Jumper

Well, the trasition from 4th gen to 5th gen is gonna take longer than expected but eventually ill get the hang of it. So. with not knowing what counters wut i decided to make this team on Synergy and Resistance and Weakness. Like i said have got the hang of the 5TH Gen Pokes. Enough if the intro Onto the team.

Garchomp (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 136 SDef / 60 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Substitute
-----------------------
So, the 1st time i saw this set was on ZMT Retired team now with Sanstorm back to wut it used to be and the rise of other weather team i decided to go ahead ind give chompy tank a shot. So far i like what i see. So, we got SR Fro entry hazzards Dragon Tail/EQ For STAB. Substitute, to Protect from Status and Dragon Swich ins.

Birijion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justice Heart
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
---------------------------------
I've really been liking this Pokemon despite its seemingly lackluster Attack. I find plenty of oppurtunities to Swords Dance and I usually attack before my oponent can for a clean KO. He really shines coming in on walls and setting up. Leaf Blade takes care or opposing Burungeru and Close Combat get Nattorei. Stone Edge KO's Salamence even after the Intimidate. Thought he is doing great, I'm wondering how Breloom would do in this moveslot

Shandera (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
Shadow Tag Shandera is a fucking beast. It does the job of Magnezone plus every other pokes out there. Bring it in against a weakened foe or something you dont want and proceed to rape it with your monstrous Sp. Atk. Psychic is for the Fighting types with the obvious payback. Overheat and Shadow Ball for STAB. Hiddin Power Fighting for Coverage wanna change dat to somthin else.

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Trait: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Void
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute
------------------------------------
Darkrai, well what can i say this thing is a monster. This, is my Set up Specail sweeper even though i know it gonna go Uber in 5th Gen might as well abuse it till it is uber. Dark Void to put pokes to sleep Substitute to Protect if from Roobusion switch-ins. Dark Pulse for Stab. Focus Blast for coverage.

Forretress (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
-----------------------------------------------
Blame Truth said it right, Forry is just Outright better than Skarm id rather have entry hazards off the feild then blowing ur pokemon around and hoing for what poke come out next. Good old Fashioned Forry, Set up spike blow away Entry hazzards and Leech Seed. Gyro bal for Stab. Explode when Useless. Shed Shell to not Get trapped by Shandera.

Burungeru (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Boil Over
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
------------------------------------
Great defensive typing, good self-sustaining movepool (including Recover and the oh-so-important Will-O-Wisp for Pursuiters), an immunity-granting ability to add to its other two immunities, and good defensive stats, all combine to create a pretty bulky way to keep my entry hazards on the field. Move selection was very important for this build and for this role on the team. Recover is a must-have and greatly increases Buru's longevity on the field. Toxic, for Bulky Water that wanna set up on him. Boil Over for Stab and the chance of burn. Ice Beam for those besky Dragons

Troubles

Just a nitpick; Forretress is not better than Skarmory. They both do entirely different jobs. Go for Toxic on Burungeru, and you want to consider Overheat on Shandera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)