Jolanda's new and fresh prrrutty shop

Looking for evolution stones and items like:
  • Thunder Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Reaper Cloth
I will trade any Pokémon I have in stock. You may pick one Pokémon for one evolution stone/item.

Last edited:
will you accept a thunderstone and a 4iv jolly totodile with dragon dance crunch and aqua jet for larvitar and gligar

Could you check my thread for a bold cleffa?

• Bold
  • Magic Guard
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, Belly Drum

cmt for a bold cleffa and jolly larvitar ( my larvitar got scammed lol).
Nothing, sorry.

Moon stone for female calm hydration Goomy and male torrent Froakie?
All right. I'll PM you tomorrow as my Wi Fi sucks atm.

Could you check my thread for a bold cleffa?

• Bold
  • Magic Guard
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, Belly Drum
Nothing, sorry.

cmt for calm cleffa please!

great thread, btw
Nothing, sorry.

Interested in a Purrloin, please CMT
Nothing, sorry.

Hey would you be able to breed the Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with bold nature by any chance? If so, please CMT :)

thunderstone for chimchar
Excuse me for my late reply. Thunderstone for my Chimchar is fine. What's your FC? When are you able to trade? I'll PM you when I am ready to trade.

Moon Stone for one of the Jolteon Eevees?
Sure. :) When are you able to trade? I'll add your FC when I am back home and ready to trade. I'll also send you a PM.

Hey would you be able to breed the Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with bold nature by any chance? If so, please CMT :)
Nothing, sorry.

Id be interested in females of modest rain dish squirtle, ultra ball typhlosion, hasty charmander, and modest swift swim horsea.

Id be interested in females of modest rain dish squirtle, ultra ball typhlosion, hasty charmander, and modest swift swim horsea.
Since PokéBank is out in Europe today I am only interested in female Totodile/Croconaw in Dive Ball. What would you like to have in return?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)