save logs so i can't prove this)
4. somehow had an extra mafia team kill on top of BT's kill
5. i told shade both von and shade that i had been contacted by a mafia (at first an alt, and then pancake)

can someone explain to me a universe in which this makes sense for someone as mafia?? lol.

TIK must be making a mistake given that neither walrein or oddish expressed any concerns about me or tried to get me to explain anything (and in fact oddish shared potentially sensitive info with me!). Both von and shade trusted me enough to discuss the game with me. I don't know what is on the spreadsheet or really much about anything other than the small tidbits that people have cared to entrust me with, but I'll just say that it seems very hard for me to believe that all of a sudden I am now apparently a top target. tf?

I'm basically being punished for my role, something I can't change, instead of my actual actions. That's pretty shitty but whatever I guess.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
The sun sets, and you see a man dead on the ground

Dear Flyhn

You are Jean Pierre Polnareff

A Frenchman with a striking pompadour, you have a penchant for bizarre poses and bathroom disasters. You are defined by a strong sense of honour, as well as a feeling of duty towards your companions. You join the crusaders plight to avenge your sister’s death to the man with 2 right hands, as well as to redeem yourself for allowing Dio to take control of your mind. Your stand, Silver Chariot possesses great speed and precision, taking the form of a humanoid jouster.

Using the power of Silver Chariot, you can deflect an enemy stand attack with a powerful riposte once each night. This will allow you to redirect any ability used on you during the night cycle onto another user. PM the hosts with NX (username) and any actions directed at you will be redirected to that user.

Additionally, you may perform your teams nightly kill. When you are designated to do so, Silver Chariots speed will grant the kill a higher action priority, however it will not receive priority over bodyguard effects. When performing the nightly kill, you may not use your night action.

You are allied with the Stardust Crusaders. You win either when Dio is lynched, or when all threats to the crusaders are eliminated.

it is now NIGHT 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)