Journey Across Netbattle - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, well seeing as Warthog pulled out, I'll refund his 50 points, and ToP will pay the fee instead. There were only 5 winners from the THFL, so each of them will gain 28 points, with the Jackpot now at 1010 points. Winners of this round will recieve 252 points divided among the league's winners.

Current THFL standings:

KKM: 463 + 28 = 491 points
DemonScythe: 541 + 28 = 579 points
RubySoho: 496 + 28 = 524 points
Jackal: 454 + 28 = 482 points
ToP: 500 - 50 + 28 = 478 points
Warthog: 396 + 50 (refund) = 446 points

Jackpot now at 758 points

And now, the pairings.

Match 1:
- DemonScythe vs RubySoho
Score: 3-0

Match 2:
- Jackal vs Raikou21
Score: 0-0 (Self KO clause gives Jackal the win)

Match 3:
- Hipmonlee vs ToP
Score: 2-0

Match 4:
- KKM vs VulcanFury
Score: 0-0 (Self KO clause gives VF the win)

Predictions:

1: Scythe
2: Jackal
3: Hip
4: KKK

Deadline: April 24th

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he was up 2-1 and exploded so it ended 0-0....whats the ruling ?

o shit! I see scythe all the time and talk to him about JAA stratagy alot... THIS will be an awkward overprediction filled match. should be a good en.... HOWEVER I will not get it done for a little while as school is boging me down and I have no time. =(

Our match will be very troublesome, we both know the check of each others strategies in and out. However unlike you my team hasn't been completed and I dont want to try my cool stuff on you. Honestly i wanted to beat up Jackal =/ but it seems I am agaisnt the one opponent who leaves me without anyhope of an outcome, but one thing it will be is a good match

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HE exploded, do not ask me why. This is a mock of the turn...

Omastar used Substitute!

My pokemon used thunderbolt!
The substitute broke!

Snorlax used selfdestruct!

kills all 3 pokemon

well our match was quite a difficult task but when I began my setup and my "cool poke" came in leaving him no choice, fight didn't go so well for Ruby..
=[
DemonScythe(2v2) has beaten RubySoho (JAA)
Score was 3-0 but the match really came down on predicting, but now with a decent team the match wasn't like my last one =]

Sorry KKM I've had some stuff to do but I'm free every day now so I'll probably catch you on tomorrow like you said.

edit: pmed KKM on smogon and he isn't responding. He just signed off.

yeah..

[11:22:39] Vulcan Fury: do you want to battle
[11:22:44] Vulcan Fury: for journey across netbattle

Not even set to away :(

I'm online around the time that I post this mainly, and various times around the day, but the only time I ever find you online is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)