Ability: Justified
Held Item: none
EVs: UT
Aqua Jet
Leer
Double Kick
Bubblebeam

*Gamestop Event*

Pm me for what you want. I have a shiny flawless riolu with bullet punch and dw ability, as well as a few other shinies

Anyone out there willing to trade with me? I'm mainly looking for a Politoed and a Gliscor, both female and with DW abilities but I'd be willing to settle for anything on those evo chains. I don't have much but I do have some Pokemon I've been using for competitive play.

If you want to talk business, give me a shout.

Diglett *
Lv1
OT: Joey
ID: 29317
(Jolly)♂ IVS: 31/31/31/5/31/31
Ability: Arena Trap
Held Item: none
EVS: UT
Scratch
Growl
Reversal

I can give you a soul dew for this?

Hey, I was wondering if you could trade me the Naive Tornadus? Using it for my rain team! ^_^

Tornadus
Lv80​
OT: Star​
ID: 25353​
(Naive)♂ IVS: 30/27/30/31/31/31
Ability: Prankster
Held Item: Life Orb
EVS: (6Atk/252SpAtk/252Spe)
Taunt
Hurricane
Rain Dance
Hammer Arm

Here are the pokes I can offer to trade:

DWF: Magikarp, Poliwag, Vulpix, Zangoose, Seviper, Swabul, Igglybuff, Togepi, Munna, Sigilyph, Shuckle, Quilfish, Alomomola, Dratini, Murkrow, and Gligar.

Shinies: Tepig, Oshawott, Zubat, Yamask, Ekans, Duskull, Elekid, Cacturne, Deino, Rayquaza. All have flawless IV spreads, and beneficial natures. (Jolly Rayquaza is debatable.)

Bred:
DW Magikarp Jolly X/31/X/X/X/31
Magikarp Jolly X/31/X/X/31/31
Marill Adamant 31/31/X/X/31/X (Huge Power of course. Also has Aqua Jet Egg Move)
Timburr Adamant 31/31/X/X/31/X (Guts, with Mach Punch Egg Move)
DW Poliwag Timid X/X/X/31/X/31
Ferroseed Impish 31/15?/31/X/31/X (With egg moves Spikes and Leech Seed)

The 6 listed above are also available at Level 100, fully evolved, fully EV'd, with competitive sets. Exact EVs available upon request. Poliwag is built to be a Scarfer, or Specs.

EDIT: Just finished EV training the Deino, and leveled it up to 100. It only knows Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse as it's useful moves. Anyway, it's available too. Modest Nature BTW, Flawless and Shiny. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)