Judgment of paralysis *WARSTORY* Jibaku vs. maniaclyracist

And I have to ask... cause I keep flip-flopping between both...

Is it Maniac-Lyracist... or Maniac'ly-Racist?... or both on purpose?

It is pronounced like Maniac-Lyracist and there is a C where the S should be because i felt like
(yes i can spell). Too much people tend to ask that question

And concerning Arceus, fighting is probaly the best choice for Jibaku's team, it has some nice resistances that were pointed out by him and Blissey cannot wall special sets so its not a bad choice. Also people have been talking about Fighting Arceus' weakness to Psychic and with ubers being full of them he is expected to be taken out quite quicky, but no uber uses psychic attacks aside from the occasional Deoxys-F and Arceus Learns Shadow Ball if it really wanted to beat up on psychic types

This was an excellent warstory, I really enjoyed the Kyogres and the Palkia, and that Outrage Rayquaza, too.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Lol yeah I did realize I have to EQ resist. Editing the team for next match, before anyone tries to metagame on me

Very nice read, I like seeing Uber battles once in a while, not many are written. Also, if your JAA loss still up somewhere on these boards? I'd like to read that one as well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)