Jolanda's new and fresh prrrutty shop

Updated my ''wants'' and added some new Pokémon like Eevee (Umbreon) and Togepi. Some stocks are also refilled.

#173 Cleffa and #116 Horsea for sand rush drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31 and dusk stone equipped? pm

Interester in snover

I have to offer this following mons:

Phione

Feebas

Torchic

Darumaka

Tyranitar

Scyther

Eevee

Klefki

Gastly

Helioptale

Abra

Larvesta

Porygon

Misdreavus

Aron

Chespin

Frillish

Anorith

Aerodactly

Bulbasaur

Bagon

Tynamo

Magnemite

Stayu

Espurr M & F

Kangaskhan

Smeargle

Dratini

Mawile

Rotom

Punpkaboo

Togepi

Froakie

Shellos

Shellder

Snover

Joltic

Inkay

Marill

Axew

Fletchinder

Meditite

Ferroseed

Phanpy

Absol

Electrike

Trevenant

Magikarp

Horsea

Drilbur

Solosis

Venipede

Swinub

Shroomis

Honedge

Charmander

Bunnelby

Gible

Lotad

Starly

Mareep

Noibat

Sableye

Amaura

Gliscor

Duskull

Deino

Chansey

Vullaby

Squirtle

Vulpix

Goomy

Shiny Metagross xx|31|31|31|31|31

Shiny helioptale Dry skin HP Ice

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I saw that you're only interested in non English Pokemon, but is there anything on my thread you'd like for a female Gooey Goomy?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have the Fennekin in stock (it's even a female!). I'm ready to trade now, if you are :)

CMT for umbreon
I can breed unburden treecko with perfect spreads when i receive the ditto .
Check PM.

Interester in snover

I have to offer this following mons:

Are they English?

Hi, I saw that you're only interested in non English Pokemon, but is there anything on my thread you'd like for a female Gooey Goomy?
Check my reply in your topic.

Please CMT for Swift Swim Poliwag? =) Female!
Replyed in your topic.

Interested in Gligar, Poliwag, Shellder, Horsea - all with details as listed and female, and in roughly that order of priority.

I can breed French language and region pokemon - at the moment I have male Mawiles, Riolus and Ghastly in stock with the correct 5IVs in French. Other things may take a while to breed.

See my spreadsheet for what I can breed - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
I am interested in these Pokémon:
Buneary Jolly Klutz 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice Punch Switcheroo Fake Out Encore Love ball No No - Field Human-like
Joltik Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 - - - - Repeat ball No No - Bug -
Ducklett Timid Hydration 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lucky Chant Me First Air Cutter Mirror Move Dive ball No No - Water 1 Flying

I want them all male and they dont't need the right ability nor do I care about the ball.

I am interested in these Pokémon:
Buneary Jolly Klutz 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice Punch Switcheroo Fake Out Encore Love ball No No - Field Human-like
Joltik Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 - - - - Repeat ball No No - Bug -
Ducklett Timid Hydration 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lucky Chant Me First Air Cutter Mirror Move Dive ball No No - Water 1 Flying

I want them all male and they dont't need the right ability nor do I care about the ball.
Accepted, I'll take Gligar, Poliwag, Shellder then. I'll let you know when I've bred your pokemon - it'll probably be Friday or Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)